Should Japan adopt simplified Characters?

Should Japan adopt simplified Characters?

日本语が书きやすくなるし

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kanji is simplified

You should adopt one fucking alphabet Tsukiji

Muricans weebb thinks he knows about Japan more than a Japanese kek

Meiji simplification is very very minor compared to commie simplification of most characters including radicals

kys netouyo nobody cares

itt: english teachers LARP'ing

why not

在日见つけた

知的障害スレ

>simplified Characters

糞スレ自重しろ。

Should Japan just adopt the Latin alphabet?

no, but should be nuked

this

は?

お前自閉症だろ

Fuck off netuyo jap. jap Osaka mayor of touru hashimoto is a nazis.
He deny the jap war criminal comfort woman sex slave and say this.
There is no evidence that people called comfort women were taken away by force or threat by the Japanese military. If three is such evidence, South Korea should provide it.
What a evil jap monkey. Pls check this page.

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it

Jap must compensate and pay money to each victims and family of jap war criminal. As soon as possible. Why jap never compensate to each of victim of war crime comfort woman sex slave.
rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than thousand milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap.

holy shit..
in all honesty two wasnt' enough

いいえ
日本は中国じゃないだから、中国のすることは必要がない
簡単漢字は伝統にたいして裏切り者だ
される、すごく醜い

I basically got nuked my whole childhood but I learned to live with it.

>traditional: 學
>kanji: 学

You guys did some pretty drastic simplification of radicals that the commies later adopted.

>される
さらなる
what the fuck is my IME doing I swear half the mistakes I make is it fucking up my sentences

NEVER

That's fucking ugly。

「簡単な」

I totally agree with (You) but what does last sentence mean?

my IME messed up. I meant to write さらなる。It changed it to される。

another mistake from my ime

「中国のすること必要がない」is just me not knowing how to speak japanese all that well
I think I meant to say something like 「中国のすることは日本にするの必要がない」

Looks like something like
そうすると、状態にひどくなるかと思う

By adopting modern Chinese simplification, Japan-china communications and friendship would improve.

>Adopting a retrograde and retarded decision made to control the masses

SUURE

Latin alphabet would be a better choice.