youtube.com/watch?v=ib0YUeUJGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link?

Is Dreamworks making it?

>no link
You had one job OP

It'll be awful because the franchise already ended with 3

Screencap this

Lasseter really doesn't give a shit anymore, does he?

Remember when Pixar was all "Sequels really aren't our thing"? Yeah, fuck you John.

You already made this thread yesterday (or friday)

forgot to post link youtube.com/watch?v=ib0YUeUJGLY

False don't watch

People actually thought this classless asshole was the American Miyazaki or someting. Reminder that the Cars movies are his pet projects and he's the reason there's a sequel and a third movie on its way.

It pisses me off because it's pushing back the only Pixar sequel I actually want to see back

I'm guessing he's a shitty Nascar fan? Fuck Cars.

What do you think is the worst thing this fat motherfucker has done? I'd say making sequels to pixar movies that didn't need sequels and killing 2D at disney.

The Incredibles?same

Why do you guys want a sequel to a 13 year old movie? Just let the original be and appreciate it for what it is

>killing 2D at disney.
That wasn't his fault tho. They released Winnie Pooh the same day as Pottery part 12

>killing 2D at disney
This is the biggest crime out there. I am so fucking sick of 3Dshit.

I think the last 2D from Disney was the Princess and the Frog. Still haven't seen it.

I just want more Elastigirl ass f.a.m

Dumb ghettoposter

>release Winnie Pooh the same day as Harry Pottery part 12

Who was the dumbshit that made that decision?

its just a teaser trailer but it looks good, sorry forgot to post the link initially.
youtube.com/watch?v=ib0YUeUJGLY

It's pretty good. For some reason lots of people hate it, but it's a simple little story with an actual good message for kids instead of the normal crap they're force fed.

It was intentional.