This movie is fucking retarded

ok let me get this straight, Zemo goes through his huge crazy plan of finding the secret Hydra plans, activating the winter soldier, bombing the United Nations, and traveling to Siberia and trappings them in the underground lair all so he can show iron man the video of his parents being killed? WTF? Why didn't he just email it to them or something?

The video was in the base he had to get it there you moron

why not go to the base, copy the video, then show it to them?

>expecting a superhero movie to not have these kinds of flaws
>forgetting the whole point is money and follow up toy sales
>they make them just sophisticated enough for older nerds to discuss them online and keep the word spread

Maybe that was his plan? He had Cap and IronMan directly on his ass though

Why not reenact the video?

His original plan was to find something to piss off the avengers. He had an idea that something may have happened on a certain day involving winter solider

He goes to old
An hydra and tries to make him give me information. Hydra dude says no. He's like, please don't make me do this the long way.

He does it the long way and dividers what happened. Deems

Agreed. Theres a moment that they even made some joke that i feel referenced and made fun of the martha scene from bvs like the movie was better and it turns out end up being somehow more retarded in theory. Fuck marvel

Zemo r u ok

He then deems that the info is juicy so he goes to the facility and gets the pretty video after getting everyone to blame winter solider

He figures that he can bring attention to himself because he needed it and revealed how he framed winter solider so that they feel trolled and so they get scared about super soldiers. Then he shows them the movie and "breaks them up"

Realistically, he didn't really have too many ways to just show them the video and if he could, he would ideally want as few people as possible to see it

If he just emailed the video, everyone would see it and a shit load of people would have talked tony down and they would be okay

>Why didn't he just email it to them or something?
Because it would have done nothing. He needed to activate WS and bomb the UN to start the fight between the Avengers.
How retarded are you that you can't follow the simple stories of capeshit?

What the fuck is this illiterate nonsense? Get a fucking pc mate, Sup Forums on idevices is pathetic

He didn't know what he was gonna find. He only knew that the Stark's died that night and that Hydra had something to do with it. Maybe he was hoping to find ecidence that proves that Stark's actually work for Hydra and are wjo made them powerful. Or he hoped that it was the Starks who turned Bucky into Winter Soldier. Or he actually figured that Bucky killed Starks. Guy was fucking obsessed with the Avengers, he would've used anything he found and hoped he could use it to turn them against another.

my wife's son really really likes vision

should i be worried?

Zemo was the worst Marvel villain

The movie is dumb for other reasons.

Zemo somehow parked a van full of bombs in front of the UN building.

Vision did barely anything the entire fight.

Vision destroyed that tower instead of just destroying the quinjet Captain America and Bucky were running towards.

Iron Man had Vision try to shoot Falcon down instead of one of them falling back and taking care of him. Iron Man could have even shot Falcon with one of those non-lethal shots he hit him with on the ground.

Zemo didn't know where the base was. He killed the Hydra agent who wouldn't tell him nothing. So only way to get it was through winter soldier, yet he had to find him to say the phrase to find where the base is.

Best way to do that was to blow up the UN, frame bucky so they can catch him and he could sneak in and get the location while sending him out to distract the avengers and let him get the video.

Unfortunately captain america and iron man already caught up too fast so he decided to use that then and there to expose and splinter the group.

They killed his family and wanted Revenge, something that would let them know that he was no "villain" but just one of many who hate what they did to him (indirectly)

Why didn't he activate the six soldiers though? He could have killed all the avengers then

He didn't want to, he wanted them to suffer like they made him suffer with his dead wife and child. Death is too easy for them. Not being able to go back to America, being hunted, losing your friendship it's something that they deserve

t. BvS defender

What moment was that?

>Captain Americas friend killed Iron Mans mom

lmao superhero movies have amazing writing

I swear to fucking God why do idiots ask questions DIRECTLY ANSWERED IN THE MOVIE.

Both their best-friends' name was James.

So get this. The fight at the end between cap and iron man is caused by the video of bucky killing his parents. Iron man says "he killed my mother" as a reason of wanting to kill bucky. Not defending bvs here just saying both movies are equally retarded.

Makes a lot more sense than Martha and the entirety of BvS for that matter

CAPTAIN AMERICA: MUH BUCKY DINDU NUFFIN!