Has there ever been a white nation that was truly enriched by multiculturalism?

Has there ever been a white nation that was truly enriched by multiculturalism?

>USA
>blacks, mexicans
>total disaster

>Western Europe
>muslims, some blacks
>even bigger disaster

>Eastern Europe
>gypsies
>it's the apocalypse

I don't get this meme about multiculti. The only decent immigrants are East Asians. The rest should be banned by law.

>Europe being worse than the US

UK because I'm non-white and I'm an excellent addition to this country.

multi culti is only good if you import top tier people from subhuman countries into good countries, people who will open up authenthic restaurants, teach their massages or stupid shit like that, if you import en masse people they will just clash with locals

>USA
>A super power with some bad internal problems it can deal with and a very good place to live
>Western Europe
>One of the best places to live
>Eastern Europe
>If decently westernized a chill region with mostly minor crime and best women

East Asians were our first migrants. It went well.

Every migrant group after them got increasingly worse.

We

Rome

Racist scum.

The ancient Egyptian empire was multicultural

It would be tolerable if it was just Mexicans

This. While definitely not all Mexicans are sweethearts, they're so much better than blacks.

Middle eastern and North African culture is shit, they're incompatible with the rest of the world

t. Mehmet

t.pedro gonzalos

Fuck off cunt

Most european countries are multicultural without the shitskins

austro-hungary was multi-cultural

multi-ethnic, culture was same

Argentina.

Aren't those pretty much the same?

>Eastern Europe
>gypsies
>it's the apocalypse

very easy to genocide / deport

The most important thing is segregation. Once they start infiltrating society (like Muslims in the West) it becomes much harder.

Multiculturalism always dissolves trust withing a country. In times of (((globalism))) this can become fatal (as seen in Yugoslavia, or Syria), because it makes the country an easy target.

nah, multiculti is like muslims in west having different way of life, multi ethnic just means you have different races/ethnicities living same way like those french blacks that are there since 50s