Is it possible for a woman to like this?

Is it possible for a woman to like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

alltherecords.tumblr.com/post/91711139974/captain-beefheart-trout-mask-replica-1969
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it possible for a woman to like you?

80% appreciable at max

It's possible for them to like it but not understand it.

this but unironically

fuggin rekt, op

Most women have shit taste so probably

apparently not
>alltherecords.tumblr.com/post/91711139974/captain-beefheart-trout-mask-replica-1969

holy shit

Autism affects women in a less dramatic way.

This album is shit and you're all plens for buying into the memes. Give me 10 tabs of acid and my band and I can make an album just as good as this while dissociating and sucking hot cock

I bet your band isn't even magic

im sure its possible but not probable just like its not probable for any given person to like a cubist, dadaist, mathy, psych blues album.

fpbp

DEAD HAHA!

op here, epic posts my dudes. I really got burned. Wow fuck you

you too faggot

Why do you assume he is straight to homophobe.

that post doesnt assume his sexuality, a woman could well be interested in a gay guy without knowing
>I'M DUMB OP IS A FAG

I've never met or even been told of a woman who likes Captain Beefheart, let alone that album. There's still hope though... It was foretold in ancient times.

I've known a few.

Yes. Women aren't these weird mystical creatures you make them out to be believe it or not, they're people just like you and me and they can be just as smart as men.

They aren't creatures at all. They are robots trying to simulate human behavior.

Can't you tell?

Is it possible to unironically like this?
fixt

The existence of different innate drives and the clear differences in perspective between men and women means they are people but they aren't JUST like me in every way when it comes to assessing what's going on with life.