youtube.com/watch?v=gCyrKJg-1VM
youtube.com/watch?v=c5WtDT4p41w
youtube.com/watch?v=eO-dT913Zmg
soundcloud.com/ketchuplube/bitch-with-a-dicc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas yourself.

grouper

Lady gaga

It's not a social construct it's a creed!

Grouper is trans?

Against Me
G.L.O.S.S.
Anthony and the Johnsons
Anhoni
Wendy Carlos
Dead or Alive

sluggy is so yummy

mykki blanco

All music

After you

Wayne County & The Electric Chairs / Jayne County
Antony & The Johnsons
Divine
Against Me!

> tfw as a kid I could spot any tranny and predict everything that would happen in movies

> tfw I no longer have either of those abilities, and if I went home with a tranny and they whipped their dick out, I'd probably run away screaming

don't be too hard on yourself

the stuff they can do with hormones these days is incredible

Also if she gets to the point where you're going to fuck and she hasn't told you that she has penis yet, that's on her, not you.

You can still spot them from a nautical mile most of the time. A lot of make up, mannish jaws, and normally one of their eyes are off or their mouths move weird.

So music for the mentally ill basically?

Try Daniel Johnston I guess.

+hirs+

pwwrbttm duh

No

why?

culture club

Is the chestlet a tranny?

yeah the one on the left

Well shit... woulda fooled me

Maya :3

why are you so afraid of dicks? it looks like a girl and you can fuck it

G.L.O.S.S. had another (equally mediocre) band "insult" them so they could get their name out there and have people feel bad about how they've been Ruthlessly Attacked so people don't realize their music isn't really that good at all

i like the rest of your picks though

Based bathroom object

>implying you wouldn't

No thanks. I'm redpilled.

No it isn't a suppository you degenerate.

FACT: 90% of MEN would fuck a Transgender if they were in a room with one alone. They'll deny this and try to bash them when they're in front of other people for likes but in reality, they wouldn't pass up some head and to do some anal. I'm not falling for your lies lol you liars need to grow up.

shut up tranny. i don't even like doing anal with girls

> I'm redpilled.
HAHAHA
> degenerate.
Talk about virtue signalling

youtube.com/watch?v=A-ISiPD6w9c&t=15s

I doubt you like girls.

I have 4 hours of (her) videos on my hard drive

Sup Sluggy

I don't care what you doubt or don't. The fact you think 90 percent of men would fuck a tranny and are just lying about it only further proves your mental instability that causes your need to associate with another gender. It's a crutch for you to feel as though it's natural. News flash, it isn't. Something is wrong with you.

Nah. They'd smell like a man

Excuse me, not associate, but identify.

Do you not take a bath or something..

you know trannies are crazy when majority don't even fuck other trannies

>People don't smell if they're clean

Jordaan Mason for me

As a tranny, I can't say whether or not men are attracted because I don't have a penis and that seems to be the part they like most so I don't even try to get them to notice me

>As a tranny, I can't say whether or not men are attracted because I don't have a penis and that seems to be the part they like most so I don't even try to get them to notice me

what

Men who like trannies tend to like the penis...being a tranny and not having a penis makes me completely uninteresting to males of all kinds

what happened to your penis

>Men who like trannies tend to like the penis
Wow dudes who like trannies are gay what a surprise :o

Post his cock

I got it removed because it made me feel like a freak...my self-image has been much better ever since but I'm just not interesting to people anymore

I'm sorry your life will forever be in shambles because of the mental illness that causes your identity crisis. And I'm sorry the progressive left refuses to accept that it's a mental condition and will not support those who seek help under such pretenses.

Gross. That implication would be correct

>she
does have that black belt though

No need to be sorry, I stopped caring about life a long time ago. The point at which they could have helped me was as a young child, they took much too long but the world was different back then anyway, especially where I come from. There was no help offered for mental problems because they were not acknowledged. I'm okay being an example for future generations to avoid.

Actually that's one of the first things hormones change

Fun fact

Who is she?

You realize people get mental illness through alienation and when the entire fucking world hates you, of course there's more susceptibility for mental illness ffs. I'm tired of people with the being condescending while pretending to be empathetic. Transitioning supports and helps people who have BDD

That's pretty interesting actually

no thats calling babying and it doesn't help in the long run.

>I'm redpilled, I'm a fucking Drumpf supporting Alpha male.
>Liking the Matrix

I'm 100% sure this is what you look like.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCyrKJg-1VM

Uhhhh you literally just agreed with me about a mental illness yet you're telling me I'm alienating you. No, I accept you for who you are, it doesn't matter to me. What I am telling you is there are ways to go through therapy to cope with having such issues. Body image issues aren't limited to trans people, and they certainly aren't always socially created. Some people are born with these illnesses. There are people who think their right arm looks awful and feel like it doesn't belong to them.

Anyway, my point is, you call it mental illness and people respond as if you're being insensitive or a bigot when in reality, it truly is a mental illness. The first step to helping it is to accept it as such. I'm not saying you need to be cured, but there are ways to cope with the illness and to make life a lot easier, accept yourself, and to be accepted by others THROUGH that understanding.

But yeah, I'm just being condescending by telling you the truth.

>using the word Drumpf
>not liking the Matrix

God you progressive libtards are the fucking worst. I used to be liberal as hell, a leftist, support the democratic party. But you guys are really getting to be fucking insufferable.

holy kek

Your Heart Breaks - Duffren Hotel

youtube.com/watch?v=c5WtDT4p41w

tranny here: is it too painful? are you happy with the results? I'm scared as shit to it but I'd rather have a vagina.

>Transitioning is babying and doesn't help in the long run
Both then. Therapy and transitioning if one wishes to

I'm not trans tbqh
Yeah and mental illness can be coped with.
>but there are ways to cope with the illness and to make life a lot easier
Duh, through transitioning or whatever the person may need to do.
Just because I can say "muh truth", it doesn't make it true as much as I'd like.

>I used to be liberal as hell
You were never leftist then.

The mental illness is what causes gender dysphoria, and that's treated by doctors with transition and therapy. So people who have an illness are in pain and have a choice between attempting to tough it out (which inevitably leads to suicide) or getting treated, and mentally healthy people are the ones who dont suffer and choose to transition anyways. It's not only conservatives but also a large portion of liberals who do not want to treat gender dysphoria.

also pro-tip, mental illness and mental disorder are synonyms
when you talk about the mentally ill you are talking about:

all forms of depression
all forms of substance dependency(like alchohol)
alzheimer's
attention deficit disorder
the myriad of anxiety disorders
claustrophobia
dyslexia
narcolepsy
any phobias
amnesia
all personality disorders
and pathological gambling!

who cares if it is a mental illness or not. It literally doesn't matter

people use the term as a point in arguments to sort of imply that real doctors agree with them

Well, it kind of does. In order to treat someone's depression or anxiety surrounding said illness or their feeling of being inside of the wrong body, you have to look at it from a psychological perspective. Get to the root of what's causing the issue, understand it, and treat it. Again, it's not about curing anyone and making them cis-gender or straight, just helping them to understand their own psyche and what makes them tick. What could potentially help them to feel better. I'm a straight male myself, so I can't really say with certainty, but I feel sometimes people may not always know exactly what would make them feel better. Case in point here. It's terrifying because it's a life changing decision that you could potentially regret. Your mental illness drives you to this conundrum. Having a psychologist to help talk through it and a support column of family and friends to back you is crucial to your success and happiness.

I think the problem with a lot of the LGBTQ community is they expect everyone to accept them for who they are. In reality, it doesn't matter who you are, not everyone is going to accept you for who you are...it's the sad truth of life but to expect anyone to sympathize with your mental disability isn't necessarily fair. Yes, it would be nice if they did, but they simply do not understand.

wheres the boipucci

To be perfectly honest, it was fucking ridiculously painful...BUT, I think I had some complications that most people didn't, a lot of the other girls who got the surgery at the same time as me were not in nearly as much pain.

The surgery was the only part of the experience that wasn't scary for me personally to be honest. I'm thrilled with the results, way better than what I could have asked for. It didn't fix all my other issues, but I knew it wouldn't...but it made me feel comfortable as myself and I've never regretted it for a second.

The pain ending up being a relatively short period also, it's been a few years now.

Um. No, that's not why. It's a point in arguments because to completely ignore it doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist. This is like saying schizophrenic people should just ignore their diagnosis and live with the expectation that they're entitled to be accepted by everyone. If you're spouting out random numbers and conspiracies to no one and buttering bread that isn't there, clearly something is wrong. You may not be totally aware of it. It is beneficial to have psychological guidance and someone to guide you on a path that may lead you to a routine which may help to treat that psychosis.

This is exactly what I mean. You act like people bring this stuff up to spite you or undermine your condition or identity. They don't. They bring it up because it's actually a crucial step to being successful in your life with a mental condition.

Shut the fuck up and post trap cock you fags

B-but it's a blue board, user senpai

Post them or I'll beat your ass you fucking sissy

it's not gay to sleep with them as long as you only top and don't suck their dick

you can eat their ass though

>It's a point in arguments because to completely ignore it doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist.
The only people who want to ignore the issue are the socially conservative.
>This is like saying schizophrenic people should just ignore their diagnosis and live with the expectation that they're entitled to be accepted by everyone
Accepted in what sense. We shouldn't kill the schizophrenic if that's what you mean.
>If you're spouting out random numbers and conspiracies to no one and buttering bread that isn't there, clearly something is wrong.
OH. Ok, here's the misunderstanding: transgender people are only mentally ill when they have gender dysphoria, and gender dysphoria is a mental illness because the mind experiences the state of the body as distressful. Its not an illness because transgender people claim that something is true when it isn't, that's just the opinion that you hold, it's a separate argument to have.
>It is beneficial to have psychological guidance and someone to guide you on a path that may lead you to a routine which may help to treat that psychosis.
Given current technology the path is fairly straightforward and can be done solely by one's self. I disagree that its psychosis.

>you can eat their ass though
Spoken like a true patrician, and of course you can fondle their genitals while you're doing this

I wanna fuck a tranny so band. its also too bad that most of them will commit suicide before they turn 40

youtube.com/watch?v=eO-dT913Zmg

Is life past 40 all that interesting anyway? As a tranny who has been revived in an ICU before, I don't see what the point is in life after 40 if you can't breed. Breeders are literally the only type of people who have a purpose after their body and mind begin to fail them in middle age until they're withered husks of human beings. You can very easily get all your life well-lived by 40. It's just reruns after that.

>What's the point in life if you can't breed
What's the point in life if you can. You make the point. If you really are this boring, uninspired, and unimaginative then I guess the only loss will be yours.

>life past 40 all that interesting anyway?
Maybe not for an unmarried slut, or mental ill faggot, but men fucking peek at 50 as long as they stay in shape.

My bad, sorry grandad. I'm sure you've got so much to look forward to.

What's that? I can't hear you since the dead can't speak.

THIS LITERALLY JUST CAME OUT

soundcloud.com/ketchuplube/bitch-with-a-dicc

You learn more about the words of the dead in schools than that of the living.

Words that were either uttered or written by them while alive