Meat Talk

I like meat. Do you eat meat? What's most popular in your country. Rate these meats in order of your preference.

Pork
Chicken
Beef
Lamb
Venison
Turkey
Fish

If you can think of any others then add them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwtuoHyLEiw
discord.gg/X3CfNB2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

horse

Beef > Lamb > Moose > Pork > Wild boar > chicken > the rest

this.

>Euros can't buy bison

Not whale?

>Do you eat meat?
Yes
>What's most popular in your country?
Probably Beef
>Rate these meats in order of your preference
Chicken
Fish
Beef
Pork
Venison
Turkey
Lamb

Horse > Lamb > Beef > Fish > Chicken >> don't care much for Turkey and what the fuck is Venison? > vegetables >> pork.

Duck
Lamb
Veal
Beef
Pork
Poultry
Quail/Pigeon
Roe
Wild boar
Fish
Horse

Anyone who disagrees with that list is honestly not human

turkey is pretty shit generally but there are ways to make it taste they usually include shittons of garlic and bacon. fish can only be salt water or zander maybe trout but most chefs can't make a decent trout to save their lives.

>no dog meat
/thread

>Americans can't buy zorza

Beef
Pork
Fish
Lamb
Chicken

also most popular in my country is pork. chicken is second because it's cheap. most beef here is inedible hormone taste crap of shit breeds.

Venison is Deer. It's quite a strong taste, but it makes lovely sausages.

This, except pork, and - unironically - I'm gonna add grenouilles and escargots to your list.

Also: eating horse is like watching that movie that's been "banned in 200 countries".... feels good, man.

The most popular meat here is pork, then fish beef then chicken then mutton then game meats

My personal rating though
Venison
Pork
Beef
Fish
Chicken
Lamb

Power gap

Turkey

Vegeterians/Vegans are autistic

Discuss

Beef
Beef
more beef
Chicken
pork
dunno

we also like deer, goat and boar here in Patagonia, specially lamb the southern you go.

>Venison is Deer
Then why don't you just call it deer?
Deer as in... hogs? moose? Bambi? ...I'll have some of that, Sir, with a nice sauce marchand du vin, yumm!

Beef > Turkey > Chicken > Pork > Fish

I don't eat venison or lamb meat.

Basashi

It's like how we call pigs pork or cows beef. It's just the meat product of the animal.

it was our name for deer, just like they call it beef and not cow

We can, I've had it, it just tasted like beef

is sea turtle considered meat?

There is a Bison farm a few kilometres from where I grew up.

Because it's not called """""""""deer""""""""" in the shops.

Vegans are alright, it's vegetarians that really piss me off.

Vegans are honest, strict. No animals products. I can respect that.

Vegetarians be like hurr dat poor animal now gibe candy plox, also: what is gelatin? lel kek dunno gibe candy nao... fucking hypocrites.

Fish
Chicken
Beef
Turkey
Pork

I've only had venison once long ago and while I liked it I haven't had it recently/often enough to rank it. Don't know if I've ever had lamb.

Yeah, I've seen it in frozen specialty foods at Waitrose along with Crocodile & Kangaroo meat.

You got that around the wrong way. Vegans are the most anal.

Alligator is the best. Pork is the worst. The rest are meh. Any posts claiming otherwise are extremely low quality b8 and should thus be ignored

They really really care about domestic animals breed just for food with not ecological importance. But don't give a fuck about all the wild important species, forests and contamination necessary for developing agriculture. Ignorance ang hypocrisy at best.

For large dinners I like a roasted chicken more than beef or pork

For every day I like steak more than chicken breasts or pork loin chops.

For convenience I like chicken. Can't cook outside and steak makes my whole apartment smoky.

Never had lamb or venison. Chicken is moister than than turkey. Only fish I ever eat is deep fried halibut.

I'd put calamari up there though. GOAT appetizer.

It's an animal so yes. Gets kind of weird how stuff like sea cucumbers are too.

Any of that lot except fish, unless it's fish n chips of course.

Vegans are anal, yes. But they are true, honest. It's hypocrites like vegetarians that piss me off.
Unless of course, you're a vegetarian who's like... eh, I just don't like meat, so I won't eat it.
Okay, fair enough. But don't tell me you refuse to eat meat because muh poor animals while stuffing your face full of animal products. That's just being a hypocrite and as annoying as they can be, vegans practice what they preach. I can respect that.

Is that the girl who killed her mum because she swapped her heart pills?

Never heard about that one

where did the whole "Eggs contain Chickenbabies" meme start?
if you actually know things about female chickens you know that they produce eggs, with the only purpose to (feed others)
If a male cock is with them they can lay eggs which are impregnated and carry a little fetherfucker, but female chickens are capable of laying eggs wihtout breeding

Pork in the morning - bacon bap
Chicken for lunch - coronation chicken sandwich
Beef for dinner - steak & salad(no homo)

>female chickens are capable of laying eggs wihtout breeding
If that's true, consider my mind blown. Please be true.

>Do you eat meat?
yeah i'm no vegan faggot
>What's most popular in your country
cow meat i guess, it depends on the cut
>Rate these meats in order of your preference
aight in cardinal order
#1 Pork
#2 Beef
#3 Venison
#4 Lamb
#5 Turkey
#6 Chicken
#7 Fish

Lamb > Pork > Venison > Chicken > Beef > Turkey >Fish

it's true

being vegan is a death sentence for the person, did you know? it should be considered a mental disease
you NEED animal proteins, there is no legume with ALL the vital proteins for human nutrition. so at least eat eggs and/or milk and dairies

Depends of the preparations

If it's at it's finest = fish > beef > duck > lamb > chicken

Fish > Horse > Lamb > Beef > Chicken > Pork

Come at me.

I don't get vegans. I really don't. Animals eat other animals.

what's with you heathens eating horses

they are like people wtf

it's pretty much the same with women and menstruating

if their egg is fertilized you get a baby
if the egg is unfertilized it's emitted during the period

This. Horses are beautiful noble creatures. Ever looked at a pig or a cow, they're ugly. You're doing them a favour by eating them.

please tell me youre not baiting me
My family had chickens for the past 5 years or so as a private egg and meat source, around a douzen chickens lay 6-7 eggs a day, at least in our case

We NEVER had a male or the intention of breeding our chicken, still they lay eggs

Interesting thing to note is that some chicken can think they are giving birth while actually just shitting out a plain egg, they will proceed to rest all day on the egg waiting for it to hatch. They sometimes tick the eggs that they think will hatch to see whats wrong but i dont know if they do this because of their belief that they have babies or some thing else

either way, we slaughter them if either of these two things happen
Also, when we eat one of the chickens and have leftovers, we give it to the other ones that used to be around that chicken bout a week before

>says the country that sold horse as ground beef

tasty af brah

reindeer
lamb
pork
venison
beef
chicken (thighs and wings)
chicken(breast)
turkey

Fish is kinda hard to rank as there are so many different kinds.

>Julia y sus recetas
¿Quién es Julia?

beef>lamb>fish>pork>chicken>turkey

well it's fair game to sell it just don't eat it

Fish
Beef
Horse
Lamb
Pork
Venison
Turkey
Chicken

If I could live off nothing but fish, I would. Not a big fan of chicken though.

Fish or chicken would probably be the most popular here.

>fish
what do you even mean? there are multiple kinds of fish with vastly different taste

anyways
pork > beef > lamb > turkey > chicken

No bait. I used to think that for a chicken to lay an egg, it would have had to be impregnated before.
I am now really eh, guess I could brush it off by saying that I learned something now.

I sure as hell did NOT know that. Thanks for explaining.

If you don't mind two stupid questions...
1. those eggs, would chicken hatch from them, given enough time and temperature?
2. if hens can lay eggs without the sexy time, then what's the point of keeping a cock at the farm?

if you don't live on a farm it's not a big deal, didn't know that until I was 15

How old are you?
Did you drop out of high school?
Do you eat anything other than fast food?

>then what's the point of keeping a cock at the farm?
i think the term in english is "animal husbandry"
you want to create more hens so they lay more eggs and you sell them or throw them at people, whatever you wish to do with your property. capitalism fuck yea
the rooster impregnates them hens and you raise the chicks into bigger hens/roosters

1. yes, you can google it prolly and find tons of DIY-egghatching tutorials
2. reasons to keep a cock is to impregnate and reproduce and for the iconic moring screech
thats why we dont have the cock for our chickens because he would cause a lot of noise very early in the morning

>then what's the point of keeping a cock at the farm?

>paying for an alarm clock

don't they also protect a bit?
a large rat can get in a hen house and kill the flock

yes every woman needs protection and cant do EVERYthing by herself
@laciegreen

>How old are you?
>Did you drop out of high school?
No. PhD theoretical physics and airline pilot.
>Do you eat anything other than fast food?
Yes. But I didn't grow up on a farm and unlike you, I don't ridicule others for not knowing something, I keep an open mind, ready to learn something new every day, and hey, you know what? It's ok to not know something. No really, it's ok. :3

Thank you.

>a large rat can get in a hen house and kill the flock
Chickens are fucking brutal and will fuck up and eat any rodent they find.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwtuoHyLEiw
It's only a mouse but chickens don't give a fuck.

yes, one comes here to share autism not to critisize the others
apologize

yes. They have a cycle just like human females do. When you eat eggs, you're eating chicken menstruation

You have a PhD but still thought an unfertilized egg could somehow birth something?
I'm not trying to be rude, just confused how this is not common knowledge.

>large rat
do you mean opossums? roosters can't do shit about them, might as well just hire a cat or dog but if there's nothing to hunt they'll start to eat the chicks. it ain't easy

Man, you're really twisting this.
>an unfertilized egg could somehow birth something
No, of course not.

What I did not know, is that chicken can lay eggs, the ones I buy in the supermarket, without having been impregnated.
I used to think that chicken and cock have sexy time and then chicken lays eggs. I did not know that chicken would lay eggs without the sexy time.

Did. Not. Know. But now I do.

Ah, ok I missread your post. Sorry.
They do. They might also produce eggs without a shell if they are stressed out or scared.

true
sometimes the eggs are bigger bt very fragile and pale, sometimes containing two yellow (dotters)

>do you mean opossums?

I meant a large rat

>implicando que no he comprado hoy

>pork

Why is that rat holding that kind fellow on his shoulder?

>I like meat
Me too
>Do you eat meat?
Daily
Probably chicken & beef, though fish and game meat are a big deal in my area (Maritimes)
>Rate
1.) Fish & shellfish
2.) Venison
3.) Moose
4.) Beef
5.) Lamb
6.) Rabbit
7.) Pork
8.) Squirrel
9.) Turkey
10.) Chicken

that's a large rat

inb4 "for you"

discord.gg/X3CfNB2

come join my dickord and talk about your fresh meat

Beef > Pork > Chicken > Lamb > Duck > Turkey > Fish

eating meat gives you cancer

using electronic devices gives you cancer too. offline yourself

>Do you eat meat?
Yeh
>What's most popular in your country.
Pork or beef
>Rate these meats in order of your preference.
Beef>pork>rabbit>chicken>lamb>turkey

Forgot fish, it goes after chicken

germans have really strange seeming meat shops. you should have a look in one some time.

Conflicted in my meat eating ethics right now, lads.

First I ate all sorts of meat, then I stopped eating meat from adolescent animals because I considered it cruel, but then again it might be more cruel to subject them to an industrial life any further. Lately I've been pondering not to eat pork anymore because pig are such smart animals and don't deserve industrial keeping. Other animals probably aren't aware of their misery. But not eating pork is almost impossible in Germany, and theoretically it would be fine if they were kept in better conditions, but then again the same could apply to other animals and maybe I should just select my meat by background better and stop eating supermarket stuff.

So wat do? Do you restrict your meat eating ethically?

I try to do this for the most part, but I still eat others

cows aren't too bad here, most are raised on ranches for 2-3 years, and then spend 6 months in a feed lot

Lamb >> horse >= beef > red parts of the chicken > rabbit > pork > salmon > shrimp > white parts of the chicken > turkey > other fish. No, seriously... I do love lamb.

Popularity: meat in Curitiba usually implies "beef", but pork and chicken are common. Most people consider horse and rabbit as "not food", but I personally like both. Dogs and cats are a big "ewwww".

Do what?

lamb
>Rate these meats in order of your preference.
lamb
beef
horse
pork
chicken
venison
fish
turkey

>So wat do?
grow up and realize that you're missing on something tasty, and if you don't eat those animals, someone else will, so you might as well join in the fun

they are fucking dinosaurs still