You guys, reddit is very upset about these olympics

You guys, reddit is very upset about these olympics.

ITT we discuss why these olympics are worse than the munich olympics where 11 people were murdered, or the 1980 olympics where the yanks had a tanty and wouldn't compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red–green–brown_alliance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares about reddit?

Delete this

>ITT we discuss why these olympics are worse than the munich olympics where 11 people were murdered, or the 1980 olympics where the yanks had a tanty and wouldn't compete.
they are success, just look at all the excitement here in Sup Forums

Munich wasn't Germany's fault

The Brazil crowds being shit tier is absolutely Brazil's fault

Reddit has gone out of their way to make the Olympics look bad for months

Its funny because the only crime story turns out to be a lie and now all they are acting as though booing is murder

It's the Olympics not the WWE, there shouldn't be booing

>11 people
>people

They're still acting as if it's the IOC and the Brazilian government/police faking the "Ryan made it all up" story though

>these olympics are worse than the munich olympics where 11 people were murdered
Well reddit are leftists so of course they'd celebrate Israelis getting murdered.

Follow your leader.

Man, they're saying nazis was the best olympics of all and niggers should die, wtf you find these types of leftists

t. Threw money at a known match fixer during a cricket match

Harmless banter or relentless bullying? "We" are no better than the hues

concurrent is not the proper english terminology for "rival" or "competitor", plebbit

What a fucking faggot, if they cant compete with booing they shouldnt be Olympians

>french butthurt revealed his power level

The hues are making Sup Forums great again with these Olympics.

reddit are not leftists though

kek of course it was Germany fault. they were the hosts, they were the ones responsible for the security of the athletes at the village.
But a bunch of sandaniggers managed to trick the crackers once again.

wtf I hate Brazil now

>reddit hates these olympics
wtf I love brazil now

Reddit is idiotic, but have as many right wingers as left wingers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red–green–brown_alliance

The most influential Olympics was the German so I can see the argument for why it was the best. Hitler literally made the Olympics the spectacle it is today. Search for the documentary "hitlers olympics"

Most the things you think of when you think of the Olympics today were done by them
>opening ceremony
>torch relay

We should end the Olympics as a thing tbhh.

>The term red-green-brown alliance, originating in France, refers to the alleged alliance of Leftists (red), Islamists (green), and Ultranationalists (brown).

In internet terms, the tumblr-reddit-Sup Forums alliance.

I think it's needed, the spectacle levels can be lowered though imo
Its good for promoting funding to sports that aren't in the public eye as much. I think of it like the rugby world cup for small sports. Every 4 years you have a big competition to find the best

>leddit

Booing confirmed worse than murder and terrorism.