Shit Gorillaz lead single

>shit Gorillaz lead single
>shit Arcade Fire lead single
>shit Avalanches lead single
>album actually turned out pretty good (atleast it was critically)
Don't lose hope, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/9465-the-100-best-albums-of-the-decade-so-far-2010-2014/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Judging an album's success by how it turned out critically

I'm not judging it by how it did critically, I personally really enjoyed it.

What kind of logic is that anyway? Literally name one bad album that has been acclaimed by critics.

Who gives a damn about those shitty reddit bands

The gorillaz song isn't the lead single, just a one off political track, they have a history of doing these.

except that avalanches album sucked and their "reunion/return" has been a pathetic, cash grab tribute act full nearly entirely of session musicians riding under the avalanches™

basically this band died a decade ago when darren seltmann realised the jig was up

>Gorillaz
>Arcade Fire
Both those bands have been quiet for 4-7 years right? I doubt those shitty tracks have been in development that long. They sound like they were hastily made to reach the deadline for the inauguration.
I'm expecting that 100 day music thing to be filled with songs of equally poor quality.

pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/9465-the-100-best-albums-of-the-decade-so-far-2010-2014/

If you can't find 1 bad album on there you're either blind, retarded, or both.

>Young Thug
>Earl's shitty mixtape
>Waka Flocka
>Grimes that high
>Yeezus that high
>MBDTF beating out Good Kid

What the fuck...?

People only hate Frankie Sinatra as a meme, it's not a bad song. Wildflower was great. Not a big fan of this Gorillaz single but I have hopes for the album.

This, Frankie is actually p good in the flow of the album

>reddit
when will this meme end

I was under the impression that the Arcade Fire song wasn't a "lead single" but just a one-off to support the ACLU.

>Literally name one bad album that has been acclaimed by critics.
Not that user but this logic is completely retarded. Critics aren't taste making Gods, they're regular people. Most of them haven't even studied music so their opinions are just as valid as the average Joe's opinions.

Can someone explain the Gorillaz comparison? I see it on every thread and RYM review. I've only heard entry level Gorillaz singles and I hear absolutely no resemblance. Exactly what song or songs by the Gorillaz are you talking about?

>Literally name one bad album that has been acclaimed by critics.
Perfect Pussy - Say Yes to Love

That shit is some of the worst noise punk I've ever listened to.

they have like 8 active members on their subreddit. I know cause I'm one of them

>Wildflower have a 3.55 rating on RYM
HOW

too high or too low?

SILY < Wildflower

meant to tag

>hatin on thugger
>thinking MBDTF is worse than GKMC
other than that sure
also why is cheif keef on there