>2017
>he still unironically buys vinyl records

Other urls found in this thread:

dr.loudness-war.info/album/list?artist=portishead&album=dummy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry I like (scientifically proven) superior audio quality. Maybe someone should upgrade from their Crosley? :)

>2017
>still buying things

Crosleys are just there to give audio Technica owners a false air of superiority or implication that they are "genuine" vinyl enthusiasts

You're still a retard falling for a fad a whole damn decade after its prime

but aren't cd's just as good and more durable? also what about FLAC?

i really don't believe that vinyl is the most superior way of listening to music

That's unfortunate, but I don't even own an audio technica.

>(scientifically proven) superior audio quality

Still, false sense of genuinity are what crosley haters accomplish

You're a full blown stereotype man, down to the passive aggressiveness.

>2017
>unironically using the "current year" argument
:(

but user
dr.loudness-war.info/album/list?artist=portishead&album=dummy

don't worry op i'm buying them ironically

blatant samefag

>inb4 mspaint erased double (you)

even if there is no quality benefit, what's wrong with buying vinyl purely for the collectable aspect. I mean that's half the reason do it in the first place, no? People spend their money to collect all sorts of weird shit, why not vinyl.

It's sad that people believe this. But you have to remember nearly half the population believe in ghosts and astrology too so what can you do ?

There's no mspaint on iPod :)

Paying 30 dollars for a big piece of cardboard art is pretty silly.

why are all post 2007 vinyl collectors such insecure stuck up faggots? always with the passive aggressiveness.

my bad, i thought you were samefagging because youre exactly alike to one another

>weird shit
vinyl isnt "weird shit" though.

use the gif version op

I don't own a single vinyl record. I'm only saying the current year argument is garbage and you should feel bad if you use it unironically.

>album art, booklets, sleeves and a physical storage medium containing an hour of music == "piece of cardboard"
Yoour "hurr I am so pragmatic enlightened by my own intelligence fuck sentimentality" ilk truly are some of the biggest dipshits.

I read a vice thing once that said if I wanted to get pussy I needed:

1) a loft apartment
2) some records and a record player
3) some coke

it worked although it might have worked with just the coke

however records are good for seeming like you have your shit together when a girl visits you and you want to talk about your hobbies

if you're like "I'm into music collecting" and then you bring her back to a dirty place and try to impress her with an external harddrive full of stolen FLAC's you're gonna have a bad time

anyway collecting shit and material possessions in general are all about demonstrating value and getting laid

Or you can just use your personality and looks to woo a girl instead of substituting your hobbies for a personality and hoping that works.

>the pursuits and experiences you choose to dedicate the limited time you're given on this eart
>not a part of your personality

One day you'll understand the things you like and surround yourself with don't define you. Some of the most lifeless, boring people I've ever met had a lot of "stuff". Means nothing in the end.

Oh boy, this should be fun. Go ahead, name some things that "define you"

Anyone with a stereo system worth less than $5000 is a fucking pleb anyways.

that guy who responded to you wasn't me

anyway I'm ugly and mean so jokes on you i guess

Sorry lad

wtf I hate vinyl now

the question is... what kind of sofa defines you as a person?

>being so boring that you unironically believe things you consume like a worm such as music define your personality

I don't buy anything

I will destroy capitalism

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this

There's literally no reason to buy vinyl other than for bigger and prettier cases.
>Market is full of shitty CROSLEYS and Victrollas that only make money because they're cheap and there are many of them
>Everytime you play a record, the quality gets worse
>More maintenance
>Literally no point when anything can play a CD these days

Not to mention we have some people opting for putting lossless music on what is essentially a micro SD or Thumb stick, mediums that are solid state and have no moving parts, thus more reliable... also you can just pirate.

>B-but better quality
Yeah, if you praise the right deity and do the rituals right, otherwise you're literally better off just torrenting .flac files

link said article

A bit fedora, but you're half-right. On one hand, personality does matter. On the other, status and looks do as well. Do a mix of both, don't overdo one over the other.

Though at this point when i see someone with a vinyl collection i assume theyre a pleb, desu.

what the fuck are you even saying. im saving this for a cringe thread

I'm saying if you think things you consume, such as media, make you interesting or unique then you're the most basic and boring motherfucker on earth.

go ahead and cringe at that though to make yourself feel better, fag

but I don't have a cd player

Get a CD player then, they're much cheaper than most Vinyl players and usually less bullshit. CDs are usually also less expensive than vinyl.

Or better yet, just torrent .flac files

No no you got it all wrong I only buy them ironically haha

Watch it, OP