ITT

It's 1982

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pco5t4ljIiY
youtube.com/watch?v=3T2VizbQAwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no gf

Who /post-disco/ here?

Just saw these guys live, this EP is shite, I'm telling you, they are not going far, just a bunch of Glenn Branca wannabes

>often times imagine myself going back in time and claiming music being put out today is mine so everybody will see me as a genius

Thrash metal? More like "trash" metal amiright? Kek kek

New Japan album 1982?

That bass makes me orgasm.

AOTY

Why do normies make terrible music?

>make the biggest album of all time
>it still doesn't top Off the Wall
WDHMBT?

wtf

Shut the fuck up poser. You wouldn't know about Glenn Branca if it wasn't for Sup Forums or the internet.

This thread is retarded. You'd all probably have shit taste if you weren't able to look up shit on the internet and have other people make your "taste" for you.

Faggots.

calling aotd early, boys

Of all the bands to rip off, why a shit one like Duran Duran? smfh

>duran duran
>shit
lol plen

music was a mistake

Man, did you hear the duet with Paul. If the rest of the album is like that it'll sell like 100 copies and he'll be finished.

And you... What makes you think this is gonna be the biggest album of all time?

>poser
>it's fucking 1982

lol dude are you a square or what

I was born in 1971 and I can assure you, NOBODY said "square" in the early 80s.

fuck'n radical

>dumb ass post-millennial trying to be 80s

You're worthless kiddo.

>born in 71
what are you fucking 11 years old?

you know Sup Forums is only +18

It should be 25+

This site really went down the shitter in 2007... I miss the old days.

Cowabunga, cockface.

lol that's the key year for punk's worst scene, UK82... basically a bunch of retards in London using way too much hair gel, dressing up like idiots, snorting glue and huffing paint, and charging tourists to take photos with them.
That said, while there were a lot of awful bands like The Exploited, there were also some great ones like Chaos UK, Ant-Nowhere League, and GBH.
Also, maybe less visibly, the anarcho scene was going on, which had some really fantastic, interesting bands - Amebix, Flux of Pink Indians, Zounds, The Ex, Axegrinder, etc.

Anyway, here are my high ratings for the year

I don't get it

MAMA WERE ALL CRAZY NOW

his face looks kind of different has he had plastic surgery

That doesn't come until later

The choice of a new generation

Damn, this is fucking cool. It's like Throbbing Gristle if it didn't hurt to listen to, and Depeche Mode if they weren't a couple of faggots.

Have you guys heard of Metallica? I saw them last night there releasing an album next year, you guys think they'll go far?

I go to school with this one asshole named Eddie Vedder I bet he'll never go anywhere.

No way, it's basically just a bunch of macho frat boys with little man syndrome trying to do their best Motörhead impression and sounding like whiny little kids in the process. That ginger guitarist of theirs has some talent, though.

Still, none of these kids will ever be as great as Anvil. But even them aside, metal has no future. Mark my words: the future of heavy music is in punk bands like GBH.

youtube.com/watch?v=pco5t4ljIiY

Yeah that red hair dude should start his own band MegaDeth would be a good name imo

Its still shitty disco, you just call it post cuz its the 80s

Dude what the fuck are you on? 2007 hasn't happened yet

nah that name's gay. Just today I saw some band that's gonna go nowhere because they have the retarded name "Manowar". You're never gonna see successful bands with idiotic names like Napalm Death, or Agoraphobic Nosebleed, or Cannibal Corpse, or whatever. It just doesn't happen.

What the fuck is Sup Forums? And what the hell am I typing on? This is some Soviet/Roswell shit right here

knock knock poo in the loo

Saw R.E.M last night can't wait for the album next year

Anybody hear about this up and coming artist David Bowie? Now he's going places. Check out his new single Just Dance.

I saw them playing at a bowling alley with Black Flag, to a room full of punk kids. The whole thing just left me confused. It's kinda like that new wave band from England that almost came here a couple years ago - what was their name? Joy Division? - but folky and Appalachian and shit. What that was doing at a punk show I don't know. I can't see them getting very far, 'cuz what kind of audience could they possibly find playing folk to punk kids?

Seriously, don't even go there. He's a transvestite from England who all the commie Labour kids were listening to 10 years ago.

That Stevie Ray Vaughn guy is cool I hope he doesn't crash in Wisconsin on the opposite helicopter of Eric Clapton

You bunch of Carterfags who don't love are president should fuck off from this country already. He's making this country great again!

because it's fucking thriller. Name another album that EVERY song is a hit.

Imagine how ridiculous it would be if he started writing pop music.
But he's probably going to kill himself soon anyway

also because it already is the biggest album of all time.

There is some schizophrenic guy handling out cassettes around my neighborhood, surprisingly its really good but I really wonder if he will ever make it big someday.

Are you fucking serious? He's a fucking hollywood actor. Idiots voted for him because they watched him on TV. He's going to do whatever right wing idiots in Europe like Thatcher want him to do, plus he's gonna be a tool of crazy theocratic demagogues like William F. Buckley, Jr.

I hope not. He's such a handsome, charismatic guy - I can't wait for him to grow up and stop using the eyeliner and stupid haircuts. You can tell he's going to age well and take care of himself - he looks so distinguished with that pronounced chin.

RIP

Any good critics around now that Lester is gone?

Not really, but I'm sure somebody will come around... someday... please?

>he thikns Duran Duran is shit
I almost got hooked

oonga ooga booga ooga me make fire uhhr hurrr uhrrr me bang stick on rock ooga booga me worship fire

their EP is better than the majority of their new albums you stupid indie faggot

Kim Wilde is a hot babe.
youtube.com/watch?v=3T2VizbQAwY

naw he'd already had 2 nose jobs by 1982