Talking to my family in Myanmar

>talking to my family in Myanmar
>they told me the government baited Muslim refugees into shelters then tortured and burned all of them

When will the world open their eyes to the genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewire.in/90238/china-reach-myanmar-wa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Myanmar.

we have our own problems to solve you know?

like... what should I wear tomorrow to see my GF basketball game? my blue shirt (I'm a 10/10 with it) or get something with the teams color (orange and black)?

As soon as the world starts caring.
Atm Trump/Refugees/Brexit and the like sell more, so it's what people hear about.

No, this has gone too far. At first I supported the idea of the burmese government forcibly getting rid of or relocating the Muslims.but if you have seen what the burmese soldiers do, you'd change your mind.

A common tactic for burmese troops is to pretend to be a U.N. helper and offer to help them. Then they would act all helpful and offer to transfer them to safety housing but actually they would never be seen again.

Another tactic is to just burn the entire village. Then after it is burned down. They take all villagers and bring them to the firing squad or use them as target practice for artillery.

We can't allow genocide to happen

Myanmar became America's friend after they attempted to push back Chinese influence there, after that dam issue.

So, you wont hear anything about their genocides and human rights abuses anymore, since they are belonging to the "good guys" now.

Those guys before the execution.

Tatmadaw soldier who hanged himself, since he cannot bear committing genocides anymore.

From 2015's Kachin Border War.

Chinese civilians along the border killed by Myanmar mortar attacks.

This is true. The burmese government can go around killing muslims, communists, and protesters with no international backlash. I was there when the government mowed down peaceful protesters in Yangon with machine guns. The entire streets littered with organs and it was 5 cm thick in blood

Check his uniform, he is forced soldier. Looks like another minority forced to serve in army and kill other minorities. Burmese are pretty smart at this stuf

You Germans sure have a fascination with genocide.

>When will the world open their eyes to the genocide?
do you know how many thousands of people are getting killed due to retarded reasons? africa alone is a living hellhole as far as anyone is concern.

Yeah, shit is pretty vicious.

But shows how easy it is to get away with this, as long as you pledge allegiance to the right powers.

You are right
Yea. But I think Burma will get better. I've talked to officers. They just are just obeying orders from above

The reason the Chinese are killed is because they smuggle drugs

I heard they eat rohingya people after killing them, is it true?

SEA here

And well, on the other hand, China has since responded to the shitfest of 2015, when the Tatmadaw not only bombed across the border, but also brazenly sent patrols into China proper.

They have since armed the Kachin, Karen and Wa rebels and pretty much turned them into some sort of East Ukraine/People's Republic of Donetzk kinda thing.
They even use Chinese currencies now, and speak Mandarin (they are ethnic chinese anyway).

thewire.in/90238/china-reach-myanmar-wa/

Pic: Ethnic rebel with chinese QBU-88 designated marksman rifle

No. That's disgusting as many burmese are vegetarians anyway and it's probably a lie by the muslims.
china won't do anything, Burma gives them to much gas and too much trade between those 2. But the civil war has been going on for a century. The border between states looks like something you'd see in ww1 trenches.

Despite all this. The future looks bright. Every year old go back, it is getting much better. Our army is stronger than ever. And our navy is probably strongest in ASEAN as well as the army. I hope the genocides end and the burmese army keeps peace with the rebels.

I knew there were some killings but didn't know about the genocides. Shit.

>185 likes

My man. They come house to house to check if you have been hiding any refugees. At night. If they do find one. You are dead.

I thought the thing about each ethnic having their own militia was exaggerated,
That kinda explains why the govt asked ours for money so often these last few years but for some reason our diplomatic officers are only allowed to go around specific areas.

Wtf I love Myanmar now!

The rebels have their own tanks, artillery, and planes.
Trust me. This must sound great to someone who is frustrated with Muslims infecting your country but once you see a firing squad shoot some refugees. You quickly change your mind

t. Mohammed Achmed bin-Mohammed

Hey, I'm not Muslims. I'm actually Christian/bhuddist. I used to be like you sven, mad at Muslims. But I traveled the world, seen some crazy shit, done some crazy shit. I belive i have been wrong about wanting genocide.

muzzies should stay out of non-muslim countries

They don't belong anywhere really.

Thank the British for the Muslim problem. They thought it'd be a great idea to ship some Muslims from Pakistan to Burma to work. When British left, the Muslims stayed. Now that Burma is i.oroving and growing rapidly, many bengalis are crossing border illegally, like 15 guys in 1 car.

Who cares lol

Bongs does that to everyone, we were 50% immigrant from India and China at the time of independence thanks to that and still have ethnic tension to this day.
Good thing we managed to reject the jus soli they tried to shove on us at the very least.

Yea, we ASEAN gotta work togethor against the Chinese and western jews.

Damn those British.

Cool story bro.

Burma is total shithole though through and through over the period of it's entire history.

>Things got even worse in the country in 1988 when Ne Win's numerologist convinced him all currency denominations should add to 90. The result was that many in the nation had their savings wiped out and began a rebellion. In response to widespread protests Ne Win resigned from office and the military promised free and fair elections but put the winner Aung San Suu Kyi, Aung San's daughter, under house arrest for over 20 years.

Fun fact Ne Win even though Chinese really did fucked up persecution stuff to Chinese Burmese. A Chinese leader killing other Chinese people in a non-Chinese nation

PEACE NOBEL PRIZE