Last.fm most listened artists 5x5 4x4 3x3 collages

Post collages of your most listened artists and rate and rec others, guess personalities, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5lAqFiODCg
youtu.be/LY25vVPCKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=CrBufBilYDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you ever heard guitar wolf
or
deepslauter

I've heard Guitar Wolf but not Deepslauter. What do you recommend by them? Also where should I start with f(x), I've been meaning to get into them because my GF listens to them a lot but I've never heard anything by them, don't listen to much K-Pop, if any at all. Also, Melt-Banana is awesome.

+ Eno

try Epik High

do you like BiS
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5lAqFiODCg

so many watermelon slices

Hayden Who - Gestalt

weeb

cool, how sad are you?

patrician

Been meaning to get into BiS but just never have. Guess I'll use your recommendation as an excuse to get into them.

+++ Blood Stain Child - Bloody awesome stuff
+ Municipal Waste - Try King Parrot

na moral vĂ¡ se foder

super rizumus the way to go it's like 15 solid minutes of killer energy doesn't let up for a second

and for fx the classic starter is pink tape
youtu.be/LY25vVPCKr8

it's really varied and a ton of fun, I adore it and it gives you a pretty good idea of their quirky genre toy box kind of style which is what a lot of people love the most about them
and if you like it I can heartily recommend everything they've done from electric shock on, as well as luna's solo album, they're probably the most consistent kpop group there is

>melt-banana is awesome
check out ex-girl trust me

japan sucks and so do you

epik high is pretty alright I end up preferring tablos solo stuff at the end of the day though

have you heard bert jansch and john renbourn?
oh and the ex? and dog faced hermans?

I'll share some with you

Listening to Pink Tape now, on the third track and it's a fun time. I'll check out Super Rizumus and Ex-Girl too, thanks.

lot of Black and White here

90% of artist images on lastfm are black and white

Holy shit Michael Gira is a qt in that picture wtf

++Beach Boys, DG, Beatles, Nirvana

++Gira (all of him)

ur depressed tho
So are you.

Started using last.fm last week so it's quite shit

+HIM, Sabaton, Powerwolf
-A7X, FFDP, Linkin Park

Doesn't help that those are like the worst albums by each of those artists I gave a negative to. Razorblade Romance is a really underrated album though, gotta say. Props on that.

:(

Looking for recs

(:

remade my lastfm about 4mo ago

INFP
INTJ
ENTJ

tomhet

saknet

infp

same

I really dont listen to Nightmare that much, but im seeing them in like a month and kinda want to know the lyrics, and i just recently started listening to 5fdp, aaaand Razorblade Romance has been one of my all time fave albums since i was like 8/9 hehe

word

cute fox

replied to wrong collage soz
cute fox

Where do you begin with the soft machine?
I couldn't stand Kevin Ayers vague lyrics in his solo albums
cool magma

Chronologically, but it's kinda difficult if you are not into psychedelic, fusion and wankery interludes

youtube.com/watch?v=CrBufBilYDw

wanna play minecraft

isnt the realms trial up or whatver how we gonna get around

new realm

sounds good ill hit u up in a bit

no never mind you cant new realm apparently we got to figure out how to make mp work on regular wwe cant be that retarded

possibly

gotta get the server client running and a hamachi network set

im a gay mexcan

gotta go