youtube.com/watch?v=-QNlebUDb8U
youtube.com/watch?v=fuYL-keoGvU
youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18
youtube.com/watch?v=O0JB4wxtSJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WEED

MY

reminder to report and ignore Marcelposting

reminder about that stellaris game. To those who ae interested. when? and does anyone have a discord or something

Can't see shit on this fucking map
>taco language in the left right corner
fucking retard I'm not Mexican

what are you all up to?

we have tašė and flečkutė

I would, I have it without DLCs, but I haven't played it a single time so I don't know how anything works at all or how long a session takes

What is an american diaspora in UK doing in v4 anyway?

well... its not so hard. i could explain it. also we tried it about an hour ago, you dont need the dlc.

Who the fuck plays autistic map simulators in 2017? Everyone plays Overwatch a real game with real gameplay and actual graphics.

stuff i dont understand:

>Dan po tem
>napovedi
>posredoval še
>jedrska
>zmanjšanju
>vedno bolj nevarne
>že manejo

Would you ever make out with another guy /v4/?

Y'know. Ironically. Or not so much ironically.

I started posting on here while I was staying in Poland for a while, because it was the only English language general you could post in with a Polish flag without people acting like massive faggots about it and just continued when I went back home desu

i am slightly bi, but no, girls are so much cuter and have soft skin and smell nice

>slightly bi
what the fuck does that even mean

yes, with him

you are slightly bi too, every human is

With him.

can you tell me how does getting involved with the same sex make any sense?

isn't that against the very point of sexual interaction

how do you have so many cygany in your cunt if you were nazi during ww2

youtube.com/watch?v=vl2EmwgLsp4

why ask me?

you have slovak flag next to your name, Anonymous

I don't understand how you can "slightly" want dicks in your ass, it seems sort of like a yes or no question

Because you look like a cygan yourself and I was curious how can your shitskin kind survive because I'm about to start a gypsy pogrom

14/88

both of my great grandpas were in Hlinkova Garda but i think im worse than cigany since i date a jew

My grandfather started polish death camps and got a medal from Hitler.

Sieg Heil

well most people whose ancestors were ustaše like mine are cucks now so no wonder

most of gypsies we have are from southern slovakia which was part of hungary during ww2 and they love gypsies as they see them as their equal so they didnt exterminate them

Sexual interaction is always about pleasuring somebody. Sometimes yourself, sometimes others. In some cases, children are the result of this.

If you can see yourself having a crush on your best friend, or any other guy for that matter, you're slightly bi. You don't go out of your way to have fall in love with men... but you know. Shit happens.

>taking land full of gypsies
Should give them independence desu

>work camps
ftfy

only people who dont mind cigani are ones that dont live near them

no its not
its about breeding you liberal weirdo

What is this?
Looks interesting

Your mother's dildo you fucking underage.

not possible since majority of people there were hungarians and they would just rejoin hungary

i dont mind gypsies, i mind retards, it just happens that 95% of gypsies are retarded

Biomega by Tsutomu Nihei

Why not let them

>If you can see yourself having a crush on your best friend, or any other guy for that matter, you're slightly bi. You don't go out of your way to have fall in love with men... but you know. Shit happens.
okay but the Slovak is asserting that this is something that happens to everybody, and I don't really think so.

May I ask respectfully, if you are genuinely on the Autism spectrum? Asperger's perhaps?

>since majority of people there were hungarians and they would just rejoin hungary
What do you have against the happiness of other people and self determination? Your country is the result of Slovaks deciding to separate from Hungary. By your logic we should send tanks to Bratislava because it is still our land.

Hungary and Poland wanting to partition Slovakia was main reason why Slovakia joined Nazis.

80 years ago magyars tried to genocide slovaks and panslavism was started by slovaks wanting to split from hungary. Are you asking why immedatly after war Slovakia didnt directly help their biggest enemy? Im sure you can figure it out

>it is still our land.
this is where you are wrong

>Poland
>patritioning Slovakia
xDDDD

this nation of cucks would never attack anyone lmao

Igor why are you so obnoxious?

>What do you have against the happiness of other people and self determination?

huh, they are still hungarians, nobody is denying them from speaking hungarian and sending their children to hungarian schools, its jut that this land changed owner and they will have to respect rules or gtfo

Why is your sister starring in Czech Streets?

certain taht i have nothing
only possibly slightly schizoid but not diagnosed

chat shit get banged

Jokes on you, I don't have a sister. Unless... no, that's absurd.

Regardless, that doesn't answer my question. Are you more 12 year old?
Are you underage?

>slovaks needed help to fight fucking Poland

xDDD

see

it was germs that needed help

We didn't need any fucking help you nigger slav(e).

I have a birthday

i am germanic

happy birthday stalin

that is nice, how old are you going to be? are you going to have a party?

Happy birthday.

happy birthday Stalin

>slav(e) thinking he's germanic episode 1456

lmao entire eastern europe claims to be germanic at this point

t-thanks
I'm planning to, I think I might rent some comfy house call couple friends get weed and xanax and vodka (obviously)

>German diaspora in Poland is more autistic than Germans in Germany
really makes you think

marcel pls go

>80 years ago magyars tried to genocide slovaks
[citation needed]

We never touched you, let alone committed genocide. Is this what they teach for Slovaks nowadays in school?

So why aren't you letting them go? You're just as bad as peple in Austria-Hungary when they didn't let Slovaks choose their own future. You're becoming the oppressive shitlord yourself this way.

Or what? Will lose another world war to me? Lmao.

i am direct descendant of germans that built Kaschau

I shit on v4.

Technically Poland won last time, and was quite instrumental in thwarting german attacks across the channel.

>technically Poland won

:DD

Not my fault you're salty because your grandparents lost all wars
You should be at least grateful that they were allowed to stay
Or curse that fact :^^)

i'm slightly bi too. i just like jerking times to times to watch how hot twinks fugging each other and never deny myself the pleasure of looking at someone else dick pics on the internet. but shoving your cock in man for real is nasty desu.
never felt love for someone else my own gender. with girls on the other hand is so easy to fall in love, that i drop my spaghetti if they at least somehow cute errytime i talk to them.

>mfw Georgian was a responsable for death of 62 million ppl

now you are one year closer to the sweet release of death, happy birthday user, please try not to waste your only life

All ruskies are closet homos.

>implying there is anything left to waste

>[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization

>So why aren't you letting them go?

Because we won war and you lost, why didnt you let us go for 1000 years? Because you could afford to, same shit

> You're just as bad as peple in Austria-Hungary when they didn't let Slovaks choose their own future

Not even close, Hungarians are equal to Slovaks, they can speak their language, they can vote- we have hungarian party in parliament since Slovakia was created, they can leave,they can stay, they just have to tolerate that they are no longer in Hungary

>short dick
>ugly
>brown eyes

JUST

MAN

please stop user, you are making me feel

MY

JUST be yourself

Dumb Serasposter.

BYLI

dis is true i confirm

Is GDYNIA comfy polbro? gonna be there at radioheads concert

Czech my Quadi

>off by 5

Assimilation is not genocide.

>Because we won war and you lost, why didnt you let us go for 1000 years? Because you could afford to, same shit

What you are doing is wrong. The worst part is you know that it is wrong. I'd be ashamed of myself if I were you.

>Czech mathematicians

I'm not gay, but since you're a Magyar, it would be my patriotic duty to let you give me a brojob Tbh

forced assimilation=genocide

>What you are doing is wrong.

you are saying it like we torture them or shit lmao, effectively south is still basically hungary with some slovaks thrown in

>I'd be ashamed of myself if I were you.

go read history of your country, everything is based of using others and not treating them equally

>ywn be a Huey door gunner in 'Nam '68 mowing down Charlie motherfuckers as you're listening to Hendrix and Rollin' Stones and smoking a joint on the side

youtube.com/watch?v=-QNlebUDb8U

is there even any point in living anymore as you realize this fact?

we could say that Gdynia is one of the comfiest cities in poland, but it's far from the comfiest t.bh

the best 'nam soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=fuYL-keoGvU

oh man that's some great memories you're bringing up

>tfw you remember how clueless you were way back when you was 7 yo shit playing Vietcong and getting lost in a fucking endless VC tunnel

youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18

S P E E D

happy birthday, Sakartvelo

>ywn be space cowboy

youtube.com/watch?v=O0JB4wxtSJk

i wonder if Kandi learned how to play the harmonica

>daniel landa

Any good FPS/ action games from 2000-2006?

battlefield 2