Is this the only good festival line-up this year?

Is this the only good festival line-up this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewire.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poseurcore: the festival

Nah, Poseur would be if they had Death Grips and Danny Brown. This is a legit fest.

>WIRE
this has to be shopped
Wire is literally some user's online magazine

>Ulver
>OOIOO
>Gaika
>Grouper
>Nurse With Wound
yes

if you really like try hard nerds i guess

Well that user must be pretty cool to get all these famous artists to do interviews with him for his own personal magazine.

The covers are all shopped. I've never seen one actual interview.

They made up this whole site also? thewire.co.uk/

That's a lot of trouble to go through just to pretend to be patrician on Sup Forums?

That site is totally suspect. There's no real content there.

This Heat are back together (or not)?

I'd go to see Circle play live

This one looks good for £20 for a one day festival

They are, but only the two who are still alive, which is why they're not calling themselves This Heat

No.

As usual, Primavera Sound and the ATP series have the best lineups.

Desertfest is looking solid this year

Why did they cancel Levitation? They're not having it this year, and it was cancelled last year. Is it over?

What's ATP's line-up this year?

>I'm really into experimental music, Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, the list goes on: the music festival

>london
Fuck, why London? How many stoner metal fans do they even have over there?

There's not Radiohead or Kanye there so no on Sup Forums has heard any of those bands.

I went last year and there were plenty of people there.

>Shirley Collins

Isn't she in her 80's? I respect her a lot, but she seems out of place in that festival.

u dont know what poseurcore is

They went bust cos Barry Hogan is a moron.

Sounds good to me

She collaborated with Current 93 a few times, so that's probably her connection to this type of music scene.

I live really close to the festival. But sadly you cant buy tickets without the accommodation. Really fucking sucks.

It's not very good.
At least you can rely on the Syrian wedding singer and Dopplereffekt.
Hacktress might be on too.

>this heat
>the residents
>chrome
>nurse with wound
>not good
wow what a pleb.

>not liking Syrian wedding singers

I hope they jihad you on your wedding day.

Ulver and The Residents are the only good artists.

nah.

didn't this get cancelled last year for some reason?

maybe one of the other ones they do in different countries, I don't follow those, but the London one definitely happened last year.

>omar in it

yes