Chart Thread & Guess Personality

Post your chart/critique & guess other anons personality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Selp0QNtvoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=774GvRN2yKk
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVNNkHwseg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice tunes, takes me back seeing incesticide. you're probably pretty chill and approachable

i aint gud at guesses
Kemialliset Ystävät - Alas Rattoisaa Virtaa
Psalters - The Divine Liturgy
five starcle men - gomba reject ward japan

Whats the name of top right album looks so cozy

Benji, it's cosy but also soul crushing

rec me some white supremacist trap

you're either really sad or really chill
you probably like drugs
you're edgy
you probably don't like black people

Is a good person and a great friend, pretty intelligent too
loves his family and everyone who knows him has nothing but good things to tell about him :)

boo

ooo

you take your time with things and hate being rushed

you probably are good at drawing

guess mine guys =)

what's that top right one
reminds me of a children's song i love
it's in swedish but maybe you'll find it endearing regardless
youtube.com/watch?v=Selp0QNtvoQ

nice stuff, that life without buildings live album is pretty much the cutest thing i've heard. sweet taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=774GvRN2yKk
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVNNkHwseg

You're someone's mom.

Great at parties, quit smoking, mid 20s. In a relationship.

Has either tried a drug or been in a mosh pit. Dances regularly. Loves coffee. Single.

>Frankenstein girls.
Yeah fuck that...

More bait than a tackle shop.

Cool as god damn ice. Great at cuddling. Has long time gf/bf.

Slightly depressed. Divorced. Bitter about life.

Does the weeds regularly.

Holy shit you changed your top 10.
You bumped Madonna down a lot. That surprises me. But still hi.

nice to see you again
>what's that top right one
magnetic fields - distant plastic trees, i think you'll dig it

thanks for sharing that track, it's pleasant. don't mind if i drone some of the records on there, i'm a fan of skinny pimp

oh, i'd also rec checking out the pastebin link on my chart

yes i would "fuck" a frankenstein girl if you catch my drift

Kylie Minogue - Impossible Princess

you're sad but don't wanna show it

fun to hang out with, quiet but secretly fun to party with (nice sqpusher there!)

not fond of jews

your favorite thing to do is take along walk and not talk to anyone

right back at ya, feels good to be back :)
and go right on ahead, drone away og. it's not really a chart though, as much as the source material for a mixtape of sorts i'm putting way too much thought into. i'll post it wherever when i'm done with it so stay tuned

ah yes, i might
truth be told though i'm not too heavily invested in music right now, but maybe that'll change. i'll keep it in mind

>squareman
>fly lo
>impala
u confuse

ever listened to david bowie?

cat person
blackfield - s/t
forest swords - engravings

carpets

trangender

maybe a robot?

you like your fruit teas

i think you just need a hug man

did you ever order a taxi and when you got the text to say it was waiting you went outside and it just wasn't there?

you use too many emojis when messaging people.
listen to nils frahm and jake chudnow

you seem pretty chill and laidback, probably play guitar

also rocketship ayy

laid back, prefer older films with slower pacing and a preference for ambiance and feel over everything else

check em

nice, post chart

forgot something

you all hate contributing to anything and expect people to hand you everything for free

yeah

You got me

guilty

Benji
Aerosol can is all I'm gonna say

song cycle

wWoah hot damn

are you the guy named ty that i work with

o

confusing but nice

w
e
e
d

:^(

g g
teapish latchling

rate and recs pls

Try out The Avalanches two albums, they like to sample Beach boys a lot and they sound like a fuller Everyday Chemistry with more ethereal sounds and lush instrumental plunder-phonic layering.

Group 1850 - Agemo's Trip to Mother Earth

>they like to sample Beach boys a lot and they sound like a fuller Everyday Chemistry
that sounds really fucking sick
I'll get around to it soon, thanks mate

Didn't do the bottom because I don't have the time, also I was unsure about what to put for Top 4 besides the first 2, and I forgot a bunch of stuff.

i thought nattens madrigal was also frankenstein girls from the thumbnail
get into MSI

Hi =D

I'm a lost soul 21/F/Cali looking to mingle with other like minded coffee bean merchants attempting to reach a lower plane of existence. Relegated me to the pool supply store hunny, we've got it made in all respects despite our misery! You don't even have to do the dishes, just buy me those little chocolate eggs with the toys inside (Salmons Not In season) O Paon (additional) and I'll love you unconditionally for the rest of my horrifying and confusing existence. I am deeply afraid.

Sometimes when business is slow I'll take some Tums and listen to Pauline Oliveros and pretend I was a little more (or less depending on my sensitivity to this kind of thing as if it were a sensitivity to the amount of condiments one can put on food. I prefer Tabasco over Sriracha on eggs (not true void the reverse is true) bohemian than I thought I would be. Hit the pavement. String theory is my sexuality.

I'm a fucking JOKE.

Remembers when the 0's where 1's and there wasn't even any 1's (you were the last 1)

Don't ya like Jesus and The Mary Chain?

You have some delicately shaped ass cheeks which speak nothing of your other iridescent qualities as a human being.

good

You're a pretty complex guy who winds up appearing quite simple to others due to the kind of reserved demeanor that takes years of intensely self critical growth to develop. Probably plays the sax. Enjoys watersports.

A nonjudgemental person who nonetheless has a great amount of hatred that goes unexpressed.

Everything in your room is low to the floor. Honestly I'd probably make out with you but I'm ugly and only a little gay.

Tries to appear cool calm and collected no matter what despite being an electric stovetop

An irreplaceable dream of slippage has taken hold of your mind and prevented you from moving forwards to be able to even move backwards!

You accept everything as it is. Acceptance.

1/2

Ty Rezac?

You got a bit of a penchant for a hootin and a hollerin but you don't really watch your weight. Why is that? Probably a really nice, benevolent dude despite not being too exciting but that winds up being exciting in itself!

I can't read this. I can't even begin to guess what kind of person this is. No hard feelings, I'm serious I just really have no clue. This is probably the most sane person in these threads. It's kind of bizarre how reasonable you are. I envy that a little.

Sometimes my illegal immigrant coworkers will make dick jokes in Spanish and then just pantomime having a enormously large penis. I'm not one for the brusque nature of telling dick jokes although I appreciate a good one, but if you've ever read Todd McFarlanes Spawn I have nothing less to say! A denoument of intense nothingness. Sorry to dissappoint.

You have a hard time just kind of...being, ya know? Like you' are a dude, probably solid but it's just to the point that you're so solid you're always thinking about what you're going to do next is solid, and then to other people it's like, maybe I'm not solid? But truthfully, you seem solid.

I fucking hate myself

On an unrelated note, you probably give awesome hugs and has an _______

There is a game....and it's called..... 1 2 x U!!!!

iiiiiiiiii

I don't have the kind of endurance for these kinds of threads. I can't figure everyone out. Nobody asked for this. Maybe nobody asked for me. All I know is that you ask a lot of others in spite of people asking a lot more of you that you can't seem to always deliver.

That Why? Album makes me sad. Good Friday is a sad song.

Ultimately you just need a little bit of advanced petit grand mal disorder in your life. You hide from your real desires a lot. I don't know. I don't know any of you.

You have a really vivid imagination that you havent yet found an outlet for

Hopeful

2/3

You like being a stylish little diva despite having a fleeting interest in combat sports.

You probably just need to relax a little bit. Make more time for yourself. Jesus!

You are exceedingly heterosexual. Not even in like an ironic way for me to say, but like, you just really like smokin hot babes and you make no compromises about it. You probably have like a poster of the quadratic formula right across from a pin up out of Juggs or something.

I'm not funny, but you are!

I'm a robosigner. I just don't even look at these charts. But I looked at this one, and all I can guess is that you really like to watch the insects as a kid. You'd squat real low and just watch them you know?

I was gonna reply with a bunch of gibberish to this but I mean, this is the true master here. I can't even reach the levels you have. I'm so sorry.

Honestly I'd always imagined you can probably do some pretty funny voices or something. Some funny vocal trick. Just seem like the kinda guy!

I honestly would like to meet someone with taste like this. I don't know why, I just get the feeling I would like them. That's my guess.

Honestly probably a really cool guy to be with
despite minor quirks

If you've ever been to Santa Cruz, CA there's a Little Caesars like a mile or two up the street from the boardwalk arcade. I don't even know if it's still there or not, because I never leave my house, but I would totally grab a slice with you.

Goes off Half Cocked!!!

Only an innocent, pure soul could use such an emoji. I envy your purity.

You are just like the sunset

i live in the midwest, rip

All seem pretty cool. First time posting my chart. Go easy pls.

recs coming in next post

i f e l t like posting again but please don't reply to me, I don't like any of you very much

don't reply just let this one go up and don't reply

ok

>Teens Of Denial
Fuck yeah, just started listening to this and it's great.

i said n o

Recs please? I feel like I need to branch out more.

Fill in the Blank is such a great song

Beach House, The White Stripes, Wavves, Wico, The Microphones and maybe The Moldy Peaches. Your taste is a grab back of different genres so maybe fish around in albums like King of the Beach or Summerteeth or like The Glow Pt. 2 and see if its a sound you enjoy. Usually Spotify "Discover Weekly" is good if you use the service enough for it to know what you like. Most of the music I listen to currently isn't on Spotify but it used to be beneficial to me for a while and most, if not all, of your list is on there.

new

I've actually listened to Wavves a fair bit (especially King of the Beach) in high school, but I eventually stopped listening to them. I may check their new stuff now that you mentioned them.

New chart is in the works oh boi get ready this is gonna be my best one yet

Deakin - sleep cycle
The savage young taterbug - shadow of marlboro man

TELE/VISIONS - wild heart

Sup friend
Melrose - s/t
Felicia atkinson - a readymade ceremony

Dalek - from filthy tongue of gods and griots

2nding sleep cycle
clarence clarity no now

stop lazyposting ya goof
also listen to guided by voices

would be friends with
have you heard lift to experience - texas jerusalem crossroads?

sorry for the wait, no lazy posters unless I did.

Beach House - Depression Cherry
Beat Happening - s/t
Kid Dakota - So Pretty
Tortoise - TNT
Conan Mockasin - Forever Dolphin Love
Swell Maps - Jam From Occupied Europe
Explosions In The Sky - The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
Machismo - Severe Disconnect
Simo Lazarev - The City
Swell Maps - Jam From Occupied Europe
My Dead Girlfriend - Underdrawing For Three Forms Of Unhappiness
The Drop Nineteens - Delaware
interesting chart
Dean Blunt - The Redeemer
Hi
Harrison Bergeron
Blackhandpath - Egregore
Albur! - She Used To Feed Me

hi emily :)

My bad, here's my updated one:

Whatever did Celer do to you

Sure do love Tim Hecker, also I like that Whitehouse album but I fucking hate that cover.
Virgins; 2057 - New Future
BT - This Binary Universe
Machismo - Severe Disconnect

the new Gerorgerigegegegege album was pretty tight.

Thanks for the recs brother.

Easily one of the least appealing covers in my entire music collection.

Yeah the third annual report DOA by Throbbing Gristle is one of my favorite albums, but I fucking hate the cover.

Virgins and BT is ambient minimalist, not so much Virgins but still ambient.
Machismo is noisecore, enjoy.

I'm listening to lift to experience now. Its pretty lit senpai. Thanks for the rec

you seem really cool and depressed
would hang out with
i bet you like to drink tea

i like your taste
i bet you like the rain a lot and going for walks

you seem cool and young
probably what people here would call a normie and what normies would call weird

i bet you like to joke around a lot
and you feel kind of sad but not really for any specific reason.

good shit, didn't mind the cover too much on that one to be honest. I have mixed feelings for TG, some of the better early industrial I've heard though.

but there's something about the inclusion of children on a music cover that I just can't seriously (at least so far)

Machismo is good shit so far, very aggressive. It's a shame I'm trying to chill ATM - I'll dive into more tomorrow.

cheers, I am cool and depressed.

not a tea drinker actually. alcohol and water only.

can't guess personalities sry mate.

yeah it's good stuff, try BT then, very nice electro minimalism.

have you ever tried listening to Redd Blood Cells? It gives the otherwise straightforward album a new angle.

Never even heard of it. Listening to it now, thanks man.

>maybe a robot?

no, I disagree with a lot of views people have on that board.

>All I know is that you ask a lot of others in spite of people asking a lot more of you that you can't seem to always deliver.

nah, more like the opposite. I care too much and I give so much of myself to people who hardly give back.

>Hi

hello

do mine guys

you're a pleb who smokes weed and uses the word 'chill' too much

DUDE THE FUCKING CLEAN!

You got me

Honorable mention that should be on here: Thou - "Heathen"

guess mine guys

sup dad, wanna party?

wew
go to bandcamp, type in Your Son Is Dead, you can thank me later

(You)

>go to bandcamp, type in Your Son Is Dead, you can thank me later
i bet you're the same guy that rec'd me them on kekbook lol, they're great dude. Check out Dethbeds!

Yeah I am definitely that person

>(You)
t-thanks
(y-you) too

go easy on me