Musicians that seem extremely fake for some reason, as if everything they say is a lie

Musicians that seem extremely fake for some reason, as if everything they say is a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3b4psaTcc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop hating Annie, ffs! Aren't you tired yet after relentlessly disparaging her for more than a year? You're worse than that insane Marina hater. What is your endgame, you fucking pathetic neet autist?

He never said he hated her. Maybe you should get checked for autism.

Striking one as fake may be a part of her public image/persona, which may again be a kind of meta-commentary on celebrity culture. Well, probably not, but neither is OP implying that one or the other is true.

Full of fucking shit clown.

>He
It's the same retard posting nonstop Annie hate threads. You will post that shitty Kate Bush pasta next, isn't it? It will be just the 1001st time...

Jesus Christ, the world is full of morons like you. Fuck off!

>current year
>still didn't take the anniepill
She's a liar, but that's what makes her so great

His new "cool guy" persona is so fucking transparent it makes me want to puke. Probably the fakest fuck in the business right now.

Not really a "cool guy" more like a cokehead retard who never uses his inside voice.

Why does he look like Smouse

Lauren mayberry I think it's all an act the whole shy cute hipster girl act is fake

Gee ya fuckin think
youtube.com/watch?v=u3b4psaTcc8

It almost seems staged

The guys of cky called or blink 182 for having a "fan" that they'd let come up and sing before. Not surprising that the entertainment industry is all about fairness

>shitting on a fan who paid to see you in concert and is so enamored with you that he risks public embarassment

bitch

Fucking iPhone fakeness and cky called out

People that were there said the guy was being an Asshole from the start of the show even yelling stupid shit at the opening bands

I knew a kid in school who was JUST like him like the way he dressed, sense of humor, everything. Killed himself a year after high school.

I think that's almost the point of her. She's like a stepford wife. Remember the controversy around her when she first came out and people uncovered her first failed attempt at being a singer and how the whole Lana thing is just a really successful rebranding?

I thought the SNL performance was the controversy, she pretty much exposed herself as a fraud.

Yeah i like alot of St Vincents work, but she reminds me of the """artsy""" girls that i grew up with. They felt like they always had to act really out there and talk in riddles and shit like that. The difference was the girls i know didnt create anything. The just wanted to be artists.

Listen, I hate people who bother women, okay? It's an absolute disgrace for the male gender. I don't care wether it's on the street, in a club or at a concert, I am disgusted by sexist remarks. It's demeaning and degrading. HOWEVER ... This particular case was NOT AT ALL that ... This guy is just a fan who was clearly making a joke. In this case "marry me" is just another way of saying "I love you" in a joking way. I don't think anyone considered this to be a serious proposal, that would be ridiculous. Sure, she's allowed to think it's cheesy or silly. But to jump at that guy's throat and publicly chastise him in such an extensive way, that is just shooting at a mosquito with a cannon. It's way over the top and unnecessary. This is not a scumbag on the street, this is just a fan at a concert, who is expressing himself.

the guy was being a dick the whole time and pissing people off, just because she's an entertainer doesn't mean she has to take peoples shit for the sake of being professional.