Can we have a serious discussion about this album, please?

Can we have a serious discussion about this album, please?

I feel the production is really top tier, not entirely unique or groundbreaking but is super fun and bubbly. Kinda like k-pop but with quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ
soundcloud.com/clarenceboddicker/capsule-i-wish-you
soundcloud.com/roby-mercado/08-the-mutations-of-life
soundcloud.com/danapher/jumper-capsule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone please upload pictures of her boyfriend here

First for Crusher

It sounds ironic even by PC Music standards. I recognize a lot of the MIDI sounds from my old keyboard.

don't forget to...
BOUNCE!

MY CRUSHER

I agree, OP. Now, where's ma' Crusher?

he's always 3/4 chubs. a man on the edge... impressive.

It's ok. It's a discount bin Soundcloud / MrSuicideSheep project.

Sup Forums's enamourment with this album shows just how starved they are for well-produced music.

we have this fucking thread 5 times a day

>It's ok. It's a discount bin Soundcloud / MrSuicideSheep project.
that's autistic as fuck

I have no idea what "autistic" is supposed to mean in that context

Do tell

Music for le nerdy redditors who love Japan xd and normie-approved anime like One Punch Man

long dong donkey kong looking mfer

Just how small is your penis, user?

you said that the music is a discount bin version of generic garbage, which makes it seem like you think that those sources have good material and that they have better production than BG
and thats double autistic because BG is made to be 90's styled by using hardware synths, drum machines, and samplers, instead of the primarily software based production of whatever youtube shlock is around
it's like comparing production on the Sound of Silver to skrillex

I would be okay with this, if it weren't for his fucking mong face. That's what triggers me. That genetic fuckup of a face.

"Everyone who bought one of those 30,000 copies started a j-pop band."
-Brian Eno on Bonito Generation

his face looks fine to me

>You will never challenge the crusher with your lmao3pl8 squat and larger dong
I'm sad

sir, you can see his dick in all pictures posted here

>you said that the music is a discount bin version of generic garbage
I said it's pretty standard electronic music.

You said it's "generic garbage", not me. My point was that it isn't a far call from a million and one college-aged Soundcloud projects.

>and thats double autistic because BG is made to be 90's styled by using hardware synths, drum machines, and samplers, instead of the primarily software based production of whatever youtube shlock is around
Again, I don't know how "autistic" is supposed to play into that. The autism insult is reserved for people that give credit to things for not being mainstream and get their fedora in a bunch when you challenge them.

>it's like comparing production on the Sound of Silver to skrillex
Your post is so many levels of vacuous neckbeardisms that I can't discern what your point is supposed to be. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you don't have them.

Another day another fedora-clad nu-male that thinks he's above glossy well-produced music but can never make any intelligent rebuttal for why it's supposed to be bad.

>mfw people start arguing on a thread that should consist of only pics of crusher

there's not anything to say to memes, buzzwords, non-points, a lack of production knowledge or experience, and an utterly incompetent misunderstanding of basic arguments

It's really not good. She's a very bad singer. I only listen to them because of The Crusher.

can this man be stopped?

Well in that case it looks like you win. Another nebulous insult against people's musical tastes and another argument circumvented with vacuous diatribe that can't be deconstructed because it doesn't mean anything.

If your goal was to project and stave off the crippling emotional insecurities for another day then congrats, you did your job.

Otherwise if your job was actually to make some kind of valuable point then you've completely failed.

What did Crusher mean by this?

Hes onto all of you traitors

good meme

yeah, production's really good. i even like the trap-sounding track and i never like that.

if this works it is because of the dudes. i like sarah's voice, but the "uguu kawaii" thing can get too sugary for its own good, like "you just have to believe!!!" on trampoline. it makes me cringe more than smile sometimes.

its crushing time

This guy seems like such a fucking douche

maybe deep down behind all the stupid shit he has a good heart, or maybe she is just the absolute madman, who knows

Nah he seems cool he's just the manifestation of every asian dude I've seen with a napoleon complex

holy kek

Props to Bateman for keeping the singles empty and doubles full

i don't understand the meme about taking the d. plisu explain

i cant listen to any of her songs without thinking of the crusher crushing her

If you listen to this album and don't smile at least once, then you are just not a fun person. You don't have to love it or think it's groundbreaking art, but it is enjoyable and lighthearted pop music that will surely make you bob your head.

Also the chorus on Fish Bowl is fucking amazing

crusher was the best start to 2017 anyone couldve asked for

kkb-fags were getting a little too smug.

GOD DAMN YOU HALF JAPANESE GIRLS

>She looks so happy

>He looks so sad

Honestly I kinda wanna punch the dude on the right, grow up pussy

>implying I ain't digging the memes and the music
Crusher is the coolest fucking thing about it too
>mfw Sup Forums waifufags cry to a /fit/ memecarnation

What would you do if you were Crusher, Sup Forums?

love this album, I've been listening to it nonstop lately, its pretty unique

CRUSH

Fucks sakes I can't even talk about this group without it devolving into memeshit and 3dpd shit.

FUCK OFF SARAH IS NOT A WAIFU, SHE IS 3DPD NOW FUCK OFF BACK TO R EDDIT

Obnoxious and stale version of SOPHIE

100%. It's sad. Sarah is cute though.

it seems like such a fresh sound at first but maybe three songs in it starts to feel gimmicky and not quite as fun. Its just a quick dopamine rush that blows its load far too soon

It's pretty catchy but her british accent doesn't really go well with the music.

>
>kinda like kpop but with quality
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH BITCH

Calm down, Dick Thundermuscle

sounds more jpop than kpop. sometimes it sounds exactly like kpp.

it's really nice but FUCKING STOP POSTING THIS ALBUM ALREADY

i just checked this out for the first time after imagining what it must sound like for months since seeing reviews on it and it being posted around the place without actually hearing it and boy, does this really not live up to the hype at all. its like a western impersonation of kawaii culture but it just comes off flat like a Rhythm Heaven song.

its no Plus Tech Squeeze Box or Perfume or Capsule thats for sure.

KKB is literally better than all of them though.

stop shiling this please

sounds nothing like SOPHIE

gosh i hate chinks so much

who would win in a fist fight, Chink Thundercock or Jacked Trent?

I am fucking dying.

damn fucking checked

she's acting like she can take the d, but then when she sees how big it gets she's not so confident

how long does this fag jerk his cock before he takes a selfie

It wouldn't take long by simply thinking about Sarah. ;)

I don't like this combination of trap music and nursery rhymes.

Crushn dat puss

Is it just me or are many of the songs on the album eerily similar to Dont hug me im scared? But like without the creepy parts
youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ

>ah well

>Kinda like k-pop but with quality.

thats the album OP

>Sup Forums doesn't realize Capsule has been doing this for years

soundcloud.com/clarenceboddicker/capsule-i-wish-you
soundcloud.com/roby-mercado/08-the-mutations-of-life
soundcloud.com/danapher/jumper-capsule

Date someone hotter

stop comparing capsule and perfume to this you fucking retards

>muh asian pop/dance music arr sound same

> It's a discount bin Soundcloud / MrSuicideSheep project.

what the fuck did you even listen to it you autist

stop shilling this all the time

Shilling what? That guy's a faggot for associating the hacks in the OP with Capsule but there is nothing "shill" about Capsule you fucking newfag.

You're right, he does kinda look like this thing

Serious question: Is Jamie Bulled gay or something? It doesn't matter, but he wears lipstick a lot and got really cuddly with that buff dude in the Trampoline video. What's up with that?

bump

> KKB thread
> Turns into boyfriend discussion
yall niggas gay

If he's the average size of a normal gook, then by proportions my weewee is narrowly bigger. But he lifts more than me and has bigger muscles. Probably has fucked up balls because he takes experimental gook supplements. Like rhino horn soup or something like that.