best powers
best music
best villain
best cameos
best length
best [memes]spoiler[/memes]

>Best capeshit

that's an oxymoron u moran

I agree it's the best capeshit, not just of this year, but in a long while. The script was awful though.

>best actors
>best acting

I mean, you're not wrong. But it's not a big hurtle to clear this year

Look at the word definition before you use them, kid.

You're just saying everything is the best, I can do that but say it's all the worst. None of it is true.

Nah BvS was better. This one had too many shitty meme actors.

Is Havok really dead?

The only thing that annoyed me was Megnetos family corny death. Other than that it was ok, if a bit to "actiony" for my taste.

X-men 2 is still the best in the series.

>

kys retard

>Is Havok really dead?

Yes, his actor's too busy with Monster truck and Macgyver now.

ayy
BvS
POWER GAP
X-Men
Deadpool
POWER GAP
Civil Bore

Fucking god awful writing, some of the cringiest and lamest lines in any Superhero film.

It's like it was written by a 12 year old.

liking Apocalypse is quite the hot contrarianism but BvS is still too far

>None of the kids in the school looks like a mutant
>Beast and Mystic always in human form
>Psylocke's whip that could cut a wall can't cut Hank's neck 5 seconds later
>Hundred others
>Best capeshit
No, it's shit

This

They actually made Sophie's face not look like a ginger cookie that's pretty impressive

I really wanted to like it, I really did, I mean I did like it, but I wanted to love it. It was really mediocre and I love the X-men. I loved the quicksilver scene, ending scene with the danger rooms and the costumes, and the wolverine scene of course. But tonally it was all over the place, something was seriously wrong with this film. They didn't know how to deal with Apocalypse and translate him into a villain for a film. Also Psylocke was painfully dull as a character and Munn's performance was lacking, why did they even cast a G4 slut? Don't get it. Angel was really irritating in this film, and Magneto's arc seemed really rushed and there was no consequences by the end of the film. Then they hype up Mr . Sinister in the end credits scene. I mean honestly, another thing that pissed me off is they didn't have jubilee do anything, I was really disappointed by that. Apocalypse's design was really shitty, it was awful actually, he looked so bad I couldn't take him seriously. Also Sansa is a terrible Jean she is fucking ugly and doesn't hold a candle to the orignal Gene. Same goes for Cyclops. Also Storm's character was criminally underused, and she is irredeemable, she aided a literal psychopath in destroying a quarter of the world, then because she has a change of heart we are supposed to forget abotu what she had just done? Not only that Magneto killed so many and they just ignore it in the film like it's ok now, he's redeemed because they killed Apocalypse? Fucking retarded.

>picks the most irrelevant plebeian criteria to judge a film on

Why does this board talk like fucking 5 year olds?

>WAT WUZ DA BEST STORY?????