Honey, I take my LARPing VERY serious

>Honey, I take my LARPing VERY serious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpmU5WpXSCE
youtube.com/watch?v=3t_3XCUZkS4
youtube.com/watch?v=49CkgeQVh70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you watch his videos, he's actually better than you.

good post

That's probably not much of an accomplishment.

This is true. He's a good family man who is dedicated to making good, honorable children and a self sustaining life style. He's the opposite of these fat American fucks who are only good at consuming and having diabetes. But then again, the balance is ying and yang.

Most "family men" haven't killed their best friend

Not very good bait.

Stop watching my videos.

Most "family men" haven't burned down churches

these

He's an ex con LARPing in the woods. When his kids turn 18 they're going to be hoeing it up like kids who grow uo in highly restrictive households generally do.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpmU5WpXSCE
First 7 seconds of this is Varg's greatest work of art.

Most "family men" aren't Neo-Nazis

This video is honestly a masterpiece

that fucking cartoonish accent

youtube.com/watch?v=3t_3XCUZkS4

The part where he makes the engine noises with his mouth while pushing the vehicles across the camera slays me every time.

>you will never play tanks with Uncle Varg

what a ridiculous title, I had to click to see if it was really his channel, it sounds like a parody title

Most family men don't listen to meal.

LARPing is an objectively more patrician hobby than listening to indie pop and cuckrap

Nothing wrong with liking tabletop games, or swords and axes, and just general boyish nerd stuff. At least he isn't a poseur who assimilated like all of you will.

Unless it's dadmetal like Pantera

varg says all the time he thinks metal sucks

I've never approached a meal with the intent of listening to it. I'll hack to try it out.

they're family men in the most vulfar sense of the word

too bad he listened to it, and even made some of it. Look what a larping manchild he turned out to be--just goes to show you, that shit will turn just about anyone into a perennial baby.

A perennial baby with children, a wife, a piece of property, vehicles, and media that people will remember him for.

I think most people remember him for the murder, but good on him for doing something billions of people have done before. Doesn't stop him from being a baby.

and what will you, a grown adult, be remembered for?

Hopefully not being a murderer. Or a larper. Or a metalfag.

Oven dodger detected

I like Varg, he is a role model how real man should be.

I'd rather have nothing g written on my grave than "Here lies an edgy manchild murderer"

You are, and will be nothing.
You will not be remembered.

>the balance is ying and yang
spicy dichotomy bro

Damn... That really makes me ponder

If only he could think about that before making his mark on the biggest shitstain in metal history, Mayhem, then maybe we wouldn't have so many shitty black metal bands around today

is this what all scandinavians speaking english sound like? it's really cute

>atheist pagan
>animegirlwithquestionmarksaroundherhead.jpg

sometimes it's better to not be remembered. I'll remember you were a stilted loser who got pissy about me not liking a larper, so you have that going for yourself.

Peep Show is utter garbage

Varg's accent is kinda unique, he is from the west but he still has a weird english accent.
This is what it usually sounds like youtube.com/watch?v=49CkgeQVh70

BTFO

jesus im going to end this thread before it even starts

>Varg was NOT best friends with Euro
>Euro attacked Varg
>Euro probably lied about Varg committing the church burnings, to make it seem like it was something Mayhem did and not something Euro and the others did

allegedly