>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Brown Bread Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uV3QYQzlcJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=xCwGMLncumM
youtube.com/watch?v=ckqO2zjL5Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=RFfinGyGMGA
youtube.com/watch?v=puXTs6zclT4
ebay.com/itm/paul-reed-smith-custom-22-/252725655055?hash=item3ad79f760f:g:OQYAAOSw5cNYcpvl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Answer anons question sub edition
Seven Nation Army on my sisters bass.

Black Magic Woman

>sister
>bass
is she single

she stopped playing 10 years ago

What a shame.

thats not what he asked

IS

SHE

SINGLE

Whys it gotta be west coast only?

One of my favorite guitar samples
youtu.be/uV3QYQzlcJ4

She's married with 4 kids.

that doesn't answer the question

D standard is pretty good. I haven't tuned to it in years.

Should I just cop flat wounds and stop asking /gg/ if I should get flat wounds? .11s for my guitar.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

youtube.com/watch?v=xCwGMLncumM

Is this shoegaze? Chorus sounds like shoegaze.

are you playing jazz on the neck pickup?

if not, fuck flatwounds

what are you playing right now /gg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=ckqO2zjL5Wk

If you want a dull sound with some "thump" instead of ringing sustain then yes get them. Get D'adarrio Chromes so you don't spend too much just to hate them.

Anything cool from NAMM?

I had them on an Epiphone G400 last year. They were pretty cool. VERY dark tone however, if you like to play a lot of ambient/experimental music on your guitar then go for it.

Haven't seen anything cool yet. Mostly some new guitars that don't look any better than anything that's come out before.

combining my programming and musical skills to make a python program that creates a randomized daily practice routine to spice things up

this is my excuse for not practicing today

Do you know microcontrollers? Write code for digital effects.

The chromes are actually decent flats. At least the bass ones are. I've never used flatwounds on guitar.

Not yet.

Yeah, it's still what I use on guitar (because of cost). Thomastik Infelds sound better but I don't know if they're worth the price, they're certainly comfier though.

>tfw you set up your floyd perfectly

Does anyone here have a Digitech Space Station that could help me?

I used to run a space station in an FX loop and get beautiful swells. However, everything else was shit in the loop so all my pedals are now in front.

However, when the Space Station is in front it seems to only have two options: It doesn't pick up soft playing, and once I play louder it suddenly gets LOUD

Is there a pedal I can place in front that would reduce my DB by X? Sort of like an anti-Boost, the opposite of a boost pedal

Volume pedal

nothing atm i'm browsing this shitty thread about guitars and pedals

>and pedals
see /pg/

make a program that counts 1 minute changes for you plz my tiny brain can't do two things at once

buy a set and try them out. personally i liked them with my humbucker guitar. i plan on trying them with my strat sometime soon

So something like new EQD Arrows would accomplish this? And just set the level really low?

Alright £15 for Thomastik bebops, £20 for Thomastik jazz swing, or £16 for Daddario Chromes. Reckon I should just try the expensive ones and if I don't like them at least I've tried the >best?

What's the problem with stock Epiphone humbuckers that I often see people talking about? I have them in my LP and I don't see how they're that bad, what are their downsides that I'm not aware of?

learning the slide part in the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=RFfinGyGMGA

big price doesn't always equal better tone m8

That's why I said >best lad.

What is that? Mambo Sun?

Is a Boss RC-1 loop pedal good?

>2 twin reverbs
the sheer loudness...

yeah are they wearing earplugs? wtf

Deluxe

Just leave that pedal in the loop if it sounded good there. I don't see the problem.

Dont know what that is. If it cleans up with your volume knob itll clean up with a volume pedal.

its Everlasting Light by The Black Keys, it is a Mambo Sun rip off though. The guy with the green jazzmaster added a cool slide part that caught my ear

Theyre two Deluxe Reverbs actually, a Blackface and Silverface

i see

Yeah might as well get the Thomastik Swings ( I think the Bebops are roundwound) They'll probably have something closer to the gauge you use so you don't need to adjust your neck.

It sounds really great with other effects after it (phaser, reverb, everything else) but I want those in front of the amp

>jazzymastys without trem
but why?

It's a comfortable body shape.

I know it is, most comfy, but the trem is good.

Nothing.

I'm just slacking here at work

Also at those prices I would always get Thomastiks, here in the US I get chromes for the equivalent of £8 while I pay about the same as you do for the Thomastiks.

the only pedal i have is a shitty chorus pedal, what are some essentials /gg/

If anyone has been watching some new pedals coming out, ProGuitarShop just released a video about the new Digiten feedback pedal. Sounds like a fucking cool idea since I don't have a sustainiac to produce feedback stuff for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=puXTs6zclT4

Also EHX Blurst street price is around 137 bucks, making it hella obtainable for me. Think I might pick one up soon.

I might be late to answer but yes, it's fantastic. I think its strictly better than the Ditto, but it has a bigger footprint. I advise getting the FS-5U footswitch with it.

A tuner

tweakable fuzz so you get an OD, Distortion and Fuzz in one

Now, BOMBS AWAY!

Thanks! No not late at all, you're the only one to have replied. I think I will get it, its not too expensive which is good

Glad to be of help user. Be sure to read the manual because it has ways of being set up that are different, for instance, by default it goes Rec->Overdub->Play but I like having it just go >rec->Play->Overdub for tapping. The footswitch I mentioned makes it MUCH easier to start and stop loops, takes out the need to double tap making things flow a little better if you are using it.

what are some good tweakable fuzz pedals

How strong is the marriage?

Yeah I'll definitely have to read the manual/come to this thread for advice. Despite playing guitar for years I've never actually bought/used a foot pedal before so its quite new to me

You can do all that with a Rat

Not that guy, but if they has 4 kids, they're probably both walking zombies. Sleep deprived, and in a constant state of stressed to the point of breaking. Way passed your point of breaking or any you'd think possible. Pushed far, from constant, slow pressure. You don't want that. Trust me.

Sounds like she needs to relieve that stress if you know what I'm saying...

a weekend of sleep?
because married women with kids don't like sex yknow

48yearoldanon, stop.

>I think its strictly better than the Ditto
why?

seymour duncan 59 humbucker & replacing the hot rails w/ a yr 2002 american standard bridge pup ASAP. thoughts on this twanger??

1988 neck & body btw

Played one of these in a shop and loved it, affordable price for a gibson too. Planning on sticking a couple P90s in it. Thoughts?

It isn't red.

Buy used if you really want a gibson brand guitar, if not buy something made in japan.
Or do whatever I'm not your fuckin dad.

There's better tele pups than American Standard.

They like it, they just pass out as soon as they hit the bed. Might be a + for this user know what I'm saying

where to get pickguards from? i wanna replace my stock white one

I like the brown better

Warmoth

I've seen a couple but used gibsons for decent prices are few and far between where I am (GTHA)

Yeah but if you have patience you'll find 'the one'.

thanks b0sS

Ebay

Anyone buy from ishibashi?
I really wanna buy from them but I'm not sure about how they ship their guitars.

To the user who suggested Ebay, I found my replacement guard from a group called "The Stratosphere". Have yall heard of them? Also, the replacement guard is only 10 dollars when compared to the one on warmoth (50 dollars). What gives?

warmoth have to pay their shills

Don't pay 50 dollars for a piece of plastic

They don't have advertising cost, and they probably buy in mega bulk. That';s what avatar cabs does.

Stratosphere part out 2nd hand and surplus and 2nds guitars. Some people object to the way they do business, taking perfectly got guitar apart for parts, but they can be cheap as for genuine parts

I've only bought from them a couple of time and everything was exactly as advertised and in perfect condition.

YMMV of course, but I can definitely recommend them.

i keep getting emails from them, but i don't have money so i don't buy anything from them. also i want a pickguard with a pinup girl on it which i find on reverb

Y/N ??

ebay.com/itm/paul-reed-smith-custom-22-/252725655055?hash=item3ad79f760f:g:OQYAAOSw5cNYcpvl

>paul-reed-smith-custom

didn't have to open it. No.

A black/gold DS-1.

...yeah.

>Stratosphere part out 2nd hand and surplus and 2nds guitars.

no its not

stratosphere literally buys brand new guitars from places like guitar center and then parts them out

I think its a smart business and super helpful for people that like building partscasters...only problem is their profit margins seem super high so its never a good deal building guitars with their stuff, it will make a guitar thats more your ideal though.

Theres some guy on ebay that buys vintage guitars and parts them out which is pretty stupid imho.

redpill me on schecter

>schecter

theyve got juicy T H I C C necks

Will cop and mod to hell and back til it sounds nothing like a ds 1