What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sp3AMBGV4xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her music is meaningless consumerism masquerading as "experimental"

just use a newspaper or something what the fuck.

Commie she hates america and christmass

>Implying millennials read newspapers

>stop buying my records because its bad for the enviroment and its consumerism

Do these commie artists understand that THEY are more a part of the capitalist machine then the average person

Why can't these pitchfork shitbags just stick to writing shitty pop music? Fuck twitter for allowing this to happen t b h

i hope she suffers a car crash, she might even become a better person

they are incaple of examining their own actions or ideas. they think with 100% certainty that whatever they think or do is right and will never realize their own hypocrisy.

Grimes sucks and boring

ahhahah this

lols the mods put an anti-spell on your general. suck shit

May as well wear a fedora

Politcally correct culturally diverse in others words no white men or men in general be ing subservant and feminized

Grimey should have performed national anthem at President of the United States Donald J. Trump (tm) inauguration.

Also drop that grimes photo with maga hat plix plix.

More tweets

>stop doing things because it hurts trees

dumb bitch

I'd say triggered but is more like a million manbabies crying out "waaaa! moooooom, where's my birthday present."

>dudes!
she markets herself well I'll give her that. she plays right up to what her audience thinks she is

this is the most Grimes thing i've read anywhere

well who doesnt't

that once again

people often miss the forwest for the trees.

better luck next times grimes

Hey hey, you wanna wrap presents
'Cos baby I can lecture you
About why it's terrible for the environment
Well, baby I would throw it away but I need to recycle it

Im fucking hiding this post

isn't hiding your thing?

Adults?

Why would you do that?

>we should consider not wrapping gifts

>rly good gifts for kids is a adopting orphaned bby elephants

When feminists are so catered and cared for in the West that their public pleas read like literal satire.

Identity politics can't die fast enough.

Damn.....

*slurp*

She will be protesting today

isn't she a leaf? shoo shoo goblin

she must be bored

>natural moustache 2. i plucked only one side to see if it would grow back darker (which it did) so now i have a prominent moustache on only one side of my face which sucks but i guess its my fate.

>Obama did the exact same shit trump says he'll do
>But Obama is somehow ""leftist"" and trump is a ""fascist""
I don't get Americans

gross

some deep thing, she is cool.

-palingenetic ultra nationalism
-ethnic identarianism, with various potential scapegoats
-authoritarian zeitgeist, with a stress on law an order
-populist, class-collaborationist rhetoric

in the face of a decade long economic crisis, and a defeated workers movement. there's some historical precedent to be worried about integralism, right now.

>we oppose fascism

These SJW are so lost to denial over this point. For better or worse at least a right-wing fascist will openly admit that this is the case with them. These people are living a literal delusion. They want to dictate every interpersonal exchange that occurs in society among fellow adults and figuratively guillotine anyone who steps out of line with their "progressive" edicts but they refuse to see that as fascist.

They are delusional people.

sure, as long as you totally ignore the historical development of fascism.

She means the future will be a utopia, or there won't be a future.

Liberalism is the kinder, gentler machine gun hand that Neil Young mentioned.

damn

probably something about agent orange

Sort of true. Fascism comes when liberalism finds itself in a crisis.

They're different modes of the same totality.

This is like saying that you can't discuss the current societal attitude toward electricity without going into a whole purview behind the history of flint fires.

Please don't respond again with an attempt at some sophomoric cliffnote session like you did with that last user. You're precocious -- I get it.

probably tylo be chillin

No, it's like saying fascism comes around when certain social conditions are met, like economic and ideological crisis.

You can whine about it, but there definitely is a historical pattern here.

i like to watch her dance around i think she is cute and has a pretty voice

>posting that while in the comfort of her own home, supplied by the so-called opressors

man I wish I loved myself half as much as the average woman. she'd probably bottle and sell her shit if she thought she could get away with it

best use of those supplies.

people buy bottled shit from normie girls. grimes could get rich off of her poop.

And contemporary identity politics started to kick off around the 2003 invasion of Iraq. There you have your ideological and economic crisis.

You are implying that this leftist political correctness hysteria could in no way ever be viewed as an historical pattern of responsive fascism when it literally aligns with your historical necessitates if you were to ever get over your bias enough to simply note it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sp3AMBGV4xI

she acts like a weirdo and has a lisp

maybe she's on the spectrum

>maybe

I mean she's right I fucking hate wrapping presents and it serves no function

I'm not american but whatever social or economic conditions you think are met, you guys have the constitution, which was literally designed to prevent that sort of outcome. Like how the UN was made to prevent more world wars.

The Iraqui invasion era wasn't in a crisis. The crisis didn't hit until 2007.

We're talking a deep recession. The biggest crisis since the great depression, and as we know in history, where workers movements failed, fascism resolved the crisis.

That's why all the right-wing populism is happening in Europe, too. It's not all just isolated phenomenon that by a funny coincidence all happened at once. It's fascism developing.

Our supreme court ruled that an amendment written in the 1800s gives gays the right to get married today. The constitution means whatever courts say it means. It's a piece of paper.

Sure, until an amendment is made.

It's not like an Enabling Act couldn't happen.

>The Iraqui invasion era wasn't in a crisis. The crisis didn't hit until 2007.

Yes but it was starting around '03. It hit its stride in '07, I agree, but it saw its footing a few years prior.

>We're talking a deep recession. The biggest crisis since the great depression, and as we know in history, where workers movements failed, fascism resolved the crisis.

I know the country is headed for a recession. It's the 30s all over again. I know. But we both seemingly have different conceptions of what Trump will be here. I think he is going to be a far more successful economic reformer than Hillary (or Bernie) ever could've been and would've always been the best option for these upcoming recession years. He isn't a fascist. He's a populist. Some of his supporters might be, but Trump is neither his supporter nor detractors.

George Soros purportedly lost around a billion dollars on this election backing Hillary, and I'd believe it. Globalism was the real fascism this round. And it was bested. Trump isn't a fascist man. Merely an opportunistic populist. But we are going to see real fascism down the line, you're right, only it will be mainly due to the massive migratory hassles subtly pushed through by globalists a few years prior.

music

hide thread option

don't you hide my thread fuckface

fuck my face option

sensual dubs moneyshot option

dubs confirm it's not rape

"Globalism" is a constant in modern capitalism. Nationalism is a necessary part of globalism.

The immigration policies you're talking go hand in hand with their constant demonization of them. They keep bringing them into shitty conditions, they keep up the rhetoric that they're sub-human threats, they keep shelling their homes, and they are going to keep shoveling them in. Nationalism is an important part of this. The scapegoats are the bait, and nationalism is the snare.

This is the development of fascism, regardless of Trump's policies. Palingenetic Ultra-Nationalism is the biggest telltale sign of coming fascism.

please talk about music

plenty of americans hold that piece of in high regard from what I can see. aren't the 1st, 2nd and 4th amendments frequently cited?
That's very cynical of you. But at least you have AR-15s and M203s if it happens guess.

I* guess

Yeah, I'm big on guns, but sadly it's going to be pro-fascists who have the majority of them.

We're at a pretty severe disadvantage, once the government is on board with it.

idk man, i haven't listened to bby grimeth since she did weregild or something.

it was pretty hypnotic. i liked it.

MUSIC DISCUSSION. WHAT IS YOUR FAV MUSE ALBUM?

>plenty of americans hold that piece of in high regard from what I can see. aren't the 1st, 2nd and 4th amendments frequently cited?

They do, but it's still just a piece of paper. People have to protect it's intent and ensure that it is used properly. Who would get to seat judges on the Supreme Court and appoint federal judges was a big issue during the election for this reason.

>Nationalism is a necessary part of globalism.

*KGB agents laughing*

Globalism doesn't affirm nationalism as some integral idea. It exploits and alters it to make it more pliable to private concerns.

Nationalism is a necessary part of globalism through pure happenstance: you need a field to play ball.

i really don't have a strong basis in saying this I admit but i don't think anything drastic is going to happen any time soon, man. At least i hope it doesn't. hope you guys stay safe.

DRONES XD

what people believe can erode very very quickly in an ideological crisis.

two years ago, you couldn't convince anyone that ultra-nationalism could happen in america, because we're just too individualistic. this is a deep crisis.

i almost thought you were talking about music by bands or artists. for a minute there, i lost myself

Is Grimes autistic?

I know. I'm just commenting about the degree of protection actually afforded by the Constitution. It's completely dependent upon who enforces it.

The politically correct term is "Canadian".

sure, capitalism exploits and alters society in general to its logic.

fascism doesn't counter this. we know this by several examples.

Is Grimes a virgin?

I'm just lurking but this is a good thread I like the direction it went. Considering the celebrity musician the thread is based upon will be protesting, I do believe it's relevant, overruled

As a generation we basically need to choose between what form will doom us a slowly as possible.

~ hello darkness, my old friend.. ~

What the fuck is appealing about Grimes. Her music is so fucking basic. She's not unique or anything either, her personality is tumblr girl #325236

yeah. i agree, sadly. i think there's a small chance to solve this, but i honestly think it's probably not going to have a good ending.

death is the best thing that could happen to her

she's basically THE tumblr girl #325236. she's the based god of tumblr girling.

What's your endgame?

"Good luck, bro".

We are all going to need it.

see

it's a boring endgame

i dunno about his, but i think this is hegel's end of history. we solve our antagonisms or we don't make it out of this century.