Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/qoh4g5qi
clyp.it/lkjm42gj
clyp.it/wmy3u3ob
youtube.com/watch?v=LFydGUg0KiI
vmagazine.com/article/v104-grimes-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's only 25, I think he can top Twin Fantasy

I hope so. If she tops Dangerous Woman, she'll be one of the best pop stars in a long time.

iamamiwhoami

They've shown signs of genius in the last release and I think the follow up could be a classic of the genre.

you know they broke up right?

or is that the joke

I only really like Moonlight, Into You and Be Alright. Some of the other songs like Let Me Love You were alright, but overall I felt it was just ok.

you do know that david diSanto wrote all their music and only needs a new band to keep on rolling right?

Me or my band

Denzel Curry

Nostalgia64 is his best album so far though. I liked the direction he was going in on 32Zel/Planet Shrooms and was disappointed with the blandness of Imperial. But I think he'll soon develop his sound and switch up his rap flow to something more innovative. I think of every hip hop artist out right now, Denzel has the biggest chance of dropping the next classic.

i've never listened to a car seat headrest album. what am i missing?

Some pretty good indie/garage rock, Twin Fantasy is probably his best and most accessible.

I never listened to them until all the hype around their last album got me to check it out. So much wasted time. They're pretty good.

i was expecting a meme answer to my meme question, but this was a nice surprise. might check it out

lol

>meme answer to my meme question

meme kill yourself faggot

i am, slowly

Sleep

Judging by "The Clarity" from 2014, they are fully capable of demolishing both Holy Mountain and Dopesmoker in one stoned swoop. I predict a full-length album with 4-5 tracks.

yes
no (but they will still be good)
no
they broke up?
I hope, but I always felt he was overrated
lol no
stop spamming this
no

Julia Holter

nothing

boring af

I think both Bounty and Kin are veeeery hard to top. Blue was a mistake.

/ourgirl/ Taytay, of course

I agree. Also Migos are about to fuck around and release their magnum opus in a week.

jesus christ. kneesocks need to make return

Just started making synthwave. Need some feedback.

>clyp.it/qoh4g5qi
>clyp.it/lkjm42gj
>clyp.it/wmy3u3ob

wrong thread. lel.

>

Would it be funny or stupid to get the previous pic related tattooed on my right thigh because of this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=LFydGUg0KiI

I'm new to Sup Forums but this is a meme thread right?

is this picture real? I've never seen her wear black stockings before so sexy

lol yes.

vic has the potential to become GOAT
fuck him for not releasing Traffic
fucking asshole
fagtano can suck a dick

Grimes, obviously.

>As she closes the door on this album, Boucher has a calmer project in mind for the next: “I’m really vibing on making something really slow and gorgeous that just breathes, and has room to breathe. I feel like my work has always been fast paced, kinetic, and almost just manic and I feel like for me the hardest thing I can do is make something that’s slow and heavy. I’m so ADD in my work; I really want to push myself into something that would be slower and more reflective.”
vmagazine.com/article/v104-grimes-interview/

lame music & stupid lyrcs about furries and monopoly