do they hate each other?

cause walrus guy didn't want to be jamies fucktoy anymore

they hate each other?

Because Adam went and goatce'd himself on gay hook up sites in the first season

because california is actually hell

>goatce'd
At least you tried.

They are just not friends in real life, I dont think they hate eachother

They are clearly very different people and Le Beret Man is clearly autistic while Le Retarded Gordon Freeman is an inept cuckold

I thought they just didnt hang outside their commitments. Like trashman and teller

The show was shit anyway so who cares

bwahahahahaa

This

Because one is literally redit and the other is Sup Forums.

They don't hate each other, they just don't like eacht other.

Awww look at you trying in turn.
Well done, well done.

Pretty good, I agree

A lot of famous entertainment duos are not friends in real life. Penn & Teller and Conan & Andy come to mind. It's not a hatred to dislike for one another, it's more about keeping their professional and private lives separate. And there is some practicality to this distancing as well, as if you were to spend all of your working time AND your leisure time with the same person, that is when you start to develop a dislike because they're always there.

adam approached jaime fromd behind and kissed him on the neck, he did want this sensitive touch

>imagine having to work every day with literally redddit personified
>he keeps yapping on while you can barely contain yourself
>get a sweet paycheck and the end of the day but is it truly worth it?

Hmmmm really makes you think

w-what?!

These two don't even have each others cellphone numbers

sweet the wachowski's bros!

ITT: men who gossip like women

adam is a manchild and reddit incarnate(buzzwords aside its just how he acts) and jaime is like a no fun allowed guy who only gets slight amusement by building shit and bossing people around

penn and teller dont hate each other but i dont think they've had a "friends" encounter in years if ever

>implying we're men

they are both hacks, you see the air powered umbrella gun episode? Jamie spent 3 days making something half as effective as a pump bb gun

first people that came to mind when i started reading this thread too

Would you want to spend your free time hanging out with an obnoxious, know-it-all Aspie?

Oh, wait...