Why do nostalgiafags pretend this is any better than J.J. Abrams' version?

Why do nostalgiafags pretend this is any better than J.J. Abrams' version?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7U2caf2eYw
triptpolers.houseoftucker.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because of nostalgia.

>it's a TOS thread
Ugh. Is anyone else tired of TOS and TNG threads? They're too overexposed and the memes are too overplayed.

I would happily take any DS9/VOY/ENT thread over any TOS/TNG thread, shitposts and all.

For a month or so I couldn't find anything but DS9 threads. Does it really even matter though? They all devolve into trek generals a hundred posts in anyway.

>weed

I actually considered posting the sexual organs pasta just for you but I realized I have never posted it before and don't even have the picture on my hard drive.

Felt just the tiniest bit of pride.

Shaka, when of sexual organs the commander must tell.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Because Wesley gets more tail than Kirk did.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7U2caf2eYw

>it's a Traveler episode

Dukat will line those degenerates up against a wall.

>We'll head down to engineering, upload ourselves into the transporter buffer, and wait for all this to blow over
It was a pretty solid plan until Scotty ate the other guy

Daily reminder that Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced.

Disgusting.

Oh yeah, this would have made the show good. It wasn't the poor casting, recycled plots and horrible time travel plots, they just needed a stardrive section.

Was Enterprise cancelled during the shit period both DS9 and TNG had and if it went on we would have essentially had the Dominion war good section?

Do you guys think they have DUDEWEEDLMAO in the 25th century?

Enterprise was cancelled because too many fat, whiney trektards were butthurt over not getting enough PC programming in their weekly diet.

Are you kidding? Gowron was smoking Klingon shit that made weed look like tic-tacs.

GLORY TO YOU...

...AND TO YOUR (GROW)HOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE...

>what is the game in TNG 5.06
>what is romulan ale
>what is felicium in 1.22
>what is ketracel white
>what is hypurian beetle snuff

None of that is a smelly green flower that you can smoke

>what is felicium in 1.22

What? TOS or TNG?

nobody's gonna bend or rape me

FAITH

FAITH OF THE HAA-ARD

It was a different time.

They didn't have to worry about bull shit like the prime directive.

They fucked around with any civilization they felt like if it was beneficial to the federation or their own personal goals.

DukatWasRight.jpg

TNG

Is anyone else /panfriedcatfish/ here?

I wuz a perfect gentleman cap'n, I swear

forgot meem

Savage.

I just watched the 4th season for the third time and I can confirm that ENT was terrible with no redeeming aspects, unlike Voyager which had great casting, absolutely no reptilian transformation episodes, or verisimilitude compromising plot devices.

Don't forget, Voyager episode titles have been proven to work on at least four levels, whereas Enterprise episode titles never conclusively reached more levels than two.

hav u ben havings day drem of me? (i sad, but vulcon don into sad)

ENT btfo

no prthus not cheese

>vulcon don into sad
Correct, Vulcans don't have emotions.

Now, please excuse me, but I need to inject rocks into myself, because that's the only way for a Vulcan to experience emotions.

Thank you for giving me emotions, magic space rocks.

Vulcans have emotions, but they suppress them. This isn't ENT revisionism is it?

here's some 2007 vintage cringe

triptpolers.houseoftucker.com/

I was not aware that the term shipping predates tumblr.

>T'POL: When I was exposed to trellium aboard the Seleya, it affected me in a way that I wasn't prepared for.
>PHLOX: As I recall, you were homicidal and paranoid.
>T'POL: The initial effects were overwhelming, but as they began to wear off I discovered I was able to access certain emotions. I wanted more. I began to experiment by ingesting small amounts of trellium. I devised a way to inject it into my bloodstream.
>PHLOX: You must have known it was dangerous. Trellium exposure is deadly to Vulcans. It eats away at the neural pathways.
>T'POL: I thought, in small amounts, it would be safe. At first, I was able to control the new emotions. My interactions with the crew improved.
>PHLOX: Commander Tucker, for example.
>AUDIENCE: *hoots and hollers*
Finally, T'Pol can access emotions. New emotions that she's never had before. Like love.

Thank you, Enterprise.

Well, you may think it's absurd. But I don't think it does any serious damage to the wider trek world. It also explains why I can relate to T'pol so well. It's Kind of like only having the open mind for taking a cock up the ass when you've snorted a coupla lines of coke.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."