Are they good Sup Forums?

Are they good Sup Forums?

no

They're eh. There's a lot worse music out there

They're my guilty pleasure. I love Polarize.

I find em cute and besides they fits good with my depresssssssing thoughts but still a little trashy for my tastes

sorry to break your immersion but you've never been depressed in your life

No

better than Gorillaz in every aspect but mu just loves nostalgia

yes

i dont think youre really sorry but its ok
i wont blame u but i would never say something like that to someone i dont know
it kinda sucks pretty bad dude

"Everyone who bought one of those 30,000 copies started a rap rock band."
-Brian Eno on Vessels

this.

bump

yes

Only if you like preppykid-core music

for underage kids who really don't care a single bit about music but want to pretend to be into it, they seem good and "innovative"
objectively their music itself is pretty shit

I see what you did there. Nice.

They're the Linkin Park of this decade

No

They don't push the envelope in any way shape or form. All their music is bland and appeals to normies

i literally know two dozen girls at my school that listen to 21p and attention whore about how "depressed" they are

why is this so common in the suburbs? theyre all from loving families that never once had an argument in their lives

>i literally know two dozen girls at my school that listen to 21p and attention whore about how "depressed" they are

this is admittedly obnoxious but the music isn't as bad as Sup Forums makes it sounds

i mean it's still bad but they're talked about like they're the next brokencyde but it's just radio music

i like they have never actually experienced depression nor have most of their fans

they just get sad sometimes and think it's the same thing

Linkin Park 2.0, so no.

>i like they have

*feel like

so it's good then?

they tell everyone how theyre depressed, constantly whine about how theyre not "normies" that kind of thing

emo kids are so fucking annoying theyre not even depressed

Normie shit for dumb girls.

They've got some nice songs. Their fans make me hate being a fan

No.

lol

kek

If you liked blurryface, you should definitely check this out. 21P and Unkle Adams saved today's music.

>b8

Well your a namefag so you can't have a say in anything.

Do you live in Illinois?