Rate your fave music as you grew up

last thread ded

>age 10
Not bad I guess. I still listen to Crazy Frog for a crazy nostalgic boost. Highway to Hell is genuinely a good album as well.
>Age 13
Pretty edgy, but Reign in Blood and Powerslave are incredible albums.
>Age 16
Eh, I wasn't as pretentious as I was back then so I can't complain. But it wasn't really my taste, it was Sup Forums's.
>Current age
I hate what I've become.

all pretty solid choices for current age tho

:3

consistent hair game friend

I've been getting the same haircut for 18 years

Fuck off with your shit taste, bitch. You and that other tripfag are not allowed in this thread.

O hai guys

sus

Dont insult my new asian wiafu

Thanks for the tears. :)

Why are you upset, user? Still mad that your secret club is not the way you want? Pathetic.

Alright, round two.

seems chill

how long have you worked at urban outfitters?

This is fucking dumb. Why can't women just fuck off already?

Haha i worked at Khol's a few years ago. I delivered pizzas up until last week.

here's your (You)

Nice counterargument, dumb bitch. You sure showed me!

go outside

I'm old and my taste has changed a lot over the years

yeah i'm old too, considered putting in extra slots for 21/24 but decided against it. might try remaking mine with that included

meh

move out of your parents house m8

10 y/o you knew best kek

19 year old you is based

happy for you

10/10

:( you got good taste though

Spotted the /r9k/ MGTOW poster. What's the matter permavirgin? Rustling your underused jimmies? :3

glad youre facing away from the rope user

got kicked out basically the day i turned 18

terrible

I don't think I'm really in a position to judge others.

ehhh, you're probably well adjusted compared to the average person on Sup Forums so it's ok.

fuck off trannie

You need more Unreal Tournament in your life, Jesus.

comment on others you lazy fags
You peaked at 13
Why did you become a fucking hipster
dont worry mlady I'll defend you against these sexist pigs
>no money
>smokes a lot of weed
do you grow your own plants?
listen to Dale Cooper Quarter - Métamanoir

I love you mean femanon
Insult me more please tell me how pathetic I am

>has job
>on Sup Forums
you can't be both of these things

don wanna

i have to be to work in 2 hrs

nahhhh

i like you :3

im getting ready as we speak.

>Porcupine Tree, Massive Attack, Bonobo

I like you.

shamelessly reposting my shit taste from last thread in hopes that someone will validate my existence

i thought you were supposed to insult me

i forgot there were nice people here ;-;

Fucking faggots

Under 12: Whatever was on the radio and like Linkin Park and shit (I turned 12 in 2002)

12 (2002): The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, AC/DC, etc.

14 (2004): David Bowie, Black Sabbath, King Crimson, The Cure, The Velvet Underground, Tool, Metallica
but also, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, etc.

16 (2006): Iron Maiden, Slayer, Megadeth, Alesana, Avenged Sevenfold, HIM, Bring me the Horizon, Sunny Day Real Estate, The Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, etc. I also got weirdly into 80s hair metal around this age

19 (2009): of Montreal, My Bloody Valentine, The Pixies, Sonic Youth, Radiohead, Arcade Fire, etc.

22 (2012): Tame Impala, Foxygen, Mac Demarco, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Ty Segall, Kanye West, Childish Gambino, etc.

25+ (2015-present): The World is a Beautiful Place and I'm no Longer Afraid to Die, Touche Amore, Ariel Pink, The Mars Volta, Deafheavan, etc. Plus, I finally got into hip-hop

ur weird

SCREEN DOOR SLAMS

MARY'S DRESS SWAYS

Avatarfagging is against the rules

>happy for you
Thanks, user

>>Current age
>I hate what I've become.
you can change that

Y'all seem chill, would have a listening party with

go back to 13

14 year old you looks like someone i would probably sit with at lunch, 19 year old prolly gonna own a loft apartment in a metropolitan area next year.
there is a light at the end of my tunnel my friend :^) if you die before 30 you'll never hear the best industrial, no wave and freak folk has to offer.
>mindless self indulgence at 13
feel yah brah. you prolly do lots of drugs to enjoy that kinda esoteric music my man.
you have like an 80% chance of playing bass
think i seen you at a rave in baltimore talking hella quiet
plz cheer up young boul
aggressively white. keep on keeping on
all roads lead to current 93 + swans in the 20 something years for you people
did lou reed make you change your sex I'm confused
start wearing a lot of raf simmons and make it a statement
i cut myself on all this edge.
go become the 21st century lydia lunch

>did lou reed make you change your sex I'm confused
Him and Bowie definitely motivated that but I wanted to change long before I listened to them

>when nobody comments on your musical development because you didn't make a dumb little doodle

very nice development. i havent seen anything like it.
r u happy u lil bitch

Yes thank you

good on yah then. I forget what that kinda music means to some people and what not

stop smoking weed and things are going to get better you fag

terrible advice

Smoke more weed, it's good for you

Ye, it helped make what is an obviously weird lifestyle less isolating

Stop

Pretty much everything from previous ages also goes under current age, I've lost all sense of taste and will listen to anything.

Somewhere around 30 you realize how autistic it is to define yourself with "genres" and start aiming for specific songs. After a mountain of shit you have heard you realize in most albums most songs are mediocre and only 1 or 2 are worth keeping. On the true masterpieces are full albums of good songs, and those I assure you are 1 album per genre per 10 years.

I think you know youre wrong.

Fuck it, I listed groups by the age I discovered them.
I pretty much still like it all.

Me & 17 year old you should hang out. Still listen to gang of 4/of Montreal?

Rate

>fears for tears

>14 year old you looks like someone i would probably sit with at lunch, 19 year old prolly gonna own a loft apartment in a metropolitan area next year.

thank you friend

also PRIMUS SUCKS

fuck this post reminded me of my das racist phase

i too actually go obsessed with swans around the same age and remember listening to everything before and including "my father will guide me up a rope in the sky". so glad the band has had such a strong renaissance in recent years so I can go back and re-appreciate the old and the new

all these fags asking for rates but not rating are the reason these threads are doomed to die after the first10 posts

what the fuck is homestuck music
isn't homestuck just internet comics or smth

you are just one year younger than me. I still don't have any money but I've changed so much during one year and I have really happy moments again and feel good on average after I was in a similar situation like you.
You need a new environment and new people if nothing has changed so far.
good music taste

Yeah, it's a webcomic. I followed it until it ended, and I still think it's cool but I'm not super into it anymore. I liked a lot of its music.

bump

10 year old you has the best taste of any posted so far

My parents were never really that into music that wasn't classic rock so it's been a real journey