What was her fucking point?

she literally didn't do anything, she added nothing to the movie
they don't even explain why she rescued nightcrawler

To add her name to the credits.

>they don't even explain why she rescued nightcrawler

She was shown rescuing mutants from fighting being exploited in 'Nam in DOFP. You are really fucking dumb if you can't understand her motivation.

>what was her fucking point?
Apparently she's united the entire cast behind a wall of shit cuntery and the director can't just boot her.

It's also possible they thought j-law would carry the franchise some how.

at least in dofp they gave her character a bs reason to exist

She's barely in the film. She rescued Nightcrawler because he's her son.

Beyond him being her kid, she's been kind of a wandering liberator of mutants for years. A few years after Cuba, a she was the only member of the Brotherhood left, so she was basically fighting a one-woman war.

because jennifer lawrence is a HERO who SAVES people. that's why people are constantly calling her a HERO for being so BRAVE and LEADING people all the time even though she is reluctant to do so. HERO

she was the worst part of the movie. the rest was fine.

why don't they mention she had a son

because nightcrawler only got introduced now and they were too busy fucking around with magnetos storyline mainly because hes the better actor so they can actualy get good scenes from him and used fast boy instead

they need to cut back on the cast if they aren't gonna do fuck with em. 2+ hour movie my ass.

yet leaves Blob, Angel and whoever else those dudes might have behind?

To get choked by the Blue Man Group and make feminazis whine about it online

Also, does Mystique have nipples or a cooter or does she just cover those up when she's out in public?

i think the the arc for her was in her realizing she can become a leader. she realizing she's an inspiration to others.

complete utter bullshit in other words

he really looks like how I imagine a pedophile should look. the fake smile. predatory eyes.

What the fuck do you want her to do on her own with limited resources? and wasn't the question HURR WHY SHE SAVIN' HIM cuz he was a scared kid, fucktard.

She doesn't want to acknowledge it. She gave him up when he was born to keep herself safe - she can be anyone, but he takes after his father and can't exactly fit in. She could have taken him to Charles & Hank, but she was probably afraid to face them at the time. But she's still concerned for his well being, even if she tells herself she isn't.

She continued and possibly concluded her arc of accepting her identity that started in First Class

I'm not OP and where the fuck are you getting "and wasn't the question HURR WHY SHE SAVIN' HIM" from?

Someone probably decided they needed to develop a Wolverine-for-girls character.

who was the guy Mystique fucked to create that blue abomination named Nightcrawler?

Mystique turned into the guy and found some chick the bang so she didn't have to deal with the pregnancy and birth

>where the fuck are you getting "and wasn't the question HURR WHY SHE SAVIN' HIM" from?

See

so she grows male organs too? how is it possible

the skin is an organ and she can change that, maybe she can change them all

Can a comicfag explain to me what use Mystique is in a large-scale mutant battle?

The read demon dude from First Class is what Claremont originally wanted to do with Mystique's granny girlfriend being the carrier and Mystique would knock her up, but they never followed through with it

Anyone feel like she's been very angry as of late.

Why would she not be useful? Are you some sort of misogynist?

Jlaw or Mystique? Because both sound right

>Days of Future Past was good
>Days of Future Past had J-Law and a Game of Thrones actor
Those two things aren't related but studios aren't always smart that way

did you watch the movie? that decoy thing she did would be pretty effective if they weren't fighting something god like

What I found hilarious is that these movies are set 10 years one after the other and most of the characters look like they're barely scratching 30.

Yeah, its not like she rescued a teleporting mutant, right?

Because Jennifer Lawrence is too young to realistically have a kid as old as nightcrawler so they hope you don't click

mutant dont crack

Singer is just a GoT fan.

The whole film was pointless, it didn't go anywhere and nothing changed.

The school is rebuilt, all mutants forgive each other, even the nukes were being remade at the end.

Yep that's a little stupid. Are they doing that purely so eventually they can be back to the present time? Because they're skipping over a lot of shit RE: Wolverine (but that might get covered in the next Wolverine movie I?)

Then Sophie Turner who looks the same age as Jennifer Lawrence is calling her a great inspiration and changed my life.

>Years ago we started a group of x-men
>couldn't save the rest of them
>Alex summers in the movie just to die because he was a moron

Her arc in the film was actually pretty artificial. Her "not being blue" thing was a result of her throwing a tantrum and refusing to wear the makeup, so they could only shoot a couple of scenes with it.

I really do not like that woman.