Crying on the world stage because you came second

>crying on the world stage because you came second
This is literally something a child would do. What the fuck happened to sportsmanship? What happened to being happy for your peer who achieved his lifelong dream in front of his home country? Do the French have no shame?

Arrogant an uncivilized, as expected of frogs

BOOOO

So, what the english always say about frogs being uncivilized scum was true all along.

Why didn't we believe them?

BOO thread?

Get out of my threads gringos BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would like, on the behalf of the entire French population, to apologize for the unforgivable behaviour of "French" athlete Renaud Lavillénie, who managed to singlehandedly ruin an otherwise flawless and enjoyable event. May you find it in your vast and compassionate heart to forgive us for the atrocities we committed by proxy.

Finally a civilized frenchman, I'm sorry but I'm afraid this behavior has probably sullied France's image irreversibly

He was crying because 80,000 uncivilised monkeys were bullying him.

I wonder if you 3rd world maggots are really this arrogant to not see the irony in his post

Yes I'm sure a lot of frenchmen back home gave him a hard time for losing the gold

Yknow whats the French verb for to boo?

Huer.

Is this meta i cant tell

hear hear! One of the great moments of this olympics and he throws a strop because he's not elite enough to handle the crowd

Already a past Olympic champion also. What a fucking faggot

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol this is actually true

>bullying
>literally making a loud sound
>not an insulting sentences, not even a word
>being triggered and needing a safe space from a FUCKING SOUND

lmfao

He was wrong to compare himself to Jesse Owens, because he was actually treated with respect by the nazis

okay we really need to cut it out with the meme magic, this is getting out of hand

>80000
Kek no. There were like 20000 there by that point.

Imagine what he'd have done if the stadium was actually full. Probably would have just waved the white flag

I'd like to see you try and keep your composure in an auditorium where every person is booing you for simply being.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Comparing Brazilian to Nazi was not a clever move t b h.

It was disrespectful for Germans, good he apologize for this.

>80000
that's incredibly generous

He was crying because he was so fucking sure he was going to win and then a hue monkey jumped higher. I'd cry too

lol, like the American guy who got bronze who was laughing at it all? if I could get booed by a stadium of Brazilians I'd be loving every minute of it, trolling gives me almost as much pleasure as making money, sex, or getting drunk.

That's the spirit of french manhood. To cry when you get booed.
Looks like WW2 was a lesson about a nations ethos in the end.

Could be meta counter irony. My bet is that he's just stupid really.

>being this obsessed
It's unreal, it's like the 40th thread about this guy in 3 day made by a hue, probably the same dude everytime but still.

Would have been a brilliant 5d Chess move, but it's a german flag so it's just an autist being retarded.

I should really use a proxy in the future, if I was australien my shitposts would be appreciated.

IN

what about booing as an olympic sport?

you could compete in singles or team
achieve the loudest noise to win

-URNS

don't ever post in my thread again unless you're contributing to ir