/mena/

Friendly reminder that Iran is the true friend of mena.
There's a reason Trump banned us along with our Iraqi, Syrian, Yemenese, Libyan, Sudanese, and Somalian brothers, while he banned none of the Khaleeji states.
Iran actually cares about mena and its people, while Saudi Arabia only talks but is allies with Israel and the US, because in reality they only care about themselves and no one else, while expecting the rest of the Muslim world to worship them.
United we can save our homes, and destroy those who benefit from sectarian divide such as Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

boundless.com/biology/textbooks/boundless-biology-textbook/modern-understandings-of-inheritance-13/chromosomal-theory-and-genetic-linkage-97/genetic-linkage-and-distances-427-11654/).
youtu.be/zJgw0__f5nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2Bi6tUD0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AqsqSCl2A2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3leiKdo6S0w
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>SUICIDE KEK DETECTED

Guys what the fuck is pic related? I'm scared.

This is bad bait Sisi

Maybe if your people would stop saying that arabs are subhuman I could stop hating them

>Sisi
Ewwwwwww

>Pro Iranian Propaganda
Shit edition desu.

Not Arabs though. Just Islamic ones

He has a point. Trump didn't ban any of the countries where the guys who did 9/11 came from.

I dislike your government though I'm sorry iranian, but I love iranians, your culture and your history etcetcetc

Old Gadaffi used to call Saudia out on his bullshit

No commie would ever be my friend

Not sure what's wrong with exporting unemployed bydlos to kill m*shreqis

Based Tunisia

>Banning the Saudis

That's just deciding that you don't want your country to have an economy any more. Everyone hates the Saudis but they're necessary.
At least until someone can find an excuse to steal all their shit and shoot them all.

You make no sense

True, but that's realpolitik for you.
Implying it means any positive thing about Iran is just his usual bullshit.

Reminder to ignore khomeinist scum

So tell us about what you've been doing this whole time hobi? Also post mug if you got a tan

You do understand the difference between a race and a religion, yeah?

Or should you be back on tumblr?

Ghassan bls deal with this berberrat

Please ignore our pro western diaspora. They are a cancerous bunch of self hating Iranians who hate normal Iranians more than anyone.
They are a vocal minority who do not represent or speak for the Iranian people.

But if we're to be honest Arab speaking people outside the gulf aren't really Arab beyond the language. Culturally and genetically Levantines, Iraqis, and Egyptians are closer to Iranians than they are to Saudis. I don't know any meghribis so I can't speak about them

>the countries where the guys who did 9/11 came from
more concerned about the guys who might try to recreate 9/11, they're not necessarily from the same countries as last time.

*teleports behind u*

*teleports back in time and poisons your burgers*

don't like getting blamed for what other people do thank you very much

No, I was saying your input didn't make sense in that context
Nice I'm a Persian now. I always identified as aryan anyway

>Not from the same countries they were last time.

America?

Eternal reminder that Latinos are foreves allies of based Middle East-North African nations.

Praise Allah!

Not all Arabs are subhuman. It's just the Islamic ones that are cancerous scum that require eradicating.

forever*
I got too excited, hehe

You find tunisia based because they kill middle easterners lmao, and I think its based because its the least durka cunt of mena and because the people/culture/food is nice, you know.
Im mashr*qi as well and I prefer maghreb over mashreq, not all of us look down on you.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIII
CUTE PERU KNOWS BEST

Does Peru recognize Moroccan sovereignty over the moroccan sahara?

North Africans are honorary Latinos yes ?

Stop putting words in my mouth

Awww

High grandson

So what are all you fags doing on a Friday night? Why are ya'll all at home?
I guess you're all /no friends/ like me eh

Yes. Y'all are invited to post in /lat/ whenever you want.

Aparently we don't recognize them as a country.

>Friday night

Keep living in the past, Nigel

> Apparently we don't recognize them as a country
Good :D

Nice flag friend
Thank you for clarifying that

Peru a cute, a cute!

What I meant by stop putting words in my mouth is that I never said that and the guy who said that stuff is not me and I'm the only berberat under the moroccan flag

Thank you for your support :3
We stand with you too

delet

One of my old relatives seriously asked if i was a communist because of mah beard. They knew i didnt have it for religious reasons. Little do they know I have it to attract the boys jajaj. But they actually were verry worried because those generations know about the comunist emergency in france and french algeria many decades ago.

Its literally been raining every day since September in central morocco and it is very cold. I dont have a tan, i am white as fuck (I do go light gold in the summer though). Remember unlike my sister i am a ginger gene carrier (daywalker). If you know anything about genetics you know that those who carry the ginger gene often are white like paper due to genetic linkage (boundless.com/biology/textbooks/boundless-biology-textbook/modern-understandings-of-inheritance-13/chromosomal-theory-and-genetic-linkage-97/genetic-linkage-and-distances-427-11654/). There are quite a lot of half black half white people in the UK whobare white like snow with afrika features because of them carrying the ginger gene.

Oh btw i found out that despite my awesome level of sun absorbing colour, i was seriously deficient in vitamine D, just like most niqabis. Since taking 300% RDA tables and some other vitamines my mental health has almost completely gone to normal. I am scared to go to the uk and ruin it though

We don't really identify as "Persian" anymore desu. An Iranian who calls himself Persian is the equivalent of a Levantine calling himself Phoenician, an Iraqi calling himself Mesopotamian, or an Egyptian calling himself a kang.

Whats the point of being Iranian then if you don't we wuz anymore

No desu, you have to embrace the NEET life

Countries he should have also added:

>Algeria
>Morroco
>Tunisia
>Saudi Arabia
>Afghanistan
>Pakistan

Most of the terrorists and rapists come from those places.

We never we wuz'd. The shah and his father created the whole "muh Persian history", "muh zorastrianism" thing as a propaganda weapon to try and westernize Iran by turning the people away from Islam, their middle eastern culture, and their middle eastern brothers. Needless to say we responded by putting in the current government, but the shah had infected enough people with this propaganda and most of these people are diaspora today. Some still exist in Iran but it's a small number and mostly in Tehran.

youtu.be/zJgw0__f5nQ
احفاد فرنسا ؟؟؟

t.

Do muslims really think that hands should be cut off as a punishment for theft?

I am neet but i pay for it myself. You should too.

Inb4 hur dur i pay my taxes, eventhough i take from the state 10x more than i have ever put in

This

I have rich parents

It's all of them. Anyone who is fucked enough to follow that pedo prophet needs a bullet.

Yes of course. Why wouldn't you believe something you've read online?

Are my parents gonna get killed if they go on a week vacation in Marrakech?

Yes

Those who have been exposed with jewish christian western morals and values dont think so :^)

t. descendent of criminals

Is this what Iranians tell themselves to make themselves feel better?

>Why wouldn't you believe something you've read online?

That's what a bunch of muslims told me yesterday. I wanted to know if it was widespread.

Yes, apparently

Pretty sad tbqh
Arabs are pretty dumb so I won't be surprised if people here end up falling for whatever bullshit this Iranian waste of DNA has to say.

>Saudi Arabia
We don't ban our overlords
But you changed your name for Iran

غدا ان شاء الله نجاوبك
تصبح على خير :)

They already have. Look at Iraq
>Iranian waste of DNA
Bit rude desu

That is not historically accurate though
Its just an empty meme with zero legitimacy

مزال مبديت :)

Zero accuracy bro

>Please ignore our pro western diaspora. They are a cancerous bunch of self hating Iranians who hate normal Iranians more than anyone.
>They are a vocal minority who do not represent or speak for the Iranian people.

bs it's not just the western ones, it's the mainstream opinion back home

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2Bi6tUD0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=AqsqSCl2A2Q

and it's so much the mainstream that someone going against the grain led to a poem youtube.com/watch?v=3leiKdo6S0w

Ibn Rushd was arrested and humiliated for calling the king of his city "king of the berbers" as it was considered a snub

مالك معاق القلاوي ؟
هاك (انت) نتاعك تقود :-ضض

Zamel hhh

Never ally with Rawafid

>what is a vocal minority
I already said they exist, but they're much smaller in number than they try to make themselves out to be.
He's a Khaleeji what do you expect. Iran actually fights for Palestine while Saudi Arabia are allies with the US and Israel.
And it's not just Iraqis, but Lebanon, Syria, Yemenese, Bahrainis, and Egyptians for they know their real friends are and those who say one thing and do another

ممكن سكس ؟

>But if we're to be honest Arab speaking people outside the gulf aren't really Arab beyond the language. Culturally and genetically Levantines, Iraqis, and Egyptians are closer to Iranians than they are to Saudis. I don't know any meghribis so I can't speak about them

actually iranians are closer to saudis than all of those

>allies with the US
sure why not
>allies with Israel
Fuck no.

Iran has never fought for Palestine. The most you've done was make some meaningless threats, which you know you'd never carry out.
Iran has never once been in direct conflict with Israel. We have in several armed conflicts.
As a matter of fact, Iran even has a record of taking armaments from Israel, most notably during your war with Saddam.
So don't talk to me about "fighting for palestine". You might as well cry about orphans and puppies. Meaningless rhetoric with no substance.

>We have in several armed conflicts.
>we
>emirates

what an absolute gem you have there my friend
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

He's referring to khaleejis bro.
Emirates was barely a country 45 years ago let alone in the 50s and 60s.

Chill down Ali Reza and claim that you are white or something, yoou Indian Gypsy

>khaleejis
>armed conflicts with israel

Egypt and Jordan and Syria were the big players but Saudi Arabia was involved in that as well.

>Iran has never fought for Palestine
>What is Hezbollah
>What is arming the rebels in gaza and the west bank
Iran can't send in direct troops right now as it would lead to a full scale war with Israel and Iran doesn't have the means to take them on right now, but they will soon since Iran now has direct access to Lebanon through Iraq and Syria. Once Bahrain and Yemen win their civil wars the shia in Saudi Arabia will rebel too and the Saudi government will fall. Only then will the united middle east be ready to take on Israel and the US, and bring peace to the middle east.

Meanwhile Saudi Arabia and Israel have the exact same interests in the middle east, and are behind the door allies. If Saudi Arabia actually was against Israel they wouldn't be allies with the US and be okay with the troops they have in the region.
>We have in several armed conflicts.
source: my ass
>Khaleeji goat fucker trying to throw himself in the same category as Egypt, Jordan, and Syria
2 out of those 3 countries hate you
toppest of keks

>Jordan and Syria were the big players
>Saudi Arabia was involved in that as well

The whole Middle East is mixed with each other desu. And Iran is 56% there, Lebanon 44%. Kuwait who isn't even in the heart of the gulf is 84%. Just that is a big jump. There's a reason Arab speakers outside the gulf look nothing like the Saudi's while a lot of Iranians are easily mistaken for Iraqi, Syrian, or Lebanese and vice versa
This
We're not white we're middle eastern. You've been around too many diaspora

كلنا من آدم وآدم من تراب (باستثناء البربر طبعا)

Yeah once you establish your neo-Persian empire you'll fight Israel then, right? My ass.
And yes the Saudi Arabia contributed to the effort against Israel just like all the other Arab league members have.
>Saudi and israel are behind the door allies
Is that why you guys took funds from Israel? I have yet to hear you refute that, Reza.
>2 out of those 3 countries hate you
Which ones? The only one that "hates" us is Syria, which is 92% Sunni. The only ones that hate us is the dictatorial regime you keep sponsoring.

Iran needs another Genghis, honestly.
*le blame all our faults on our diaspora*

Your diaspora are shit human beings but at least they're smart enough to recognize that Iran is shit.

tell me about the hilali why is he so smug

>Iran needs another Genghis

Wew, no wonder people hate Khaleejis.

Wishing genocide on others is a roach-tier mentality, good thing no Khaleej "country" has the power to even come close to doing that.

>Still trying to preach "unity" with people that hate you for who you are

Just give it a rest already.

>le victim card

Saudis are mixed as fuck with malays, blacks, etc. I want an iranian gf like your pic but I feel they wouldnt date an Arab (I'm Egyptian btw)

Never said anything about victims, just trying to reason with the Khomeinist, as delusional as he is.

And your posts, with all their vitrol and butthurt, are a perfect example of why "Middle Eastern unity" is a lie.

Arab Persian unity is a myth and has been for the past 3000 years, yes.

I'm Syrian you goat fucking dimwit
>And yes the Saudi Arabia contributed to the effort against Israel just like all the other Arab league members have.
proofs?
>Iran took funds from Israel
proofs?
The people of all 3 countries hate you, but only the Jordanian government supports you because they're the only monarchy in the Levantine, and monarchs stick together.

>>Still trying to preach "unity" with people that hate you for who you are
the only modenr hate is from the genocide going on in syria, really. Nothing to do with persian ethnicity, most Arabs never really think about iranians, much less hate them. In Egypt people used to like Iran for supporting palestine, then syria happened.

saudi arabia contributed more than syria with their oil trade war honestly, syrians literally did fuck all in the wars, jordan was even more useless. It was all an alawite ruse to pretend they're legitimate rulers

>the only modenr hate is from the genocide going on in syria, really

True, and it would be great if there was no Islamic Republic and Iranian tax and oil money could be spent on the Iranian people instead of some shitty militias 2000 km away.

What's annoying though is when people pretend that the current issues in the Middle East are all because of Iran, rather than the jihadists themselves, on both sides.

As long as this Saudi-Iran proxy war continues though, things will likely still heat up even more.

Dude it's basic knowledge. Look it up. I'm on my phone so I can't ctrl F.

And the notion that the people hate us or whatever is pretty funny. I'm pretty sure most Egyptians and Syrians don't like us and for good reason. But I doubt they hate Iran less.

Well I'm pretty sure the Iran Saudi proxy war began when Iranians chimped out in '79. But I could be wrong.