Physics BTFO's Manbabbies

The tremendous acceleration and subsequent supersonic speed, would cause a disturbance in air-pressure of such magnitude, that any object nearby would become a lethal weapon and any person nearby, would feel as though they were caught in an F5 tornado.

Mutant or non-mutant, one's organs would be devastatingly battered from side to side inside one's body, and that's even BEFORE seemingly-harmless items such as coffee cups and pens penetrate them from all angles. Death would be near-instantaneous.

And yet you still watch this shit.

>inb4 "hurr magnetic field"
>inb4 "hurr it's just a movie bro, pop your collar and turn your brain off"
>inb4 "hurr pictures of unattractive men tipping old-fashioned hats as my 'witty reply', I am literally a 13-year-old memester with no imagination"

movies aren't real life, buddy

Are you currently in therapy for your autism?

You should...

>being this butthurt
>being this autist

Its just a movie. Why you hate fun*

Do you complain about the physics in star wars as well? Or any other movie? Because if the sole reason you're watching movies is for their scientific accuracy you must be pretty depressed.

the manbaby is you, my man

we're dealing with one high-octane autistic here, boys

the tornado is a different guy

>guise that movie was SO cool, oh hey wanna go jump off of the Golden Gate Bridge afterwards, it'd be SUCH a rush - it's only water, it's not like you'd be hitting concrete at the bottom there

Part of their ability is the power to not get killed by going fast. There, problem solved you frothing sperglord.

Fun doesn't follow predictable coherent rules.

You are completely right and everybody else who had posted doesnt know what autism means.

That being said, why do you care so much about this?

it's called fiction for a reason you autist

>Neil Degrasse Tyson killed his twitter reputation
>forced to shitpost on Sup Forums

kek

>I can't say something bad about capeshit so i will apply real physics when they use mythical shit.

TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF YOU PIECE OF SHITTTTTT

If we disregarded all movies with unrealistic physics we would be left with very little. Would have been better if you had come armed with some equations though friend.

go to bed Sheldon.

>hurr it's just a movie bro, pop your collar and turn your brain off

Why did I laugh so hard at this?

>I can't say something bad about capeshit

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

jeepers, what a faggot

I truly believe OP has never seen a real vagina.

>Misunderstand what i'm saying
>uses pasta

>talking about realism
>in a fucking x-men movie
That's some high level autism

Are you implying you didn't know that before you read something about it? Are you really that stupid and uneducated?

His mutant powers keep that from happening, you're welcome.

you have to be 18 to post here, kid

No action movie is completely 100% accurate to real-life science.

Even stuff like "Gravity" and "Interstellar" that boasts about being scientifically accurate still presents inaccuracies for the sake of drama.

*nods respectfully towards you*

Do you have a "that guy who constantly points out how unrealistic movies are" in your life Sup Forums?

>movie and comics make no reasonable attempt to explain it
>criticize it
>HURRDURR WHY ARE YOU AN AUTIST
>disregard the fact tons of manga and anime do at least attempt to explain BS powers
I just don't like lazy ass shit.

>all these jimbob-flustered replies
>settling for poorly-written inaccuracy in their flicks

Wew lad

>comics make no reasonable attempt to explain it
Except they do. In the comics both Quicksilver and Flash are protected by bubbles.

>movie about people literally with super powers
>Sup Forums faggots try to explain how its impossible given real world physics

why do people do this?

>it's a STEMlord tries to appreciate art episode

Run along and meme about Neil Degrasse Tyson, sweetie.

considering quicksilver(s) doesnt die when he hits mach speeds instantly and his clothes are also fine his power clearly includes things like friction not effecting him and the things he tocuhes as much as it should

The bubble protects them, not the people and objects around them. It's a shit explanation that doesn't work for this movie scene.

>Quicksilver BTFO's ordinary security guards, doing such things as throwing dinner plates at them and pointing their gun in a direction so the bullet doesn't hit anyone important
>security guards
>think about that one
>"oh hey Bob, wanna go down to Kansas this weekend and stand in some tornadoes with me after the shift?"
>"sure thing, Joe, but first let me just knock you out in an hilarious fashion"

When Flash grabs someone he extends the speed force to them, allowing them to move quickly with him. I don't know how it works with QS tho.

>bubble to protect them from disintegrating
>environment around them unscathed
Meanwhile in anime people move so fast they cause sonic booms that send cars flying, break windows, create craters where they touch and all kinds of cool stylistic shit.

>autism

>meme reply

Depends. Saint Seiya characters moved faster than light and still the destruction of their surroundings wasn't that big.
Hell, even DBZ did more destruction on the saiyan saga

>evolve new powers
>can't use new powers without killing self
Thanks science

>try to use telekinesis
>accidentally collide enough particles to create a black hole

I'd watch the shit out of that, to be honest.

>have the ability to go through walls
>accidentally find yourself at earths core

>your eyes shoot power energy beams
>the beam goes through your eyelids

>get wings
>muscles arent strong enough to lift yourself from the ground

>can read minds
>everyone around you is thinking about how much they hate you

this numbers mean nothing. you have to compare them to some other movie to see the difference
you fucking mornonic piece of shit

comic qs only moves that fast when he's on his own in the open, his speed while interacting around people is significantly slower

he's also probably the only comic speedster that doesn't have magic fields that help him from turning into a bloody sponge whenever a water particle or debris hits him while running at mach 4.

he's just tough as shit, there's a page floating around of him bouncing of the side of an airplane and than falling the thousands of feet into the ocean and he just laughs it off.

DC has a better excuse in Speedforceâ„¢

>Mutant or non-mutant
wrong, Quicksilver can resist the effects of friction, reduced oxygen, and kinetic impact while moving at super-speeds. Try reading a comic book you fucking nigger

DOESN'T MATTER

GOTTA GO FAST

the fact that he's moving that fast by running already throws real physics out the window, going to the effort of describing how damaging it would be makes you look like a fucking retard because you've already accepted it him doing it.

>If you slowed down time to grope a woman's tits, you would likely kill her.

but the people he saves can't, being accelerated from 0 to supersonic speeds in time to save people from an explosion would rupture every organ in your body

some mutants have more than one power, his second is to give people steel guts when he touches them

thats fake but this is all fake

By that logic people that touch Nightcrawler shouldn't be able to teleport with him, and yet they can. We can't apply real world physics and science to a fictional world were mutants and magic exist.

So what exactly is Jean's ability?

>being accelerated from 0 to supersonic speeds in time to save people from an explosion would rupture every organ in your body
you've already accepted him moving that fast, you can't just apply real-world physics after the fact.
Why don't you mention how moving your feet that fast would break the bones in your legs?
Unless a movie breaks it's own rules, no one gives a shit because it's fucking make believe.

the young version of jean gives the old version of charles creepy old man boners

She's a telepath and a telekinetic.

Yeah but I still liked the movie and was entertained.

>turn your brain off bro!

It's a movie.

But it wouldn't be like hitting concrete though. What would kill you is the sudden change in speed because water is denser than air and would slow you down with its greater drag.

good bait my colored friend

well yea in this case you really have to. dudes are growing wings and flying. none of that makes any scientific sense so the movie should be unwatchable by your logic

I know you're meming, but that's NOT how that argument works.
If you accept a man running at that speed, you lose the ability to criticize the film with real world physics.
You've already "turned your brain off" by accepting he could ever propel himself to that speed with his two legs, you can't just forget real-world physics at one stage and then apply them at the next.

Nice rebuttal, you make a very good argument friend! Seriously who are you quoting?

fuck you

Speaking of someone with no imagination

There are plenty of explanations for powers

how can flash run fast?
Speed force
How can the people he touches survive?

>trying to apply real world physics to capeshit

its a lost cause user

2 of my friends watch the shitty Flash show and they love it. They also still watch anime.

>mfw we're all 24+ y/o

It's Shiva vs Vishnu and Poseidon vs Zeus all over again.

>implying
how can flash run fast?
Speed force
How can the people he touches survive?
Speed force

Fuck off Black Science Man

You sound cool.

I am pretty cool. Thanks senpai.

Speed force cannot exist within real world physics, so accepting it but then not that people could survive its effects is bad logic.

Magneto's power is that he moves metal.
There is no real world explanation for how he could do this.
But in the films world he can.
This is not bad writing because thats the fantasy it wants to depict.
So doing the work of asking how his mental signals transmit to metal objects is a waste of time.

What actually would be bad writing is if Magneto suddenly was able to move plastic.
Not because plastic isn't magnetic in the real world but because the movie has already established he moves metal.

Breaking real world rules isn't a problem, breaking the movie's own world rules is.

you must be so smart to have thought this

>logic
>speed force

I'm not saying it's the speed force, but it's the speed force.

>reading comprehension

>every movie ever must be 100% scientifically accurate in order to appease my unique brand of autism

Thank god that controlling metals around the world and moving them at your whims and having portals to a dimension of concussive kinetic energy in your eyes are still realistic

Speed Force

>Movie about guys with powers that defy the laws of physics defies the laws of physics
Who knew?!

>Speed force cannot exist within real world physics
Why not? Speed is a magical sentient entity that basically gives you powers related to go fast.

Also Arthur C. Clarke would be ashamed of you.

He creates a force field around his organs to protect them. do you even read comics OP

he creates enough energy in his body to move that fast, and the energy probably does some comic book magic to strengthen his body so he can withstand the speeds

how do you know he doesn't throw the plates at some regulatory speed that he knows won't kill the people he throws them at? Similar to pulling punches

it wouldn't cause a disturbance in air pressure, since the air isn't dissipating anywhere. It isn't as if he's running in circles in an open field and forcing the air up and out, he's running along nonuniform lines back and forth, and not continuously, more an enough time for the air to leave and return to fill the temporary vacuum he causes

>high fiving stale pasta
Clean your hands after, user.

>this flick about magic powers isn't realistic!!!!!

yup