Tfw play guitar and am actually good

>tfw play guitar and am actually good
>can play almost anything including a few king crimson lines
>still can't get pussy

Alright what's the secret?
Do I need to know how to sing too? Do I need to just stick to the basic 3/4 chord poprock Oasis/NMH/etc. shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tebaBK2dvBY
youtu.be/UtiLc56BJ1I
youtu.be/tRethpm2onQ
youtu.be/SZiWvjRj1AY
youtu.be/EQGBbLBShzk
youtu.be/0EKnCEWaETI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stop being an un-interesting pussy that would need to rely on playing guitar to get pussy

The time of the guitar hero passed, my dude. Want to get as much pussy possible by being a musician? Become a Dj or a Tenor singer. You're a baritone or rocker? Well, you're fucked. You can try to play modern faggot-folk, but that's as much as you're getting with ye'old 6 strings.

Stop playing guitar to get pussy and start playing guitar for enjoyment.

God you people are so fucking shallow.

playing guitar is cool.

being a pretentious faggot about it is not cool.

that being said, being able to sing would probably help. bitches could not give less of a fuck about your technical ability.

this

Music only breaks the ice. You're still totally free to cockblock yourself.

being able to sing is very important

being able to 'shred' and play prog will just be lame

this

Meat puppets songs are a good start for singing and playing at the same time, try 'Lake of Fire' first

Playing guitar isn't really the important part, being the 'music dude' is mysterious and interesting

I can play a few Meat Puppets songs and the Nirvana unplugged versions. My voice is just shit it's a baritone autistic monotone type. Stephen Malkmus type thing. Can't really sing and play at the same time smoothly either.
Yeah I play a lot of riffs but I also do some jazzy chords and Mac Demerco style jams.

if you can't sing well, you can't get pussy for playing guitar if you're ugly

Think of a guitarist of any kind that didn't sing for his band as well and they aren't as well known as those that did

Just mumble some vague imagery-rich lyrics over mac demarco guitar and you'll swim in pussy.

Stop browsing Sup Forums

Trap is what's hot right now OP. Ditch the guitar, grow out some dreads and start water whippin that coca. You'll be drowing in pussy in no time. Don't let your whiteness stop you, it didn't stop Oliver
youtube.com/watch?v=tebaBK2dvBY

No
I wouldn't sink this low just for pussy.

Why do you care so much about getting pussy? Your efforts are better spent learning social skills. People are easy to manipulate so long as you aren't entirely autistic or underconfident.

The type of women attracted by this are jungle fever gutter trash in the first place

I have high sex drive and testosterone and want to cum on the chinese exchange students tits is that so much to ask?

Definitely assuming OP is ugly as fuck. Also you have to actually play shows to get pussy.

I'm no looker but I take care of myself at least.
No acne, shower, combed hair, matching clothes, etc.

I can't play shows I don't have a band or the voice to carry it. I'm not a virtuoso so I can't just fuck around with riffs for an hour and expect people to pay for it. How do I find bandmates at my uni?

I used to have a friend who was NOT an attractive male, but he could play guitar passably. You're probably a lot better than him. He would go to parties and chat up girls and always end up playing fucking John Mayer songs for them. That ugly motherfucker honestly got laid a lot. This was a few years ago, so maybe learn to play some shit that present-day axe wounds listen to.

>can play almost anything including a few king crimson lines
King Crimson is great, but if you think that's all it takes to make you good, then you need to be humbled. A truly good player is well rounded. They not only play tricky lines (most King Crimson isn't THAT hard), but can also can get a full sound playing solo, and can improvise.

Anyway, to answer your question, you nailed it right on the head.
These guys all make very valid points. I just had a conversation about this with a friend earlier. It concluded with the acknowledgement that women could not care less about technical skill, and are always more impressed and turned on if you just sing and strum them a simple song. But, from the kind of player you seem to be/aspire to be, you will be sacrificing your integrity in choosing pussy as your motivation to play music.

Now, for your humbling...
youtu.be/UtiLc56BJ1I
youtu.be/tRethpm2onQ
youtu.be/SZiWvjRj1AY
youtu.be/EQGBbLBShzk
youtu.be/0EKnCEWaETI

play something other than metal kek

>King Crimson
>Metal

>implying girls can tell the difference

I don't play metal. Mostly prog and jazz
Oh shit there's a lot of material. Thanks man.
I don't want to sacrifice integrity for pussy but the question is more regarding why girls aren't impressed when I play discipline at a party compared to the guy who plays wonder wall.

Well... that's true

GIRLS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MUSICAL INTEGRITY THIS IS WHY YOU AREN'T GETTING PUSSY DUDE JUST PLAY HER A SHITTY SONG AND FUCK HER BRAINS OUT BRO