Wtf is her problem? Can't she see how ugly she is...

Wtf is her problem? Can't she see how ugly she is? I swear to god black people have always looked ugly for me since I was a kid. No amount of indoctrination can make me like ugly fucks like this.

>Can't she see how ugly she is?
ofc she can
she's just doing what her jew overlords told her to say
why do you think such a mediocre series of book got famous in the first place if wasn't for kikes?

go back to Sup Forums you retard

That was the most attractive old black bong they could find

Just look at their "attractive" white women

this is jk's drawing of the characters, from 1999 iirc

Go back to your all black college and take it in the ass you all pandering cunt.

why are brits so fucking ugly?

That's pretty retarded op. Why would the color of someone's skin matter that much to you?

No. NO. You don't get it, do you? You don't fucking GET IT. We are here to stay. STAY. Oh you'd better get fucking used to it, son, because there are so many goddamn fucking things wrong with the world, not the least of which is your fucking ENTERTAINMENT.

We will point that out for you. Let me say that again so you understand.

WE.

WILL.

POINT.

THAT.

OUT.

FOR.

YOU.

We will point everything wrong out for you so you can finally get through your thick fucking head some of the things that are wrong with this world. Starting with you. YOU.

She is warping history for her own selfish social gains. And in the process, she is ruining the reputation of a brand.

SJW's

not even once

Plays aren't Sup Forums related you cancerous Sup Forumseddit /lit/ rejects
Its Sup Forums

Why do you type like reddit?

>muh emma

Hermione wasn't supposed to be good looking you dumb idiot. And she certainly had the personality of an obnoxious, bossy, sassy black woman.

Maybe when their huge nostrils are blowing in my face instead of down in the ground during a conversation. There are small features like these that are evolutionarily advantageous.

If it sounds weird, it's because you don't spend much time thinking outside your anti-racism circle.

Also, way to use ALBINO niggers. FFS.

Wtf is your problem? Why are you posting about a play based on a book series on the Television & Film board?

It's a play. Go shitpost about it on /lit/.

I don't give a shit anymore. Just pointing out the obvious faggot. I'll let you have the greasy ape all to yourself.

I want to completely destroy hundreds of years of white heritage in her, I literally want to kill the name of my family inside of that beauty

This. That was very reddit

I don't understand, one of her children in the book has red hair.

Why do I type like what, now?

>Oops, that word

See ya in three days, champ.

This is just crappy casting for a shitty stage play that nobody will probably see OP.

>announcing reports
You really are reddit.

JK is a stuck up cunt. Can't wait for some maniac to assassinate her John Lennon style.

Announcing what, now?

>Oops I accidentally that word again

Jesus, you're Reddit personified. You're the embodiment of Reddit, the physical essence of Reddit

>they know how reddit types

Found the redditors

so is calling someone reddit like a downvote?

>attaching epic reaction pics to every post
Tricked you again reddit

This is a 10/10 in Spain

I'd like if you stopped acting like Reddit aka an obnoxious flaming homosexual