Paris

How are things going in Paris? Is it dangerous now? Will I get robbed or Arabs are scared of snow niggers?

Paris is atm african colony that's for sure.

>Is it dangerous now?
It was always dangerous. The eternal gaul's thirst for human suffering is unquenchable.

the only safe areas in the suburbs are the portuguese areas

Can confirm. A crowd of Frenchmen jeered and "hon hon"-ed at me when I realized how small the portions are at French restaurants.

You'll be constantly harassed by gypsies and Africans trying to scam you or pick your pockets. The Africans will also want to sell you drugs. If they get the opportunity they'll just bash you and rob you. I never really had much issues with the arabs though they'll just perve on your girl.

You'll also notice alot of cops walking around with machine guns which says alot about the kind of place it is.

yeah it's pure hell on earth babies dying left and right

never been there though

sup

Paris is a no-go zone, there are shootings going on around the clock, pretty much every crime imaginable is being commited in Paris as i type this post.

I'm going to visit Paris soon. Please don't tell me the situation is that bad? Paris surely maintained some of its charm, right guys?

Its ok, dont buy into the Sup Forums fearmongering, as long as you keep to the center of the city, you'll be fine.

Can you get around Paris knowing just English? Marseille, Lyon, Lille? In fact, how much of France can you traverse without knowing any French at all?

You'll see for yourself, I was really shocked at the state of it. Don't be afraid to go to the countryside it's much nicer.

I think most French speak English but they're just cunts about it and pretend not to.

Yeah, I dunno, I imagine in the big cities, the French probably have a good grasp of English, but all the ones I've ever interacted with like to perpetuate this "woooow my English is, like, sooooo bad XD" meme.

honestly sandnigger will be more scared of slavic people than you are scared of them .

HAHHAHA no they really don't know a shit of English is a desperate lost cause

Very few. Few things are written in English, and people doesn't speak nor understand it.
Worst thing is they don't want to make efforts to help foreigners.
I was surprised to see that English is somewhat present in Paris tho.

It's okay, monsieur la grenouille, you don't need to fix your post, broken English is my fetish! Thanks for responding, too. How come your people don't want to make the effort? I get it's your country and all, but I thought you all learn a bit in schools over there? Furthermore, I get this feeling that French millenials don't care as much about the anglicism of their language than the older folk.

Memes aside, is it really that bad? I know a guy that said it's horrible and don't bother visiting Paris because you wouldn't enjoy it but he's pretty islamophobic so i took it with a grain of salt.

"bicoz hir it iss la FRANCE monsieur"
Pretty much for this.
Millenials had English classes but our scholar system is quite fucked up, English classes above all.
Some of my friends had 12 years of English classes, ending their Masters degree, but still can't reach B2 level. A shame.

Anglicisms in French are seen as a exotic stuff, and it's frequently some broken English. As anglicisms in Japanese or example.
Nothing compared to scandis that really integrated English language (and not broken mispronounced words) into their culture and daily life.

I fixed my post because my English is terrible and I have to correct this shit up if I want to find a decent job.

Personally i live in one of the shittier neighbourhoods (20th) but even here it's like idk 60% white people or so. The real ghettos are the whole north/east suburbs once you get past the limits of Paris proper. 99% niggers, no police, just don't go there

And in the good neighbourhoods it's actually good t b h. I went to the 6th last night, white people everywhere. Only brown person i saw the whole evening was hte uber driver.

The thing is most of Paris is like a gated community yes ? Police everywhere and brown people can't afford it. So it's liveable and you have like 2 million white people in a city surrounded by 10 million niggers in the suburbs.

Wild roving hordes of beurettes stop to point and laugh at white "men"

>brown people can't afford it.
> what is logement social

Jealous

i'm living in one myself t b h

it's confined, the shit eastern districts like the 19th have 40% of logements sociaux
while most others have like 3%

the mayor is of course trying to change it from what i've seen searching for those stats but i can confirm the white neighbourhoods are in fact white, yes
i mean believe it or not, it doesn't change anything for me since i sadly can't live there, i'm answering your questions