youtube.com/watch?v=0SL4_DsUlH8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYWnLiz8Bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime desu senpai

don't google "mountain dew mouth"

I'm 5'5" so little spoon I suppose

>Newfie thinks he's better than anybody

>be Newfoundland
>be so poor that you can't afford to be your own Dominion and have to join Canada instead

>biggest city in province is most expensive place in province

no fucking shit sherlock

but its the cheapest major canadian city

very good post

newfie's are actually the most powerful race on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=-vWlIvfQTck

wew

ignore any erections

daai's'n bakie

>not a sunny bakkie
3/10

>right opinions
thank you
>wrong opinions
no thank you

Frankie McDonald can eat 100 hotdogs in a single meal

>spray myself with radnam bottle in desperation this morning
>it's perfume
>pic related is literally me

I told you not to come here.

he's nova scotian though

the real question is, are you a catholic newfie or a protestant newfie?
i dont care which way your fedora tips personally, just tell me about your family

Arr rook same

>1:12 am
Why did I stay up so late? Would someone please tell me a good bed time story so I can get to bed? I really ought to go to sleep

me getting dusted by some china in me citi
youtube.com/watch?v=K3XaKDD9wJw

>trudeau

Kenneth Cole Reaction m8

It's just gonna have to be /cu/ now boys

Gonna drop a truth bomb in 8 or more hours

prepare your anuses

>1:12 am

i'm not a newfie but i appreciate newfoundland

gonna buy two of these bad boys

they are delicious

its actually 22:13

>12:13 am
lel I LITERALLY have more time on this earth than you do

so youre a prod are ya?

i guess

We can just replace Mexico with Macedonia

or Myanmar

idk

if it isn't saturday, you're not american

not him, but proddy newfie
>dad's dad's side was catholic
>dad's mom's side was proddy
>both became catholic, which caused quite a schism (newfoundland has a generally toned down version of the irish proddy/catholic hate, but still enough to fuck with families)
>mom's entire side was proddies
newfoundland's city folk were majority catholic, as the irish that came over during the potato days were catholic and migrated to St. John's and the avalon peninsula in general, which became the wealthy region of the island
the baytowns were mostly protestant english with some irish/scot, which were much more poor and were nearly exclusively based around the fishery (which made a sustainable amount of money until the fishery crash of the 80's and 90's)

Shouldn't mexico be in /lat/

doing a watch
youtube.com/watch?v=YuAKlIXLRx0

>mexican shopping

good lad

/midwest/ report in

That's not a very good story

>tfw I'll get to post in /cu/ and /mc/ simultaneously

Fuck off, Mexico's all right

one time an user stayed up so late he was really tired. he had a real good sleep but was kinda tired the next day. the ened.

its saturday

also i was only raised protestant due to the lack of catholics and decent catholic schooling around
when my dad was raised in St. John's, nearly all of the schools were catholic and most of the land on the outskirts of the town (back then) were owned by the catholic church
secular public schooling was essentially non-existant in st john's until the 70's rolled in

gotta pee

I need a Canadian to open their mouth

Lost odyssey has a good difficulty level. Prevents you from grinding for the most part. Keeps the game difficult.

I recommend it to you anime nerds.

/lat/ is crap, if you can read it you'll see how mean they are

especially to mexico

>tfw PST masterrace
>tfw it's only 10:18
and the night is still young

Once upon a time there was a beautiful prince who met a beautiful princess and they lived happily ever after. The end.

we dont appreciate those of protestant extraction around here
tá brón orm leaid, ach tá talámh an éisc éireannach, agus is éire an náisiún caitliceach
same
t. chicago

>secular public schooling was essentially non-existant in st john's until the 70's rolled in

>mum went to protestant public school in edmonton in the 60s
>hates catholics to this day

user was a sleepy boy, but he could not go to sleep. So he drank a warm glass of milk and settled down under the covers. Besides the blue glow of his laptop screen, the only light in his tiny comfy bedroom came from the nightlight plugged in by the door, which was there so that he could go to the bathroom without bumping his toe on the corner of his desk.

user shifted his pillows and sighed contentedly. His weewee was nice and soft because he jerked it twice to hentai earlier in the day. He was satisfied and ready for sleep after tricking his monkey brain into believing he impregnated a harem of cow girls. For now, he felt satisfied. Only tomorrow would come the crushing existential angst. But that is tomorrow, and as we all know, there is only today.

And with that final though user closed his laptop, smiled to himself, and put his head on his pillow. He tucked himself into that good position he goes to right away when he really wants to sleep. The house was silent. If he listened closely, user could hear the sound of his breath going in and out, in and out...Suddenly he let out a big yawn, and started thinking about old childhood memories...

sleep tight user ~

CEO OF MICK'D I thought you were dead

>closing your laptop

ive refused to go outside /éire/ for months now as Sup Forums outside /éire/ is 99% reddit
i like /cum/ though

I wish they made huge buildings with 100's of tiny studio apartments

MUH

Are other countries even trying?

>tá brón orm leaid, ach tá talámh an éisc éireannach, agus is éire an náisiún caitliceach
funny enough, gaelic is still spoken in slang of small isolated bay towns of newfoundland some regions of nova scotia
im pretty sure this is why sectarian public schools had to come to an end, religions having a near-monopoly on public institutions have up until this generation now created religion baased rivalries that tore families apart and generally created needless conflict
the whole catholic/proddy divide in the anglosphere was just a mechanism to subjugate the irish(either in ireland or towards diaspora abroad), which is pretty much a lost cause nowadays anyways

>extremely mild temperatures
that's such a canadian thing to say

Have a good night, /cum/

Enjoy your weekend, and I hope to see you tomorrow! (At least during the evening desu.)

good night Baja

youtube.com/watch?v=0SL4_DsUlH8

that means "sorry lad buy new finland is irish and ireland is catholic"
that is, when we retake our western territories, you'll be sent to the anglo labour camps in the irish tundra (formerly known as norway)

I used to feel great after some lap swims but three days in a row now after I finish swimming I just feel like sitting still staring into the void until I die

I'm fucking drunk

wake me up at 10 a.m. CST kudasai

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYWnLiz8Bs

i carry an irish name so tough luck finding me lad lmao
memes aside, newfoundland would welcome that with open arms, considering our very popular unofficial flag

nn

>ywn play with /cum/ again on steam

>late night vidya and /cum/

seems like everything is gonna go right for a few cozy hours

cool down there michael phelbs

>crokinole
wut

>Go to shooting range with coworker
>Shoot my guns and a rental
>Afterwards she says it was "therapeutic" and she wants to go there with me again on a regular basis
Holy shit that was about the normiest night of my life

>not /na/
>faggot thread name instead

it's changing from here on out

your man tier post

My foreskin feels irritated

nah

Does she really?
Haha maybe I should try interpals again.

t. newfag

bad post
good post

>tfw you get pubic hair stuck in your foreskin
Feels bad man

33 county irish republic (32 irish counties plus newfoundland) when?

t. homos

What are you doing up so early on a Saturday?

>niggers
>MUH DICK
>women
>MUH VAGINA

both have the mental capacity of children during adulthood

I'm the only uncutfag ITT homo

is this double entendre

>going to the shooting range with your coworkers
>therapeutic
>normie

the US is truly the promised land

i have phimosis ama

>he doesn't want to submerse himself in /cum/ with the rest of us faggots

>tfw halfcut

>33 county irish republic (32 irish counties plus newfoundland) when?
when ireland's willing to take on a province of 500k people, with a 2 billion dollar deficit, 12% unemployment, with no foreseeable full economic recovery for ~10-15 years
i like it here, just not exactly a finance minister's wet dream
ideally, we'll have an economy similar to iceland's in structure (fish & oil) when the fisheries of the grand banks are done recovering

>first time this happened to me I was really worried the head of my dick was growing hair

Threadly reminder to be careful to not accidentally normalize Trump.

Snapchat is making my oneitis worse

wut do

Threadly reminder to support the POTUS.