WTF THATS HORRIBLE:((((

Kys roastie

>prefer cut penises
>fucking kys roastie, you can't mutilate males because it "looks better"

>prefer uncut penises
>still get bullied by men

Don't care

>tfw uncut penises feel better
>tfw uncut men are being slowly supplanted by cut men from MENA by autogenocidal cuckpolicies

>inb4 "but user, how do you even know the difference, did you mix blood with Mohammed?"

Ex had phimosis in his teens and had to get cut to correct, leave me alone.

Are you Canadian?

... no?

>feel better

Can you elaborate?

Kys roastie

Well, a dick, much like a vag, self lubricates. Without a foreskin though, this is pretty much wasted, so unless you yourself get REALLY wet, it's pretty uncomfortable for the first few minutes (you can get around this obviously, just spit on it/blow him beforehand or use a bit of lube or something). Also, the bundled up skin on the shaft is all ribbed and bumpy and whatnot, gives a bit of extra sensation.

You're not white, Hidalgo, you do know that right?

Kys roastie

It's simple, the way to end circumcision in Sweden is to marry the immigrants, have children with them, then refuse to cut the children. That way they can't perpetuate the practice.

Still not white, Hidalgo.

>MENA savages
>allowing the wife to decide anything or even speak at all

Pick only one. Also, even if the guy is "progessive" enough to not beat you or otherwise treat you like shit he'll most likely have 10 borhters, 8 uncles and 56 cousins who would instead.

tl;dr if you tango with the arab, you become a statistic.

Kys roastie

Kys broastie

Stop lying we know you are not grills
R-right?

Even though I may never have sex with a woman, it feels good knowing I have their type preference of penis.

show tits

Surely you could gain sole parenting rights over any children, both if the guy is nuts, and with the law tending to favour the woman regardless?

Same.

This is a blue board.

I want to believe tho, cause my dick is uncut and spits that precum shit like crazy whenever I get horny enough

OUT. NOW
>REE

tits or gtfo