Comfort Women Complaint

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-14/japanese-group-launches-18c-case-against-uniting-church/8117234?pfmredir=sm

A Japanese group complained to the Australian Human Rights Commission about a comfort women memorial in Sydney

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiji_Yoshida
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/朝日新聞の慰安婦報道問題
ilbe.com/6817367336
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/world/asia/south-korea-japan-buddha-statue.html?_r=0
scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2065719/south-korea-court-awards-japans-stolen-statue-local-temple
japantoday.com/category/crime/view/stolen-tsushima-statue-ordered-to-be-released-to-s-korean-temple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm in need of comfort

Annnnndd it begins.

Provocation 3....2.....1.....

Hey Australia. If you listen what jap speak then you are nazis
jap Osaka mayor of touru hashimoto is a nazis.
He deny the jap war criminal comfort woman sex slave and say this.
There is no evidence that people called comfort women were taken away by force or threat by the Japanese military. If three is such evidence, South Korea should provide it.
What a evil jap monkey. Pls check this page.

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it

Jap must compensate and pay money to each victims and family of jap war criminal. As soon as possible. Why jap never compensate to each of victim of war crime comfort woman sex slave.
rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than thousand milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap.

When I sit down the chair next to her, she will start service?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationship of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart.
And pay money to each victims of jap war criminal.
its what jap needed to do right now.

When jap did a comfort woman war criminal at ww2.
When comfort woman against to have rape by ugly jap army
They cut off the head of comfort woman and made a human head soup and let other comfort woman to force to drink it as a penalties
This is recorded as a official document.
Japanese
Are you even a human? Why japs are such a barbarian??
This is well known true story
World people must know what is the barbarian jap was doing to innocent Korean comfort woman

When jap did a comfort woman war criminal at ww2.
When comfort woman against to have rape by ugly jap army
They cut off the head of comfort woman and made a human head soup and let other comfort woman to force to drink it as a penalties
This is recorded as a official document.
Japanese
Are you even a human? Why japs are such a barbarian??
This is well known true story
World people must know what is the barbarian jap was doing to innocent Korean comfort woman

Holy shit what have I done?

You must first insert Yen.

Thanks a lot Straya.

>Bantering the Japanese

You Australians are sick people. Sick!

Blame our P*otestants

Listen japs are world most gross race
Pls protect statue of comfort woman from japs

This is one of the most important work for the future of human being protect from evil subhuman jap monkey

You bought this on yourself Straya.

They want to take the complaint all the way to our courts so we'll have to wait and see

Hahaha a court? What a stupid jap monkey poor war criminals

They are the criminals and they want to go to Court and want to be arrested by themsf?
How stupid and non educated japs are

Pls arrest all of netuyo and uyoku in your country and let them into the fire of justice

This

You heard them Straya
Arrest and burn them and they are scum.

Do I have to admit that I'm slowly beginning to like this mass?

Triggered some Japanese poster

He deserves this desu.

Why Janos are such a stupid?
Japs are worse than nazis
And they never support to record sin of comfort woman as a most saddest moment of human history
Why japs are so shit and gross
And japs are aneducated barbarian

Pls protect statue from evil jap monkey

Mods, seriously please rangeban SoftBank phone IP

Come on Australia.
You gotta remove the statue

You kidding me?
This is the most entertaining shit since Australia stopped shitposting.

My korean grandfather speaks japanese better than korean. why you guys want to get rid of korea??

fuck off. this psycho is spamming these gibberish here and there for years.

You don't have to pry into that. This line of questioning will bring us nowhere. It would only dampen the mood further.

Just apologize for that shit mate.
It isn't worth having Korea and Japan hate each other.

You provoked Japanese leftist.
They don't want to discuss about comfort women anymore because fabrication was already revealed.
Now all they can do is not to discuss about the fabrication.

We want get rid of netuyo jap nationalist monkey jap who want to remove statue of comfort woman but not a Korean
Fuck off

Netuyo lier typical loser Neet is here

Put Fire yourself.

zitto animale

Let's start with this.

>On August 5, 2014, Asahi Shimbun announced that they concluded the testimony of Yoshida as a fabrication.
>In April and May 2014, the Asahi Shimbun dispatched reporters to Jeju Island and interviewed about 40 elderly residents and concluded that Yoshida’s accounts "are false."
>Asahi Shimbun retracted all 16 articles based on his testimony in the 1980s and 1990s.
>The President of Asahi Shimbun later made an apology for the errors and an editor was fired as a result.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiji_Yoshida

JJOKBARI DIE IN FIRE!!!

I WIPE MY ASS WITH YOUR DIRTY MONKEY FLAG!!!

ONE DAY COREA WILL GIVE JJOKBARI KILLINGS!!! ALL OF YOU!!!

Typical jap lie... You must go to hospital and see your brain
Your brain is made by shit of Abe and Tojo
Enemy of Asia!!
JJOKBARI DIE IN FIRE!!!

I WIPE MY ASS WITH YOUR DIRTY MONKEY FLAG!!!

ONE DAY COREA WILL GIVE JJOKBARI KILLINGS!!! ALL OF YOU!!!

>Implying this isn't a tactic by the Chinese to invade Korea and Japan.

gook women = dog shit

I want everyone to know there is one Jp poster(probably zainichi?)who is pretending netuyo and also pretending zainichi at the same time and
Showing as like they are
fighting each other badly and shity.
and destroying thread every day to make japan look bad.
He is already admit it already.

So you can't read the article at all costs?

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/朝日新聞の慰安婦報道問題
Better source but only available in Japanese.
You can admit you are a North Korean agent now.

>>Better source but only available in Japanese.
You can admit you are a North Korean agent now.
Hahahahaha it means that souse is jap propaganda lol die in fire your propaganda Abe monkey

All japs are just a mass rapist and killers.
Look at how jap did at Nanking and comfort woman in Korea?!
It's clearly a worse than the holocaust.

If you have a problem with these articles state it here.

sheiiit! they look very bad

They are jap monkey not korea

what is the difference?
but you are from japan

Made a hilarious thread

It's Korean though.
ilbe.com/6817367336

Also I don't think he is a Japanese.
There is a North Korean agency provoking Japan and South Korea against each other for SOME reason.

comfort women is a lie

you should study real history

when Japanese colonial empire Korean has a freedom

Japanese made a Hangul language system and educated modern Korean language to Korean.

every Korean took education.

Korean proffessor also denying comfort women.

before every Korean president took education from Japan.

>when Japanese colonial empire Korean has a freedom

Sorry but no one is listening your shitty netuyo lie and propaganda

i don't think so

at least you watching it

thanks for internet society everybody easily find a lot of information.
everybody know Korean making a lie and hiding real histories.

he also took education from Japan

Daisaku Ikeda

>triggered Japs

Korean women lived very normally

how many proxies you have lad?
I have like 56 countries.
But i really need north korea but im too poor to afford a really good VPN :\

Your english sucks, and it's hurting my eyes.

what is proxy?

oh excuse me.

Korean women lived very normally

but now you know real history right?

aw come on m8. i know whats up ;^) post some real rare flags like mine. git gud you nip.

oh yeah, ; ^)

Nah, I was just merely passing by this thread. Is there perhaps something I shouldn't know?

nop, i let you yourself

And now you let me do myself? I had the impression earlier that you wanted to enlighten me.

maybe you know everything right? ;^)

This serves as a testament to just how subhuman Asians truly are, they don't have souls, they don't feel compassion or empathy.

you know western histories right? ;^)

wtf is going on :ddd

autistic japs

Firstly, im not a Netouyo. Im just a realist.
This will stop soon after they all die. Its like this is kinda joining a festival and watching a sport game for them. If it lacks the main dancers and players it only ends up going off.

The real problem, if anything, Korea's judiciary How can be the REAL robberies that illegally stole shit from the CURRENT Japan legal in Korea.
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/world/asia/south-korea-japan-buddha-statue.html?_r=0
scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2065719/south-korea-court-awards-japans-stolen-statue-local-temple
japantoday.com/category/crime/view/stolen-tsushima-statue-ordered-to-be-released-to-s-korean-temple

Literally Koreans are starting to think that stealing anything from Japan is a legal act. Im not a netouyo but i must say this shit cant be allowed. Shits fucking disgusting. How corrupted ideological ethnocentric populistic Korean judiciary is.

Dear Korean posters,

this kind of shit is generally universally considered as illegal in the rest of the world. ONLY YOU AND NORTH KOREA ACCEPT THIS KIND OF DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR IS LEGAL AND LEGITIMATE, BESIDES SHIT LIKE ISIS. Keep it in mind, even Chinese think this is fucking wrong.

you need to calm down

you can't calm netouyos

もうわざと醜態晒してるとしか思えないわ
ネトウヨは本当に救いようがない

I wonder if this is the kind of discussion the Human Rights Commission can expect

im not a netouyo in all seriousness.

this literally has disgusted most normie japanese. its not even a political/ideological act. its all about STEALING SHIT and THE OFFICIAL JUDICIACY LEGALIZING IT. as long as you are korean you can steal anything from japan because your govt/judicicy never judge/sanction you on it

at least this comfort women problem just making from Korean.