Post these, guess personalities

Post these, guess personalities.

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/film/gummo/
youtube.com/watch?v=ww-88rwt4ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

template?

you live a pretty comfortable life, but feel like you're not going anywhere and feel like you have no idea what to do
you also have a fair number of friends but feel lik you're moving away from them

Nice Swans Are Dead edit

thanks senpai

Hey what's you film?

How is the fiio? I bought one and I've been waiting for it to ship

letterboxd.com/film/gummo/

it's my most loved possession
the ending montage with Crying playing made me feel very weird and sentimental, loved it

Very nice taste, I'll have to check out some of those albums.
You change emotions very quickly, from depressed to ecstatic within hours.
You hated highschool while going through it, but now that you graduated you kinda miss it.
Lol at the filename. Also Master and Margarita is an incredible book.
You have a good group of friends, but you are into different things and it kinda makes you want new friends.

bump

Student, feels lonely a lot even though he frequents hip urban circles, frequently passes out from xanax while listening to music in the library.
Teenage nihilist, a very chill and funny person though.

Your self-centered personality and loudly voiced opinions often make people dislike you at a first glance; but if someone gets to know you better, they find a righteous and passionate person underneath.

uncanny

bump

OP here, you could just contribute by rating people instead of bumping this thread all the time, kinda stupid buddy

boop boop fuck

confident.

strongly opinionated but not to the point of being a total dick.

no clue what you're like, but i know that you're a cool guy and i'd chill with you.

bump :^)

Would get alone with you most

Gay pride teen, I see you on chart threads all the time, you need to come out dude you are gay af

Shouts out for liking a good game and i just caught up with all of venture bros Yesterday.

you're probably fine but you seem really scummy

Nice DJ Screw. Do you like any other Huston/SUC stuff?
Nice Clone High and TP. RIP Agent Rosenfield

Yeah of course I live Memphis

POO

>RIP Agent Rosenfield
damn straight man.

youtube.com/watch?v=ww-88rwt4ms

I don't care about celebrities, but Kanye is funny, and I like the guy.
You live a normal life. Because of that, you like to think deep.
You miss your life as a kid.
Nice guy, but also the kind of guy who gets boring if there's no more people around.
Nice to see Grouper. You have friends, you only feel really good if you're with them. I'd be friends with.
Makes jokes about suicide with your friends, but since you aren't serious nobody really cares.
You're the main character from your anime, but not that interesting.
Only laughs at dark comedy.
You wish you could have a lot of pets.

bump