What rule should the IOC introduce to prevent a country like Brazil being given the Olympics again?

What rule should the IOC introduce to prevent a country like Brazil being given the Olympics again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8cCog_J50I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deal with it gringo. Best OlympĂ­cs ever.

Must be a first world country.

>mfw nobody will ever forget the Great Gringo Purge of 2016

So not in the USA? Sad.

>implying that the IOC cares about rules, ethics, or regulations and not just cold hard cash

kek
irony: the post

only 1st world countries

color regulations for pool water would be a start, an olympic village with current or previous century equipment might be a nice too

>yuros can't stand the heat or the bants

Do you really think the organization that forced Taiwan to change it's flag and name just to rake in Chinese bucks cares about rules?

worst audience ever

I always liked Brazilians as they seemed to have a great outlook on things but my god are you guys assholes in almost all events where your athletes are in.

Rio 2016, Unpussifying the olympic games one boo at a time

Human Development Index

At least a "high" ranking.

This
The Olympics has made Brazil some butthurt shitposters. On par with Canadians

There is nothing wrong with booing.

So not in the USA? Sad.

we combat hate with hate, thats simple

>hue hue zika fuck off monkey get hiv and die fuck shitty favela niggers corrupt shithole
>omg theyre booing at us its like another holocaust

>At least a 'Below Average' rating

FTFY, it'd still rule out Brazil but would allow it to be held in some fun countries outside of the elite few.

maybe readup on the Olympic principle and general sportsmanship principle.

plus everyone hates you guys now.

>inb4 I don't care
loser answer

IOC has to do everything (i.e. build stadiums, finance security etc) so, that countries can enjoy the great economic impact without doing something on their own.

No brown people countries

Can't believe they are doing that, it's like they forgot that everyone is a guest in their country.

>buttblasted europeans and americans

this is golden

WC2014 and Rio 2016 were some of the best events in sports history, hats off to you brazilbros

there's a slight difference between how people act on Sup Forums (hate is obligatory and meme) and regular people attending games.

turns out Brazilians are equally retarded. does not your culture very well imo.

seriously, americans have the name of being asholes, rude and idk's but you wont see this shit at all in the states.

Good post my white friend

more like they don't know how to treat guests in the first place.

jesus christ, people boo and heckle all the time in every other fucking sport ever when they compete against the locals

i hate to take this stance but y'all a bunch of pussies

>does not your culture very well imo.
???????????

Please user proper English to post on this forum.

the french guy refused to shake hands with the brazilian athlete before the match, its not like he dindun nuffing.

Other then justified concerns over your exclusive third world disease. I haven't heard or seen any of that outside of this Tibetan throat slitting forum,

>stole 13 cellphones and 5 wallets for a total of 3k dollars free profit
>fucked two germans and a hungarian
>went to beach volleyball, men's volleyball (brazil lost though) and archery events for free
>/spuh/ is literally mad about this
Best olympics ever.

he also gave the thumbs down sign to the crowd, if you don't like to be booed the stupidest thing you can do to a crowd like that is encourage them even more

that's mainly poor-people football.

booing athletes and actively trying to break their concentration during events is something that rarely happens.
only in brazil

Also shows how Brazilians only care about their own and don't even care about anything else (empty stadiums most of the time unless...)
whilst the rest of us also try to enjoy pure sports achievements.

Still no source whatsoever. And honestly, that doesn't even count since the crowd was fine with Lavilenie until Thiago could win gold medal.

So you don't get uncomfortable when people does this?

Even the most iconic argentinian disagree with you
youtube.com/watch?v=d8cCog_J50I

the franch guy had it coming maybe, and defo after his tweet.
but this shit go's on in almost every game vs any team/athlete.

And even so, make sure they already have the infrastructure.

tickets are not cheap here man, do you really think people are going to pay a fair amount of money to watch shit like fencing?
i don't approve of all this booing but people are overreacting, it's not the end of the world

>that's mainly poor-people football.

it's not

if your country was on the verge of winning their first athletics gold medal in years you'd also be heckling the other guy. if that guy ENCOURAGED you to keep on doing it, of course you'd continue to do so, and as loud as you fucking can

it's called having a heart

i don't agree with the anthems being played in football matches anyways

hmmm never heard the puerto ricans booing the competition when they won their FIRST EVER gold

After this, south america will be banned for being given the olympics for the next century

>world is mad because third world hosted the best olympics ever

I don't really care where the Olympics are held. And honestly, the less developed countries have higher kek potential. As long as I can sit on my ass and watch the chaos unfold, it's all good with me. Damascus 2024.

This isn't a fucking poor ass povertyball game, though. This is the Olympics - it's supposed to be a universal celebration of human achievement and togetherness.

Rio 2016: Germany Vs Brazil part2: the Sevening

its not the end of the world, nice phrase
>hey adolf, why kill 6 milljin jew man
>oh com one main freund, its not ze end of ze world

of course there are worst things but it just shows how shitty Brazilians are not understanding the Olympic principle of sportsmanship, fair play and having fun with the rest of the world.

yet it's still a competition

whatever, you guys are looking for excuses to deride an Olympics event the American and European media had been talking shit about for MONTHS. From zika, to crime and poverty, to shit infested water, it was a non-stop barrage of bullshit, unfounded comments based on the primal FEAR you guys have about this part of the world

It's amazing how all of that has stopped as soon as the torch was lit and it's been one of the most enjoyable Olympics anyone's ever seen.

They shouldnt fear us white people, my pure white friend

we would not, most would not. check the UK Olympics, most epic games ever, mainly because of how the British virtually embraced every achievement from any team or athlete.

most people will chant harder for their team but constantly boo others. seriously, I've never seen this before in any Olympics.

So, who is more corrupt

The IOC or FIFA?

>empty stadiums
>host country not excelling
>shitty Brazilian attitude
>athletes getting sick left and right from water pollution
>billions of monies going to Olympics whilst the country is broke and its people get fucked.

>still best Olympics

fucking kek

World: please accept our deep appologies in creating this degenerate race of mongrels.
We are truly sorry, but is out of human capacity to educate such ungodly critters that dwell in such a pit of filth not suited for man nor beast.

>UK

check the medal table. No one would bat an eye whether the UK wins one medal more or less.

Argentina barely wins any medals. Of course we're gonna root for locals. Brazil wins more but still very few in the grand scheme of things.

about time you take responsibility.

anyway, since when have Leaves became so butthurt and rude?
Is it because of this year's Stanley Cup playoffs?

>It's amazing how all of that has stopped as soon as the torch was lit and it's been one of the most enjoyable Olympics anyone's ever seen.

le keyboard warrior with a political bias against Brazil

Meanwhile the athletes themselves have said it's been a good olympic games like any other

That kills the Sup Forums

I read European and American media regularly, zika and shit-ridden waters stopped being mentioned completely as soon as the Olympics started.

The entire fearmongering campaign was getting laughable. It's been hilarious to watch.

Got mad about not having personality or culture so they made up the badposting persona.

no accepting bribes from third world scum

we are talking about how a country hosts the games, not about the medals.
UK did it brilliant mostly because the british had such a great attitude, it was simply electric from start to finish.

in Rio the opening was brilliant, but then the shitstorm started and it wont end until everyone is back home.

/thread

Us white people are too smart for that

YOU CAN ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR COUNTRY IS IN THE TOP 10 GDP
NO PER CAPTA GAYNESS

Well I remeber they had the "always sorry" and the "we are rough but don't aknowledge it" memes tied onto them and then suddenly *pop* and Canadians became literal cunts and whiners
such a wierd twist

Again, you don't get it. The UK regularly wins TONS of medals. They don't need to cheer for more, it's the same for them if they win or lose.

Every medal in a country like mine and Brazil is an amazing achievement, even if it's bronze. So it's understandable that the possibility of such an achievement pushes people towards emotion more and more.

Sorry, we're not robots down here.

>people are now rewriting history and hues are extremely nationalistic Nazis who wish to exterminate all frogs
Holy shit dudes calm the fuck down, it's just some meaningless booing.

largely pre-existing infrastructure

>say this after stole our gold

I don't care but fuck your apologies.

funny because our sailing team setup special apartments in Rio to train for months before the games.
special in the sense they have special wall coating with anti bacteria and strict hygiene disciplines.

The Belgium media was laughing at the Dutch for their stupid routine.

>fast forward to Olympics.
>Dutch womens win gold medal
>Belgium womens has infection in the anus from bacteria.

fucking kek

Yes, Sup Forums can't accept a 3rd world country hosting the Olympics.
The world cup was even worse with all the unfinished stadiums and you guys didn't shit us because there wasn't a Sup Forums "mentality" two years ago.
That's sad because we're a white country and 99% catholic, just happen to be colonized by fucking Alberto Barbosa.

Fuck off you niggers justifying this shit.

Show me one single 2014 World Cup game where Brazilians relentlessly booed the opponent. There isn't one. The public going to the Olympics is a disgrace, much worse than the World Cup's. Football fans confirmed for better than brazilian meme sport "fans".

This. Calling all mercosul bros for the strip party when these faggots leave (USA is invited because they also like firearms).

I don't get it, ok mate.

Why all the hate on Canucks? I haven't really seen any Leafs being whiny unless provoked by some butthurt brit

your gold has been spent centuries ago
it will never endure as long as your negative impact on human civilization

but you are right we are sorry, we should stayed home

perhaps you don't go to /hoc/
but generally, I don't say it's a rule but lately you guys became more aggresive than ever

what european media do you read apart from the dailymail and other such quality publications?

>empty stadiums
Not my fault you fell for the zika meme.

>host country not excelling
I M P L Y I N G

>shitty Brazilian attitude
Not my fault you niggers can't handle a boo. Grow balls, nigga.

>athletes getting sick left and right from water pollution
[citation needed]

>billions of monies going to Olympics whilst the country is broke and its people get fucked.
We're not Netherlands.

>first world countries
>USA is literally the definition of the first world or NATO affiliated country

WC was not only in Rio though.

>Brazil
>White
Pick one

>meaningless booing

athletes train for years and years to excel in these games.
and its not like they all are rich americans, in most countries athletes are not or barely supported by their country and have to invest their own money to train.

they have to peek at the right moment, focus, concentrate, try to excel.
only to be broken out of focus by shitty Brazilians whom don't know how to behave.

its not meaningless mate.

Again: Brazil != Rio.

I'm not really a /hoc/ person; been into beisball for 20 years. I think a lot of Canadians switched to baseball from hockey with the disappointment of the Canadian teams and the success of the Jays. Only people left are butthurt Canadians

Moral relativism.
Booing is not seen as something spiteful here.
Stop trying to force your culture onto the host nation.
They always shut up when the athlete asks for it.
The end.

Kek at this damage control
>i-its not his fault he lost

Then why did you boycott it in 1980?

>playing the personal sacrifice card
>against brazilians
Oh man, i almost feel sorry for all these poor european athletes with no support from their goverment. I have no idea how this feels like.

Fuck off man, our gold medalist in boxing literally had to work as a kid to feed his family.

t. 60%

Europeans sure understand when they throw bananas at BRazilians.
Your countrymen destroyed an aancient fountain in rome!!!
Feyenoord supporters imitate the sound of showers in games against Ajax because they think it is fun to make fun of the Holocaust.
YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE

you're probably right. or t's just the tripfag syndrome in general (as lot of these guys are trips)
nice to see a normal canadian person though
at least you have a board "personality"
we don't have one, we're too irrelevant

Nah man, the opening was average. But yeah, ok.

It was long predicted that a lot of things would go wrong and especially the foreign media did all kind of vitriolic stuff to keep people away from the games. When it was pretty clear that the games were doing at least average for a poor country, every little thing started to being considered a disaster.

Take for example that article on Forbes saying that Lochte ridiculous hair colour was caused due to the green water...

Argentinians are surprisely understanding in Sup Forums.
Europeans and Americans boycotted Moscow, talk ed shit about Sochi, South Africa and Beijing. It is revolting. They think only their little club should host things.

>Booing is not seen as something spiteful here.

so what does it mean in brazil? booing to show support? booing to enforce fair play?
do Brazilians boo if they are happy? is it because they are happy?

pls enlighten me

neither was the olympics you dumb cunt

Ever played a videogame with a friend and tried to mess him up by distracting him and stuff? Same shit.