The swimming fuckers have been taken out of the plane

Now they're going to pay for the crime their friend committed before fleeing to the USA (lying about a robbery that never happened).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWyEIwgyAUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please, it happened, and it was probably the cops since you underpay those fuckers, driving them into corruption. Your country is terrible.

Tell me something, why are hues so easily triggered?

Did the cops made them pee pee in those cups? lmao for what?

Triggered yank-bots detected.

Why do your athletes have an honesty problem?

Why do yours suck so much? Fucking America jr. is opening their mouths.

>corrupt Brazilian police trying to shake down American celebrities for ransom money

Entire country should be hydrogen bombed after the Olympics desu

They didn't fly so good.

Ryan didn't get to bring any friends.

Not so fast America

Deport whatshisname

>America jr.

Why are white people such scum?

One of you gets to stay on my aircraft

whites rigged the olympics. they basically rig it so only sports rich people do get the most medals like swimming and cycling

Entire Brazil IP range ban when?

Fuck it, make it for the entirety of South America.

Actually nuke Canada first, then nuke Brazil

Dr. Cupping I'm IOC

whats wrong?

>be a corrupt cop
>you must be fucking smart to survive in the underworld
>rob a fucking olympic american athlete
>they could literally get a bullet in the head for doing this

p[lease do, we are so spread out and close to your country you'd exterminate yourselves in the process and the world could know peace

Yeah, how could a crime possibly happen in Rio?

Sure, amerilLIAR.

LOTTA LOYALTY

How many decades before any South American cities are even considered for another Olympics?

the burglar cops probably thought they were swedish

FIRST ONE TO SWIM GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

The retarded change his story 2 times already kek, you fatty are pathetic, can't even make a decent lie about being robbed in fucking Brazil.
>Someone robbed us but didn't took our wallets or cellphones

This such an insane and unnecessary lie. I just see no reason to even try to fake this.

Ryan Lochte is in so much trouble . Here is what really happened in Rio

youtube.com/watch?v=KWyEIwgyAUA

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY LISTS ME, MY TEAM, DR. PHELPS HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU

FOR A HIRED SWIMMER

>no watches
really makes you contemplate

NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE CAP

>we can do no wrong
>everyone non-american is lying and corrupt
>dude we should just NUKE the place lmao

How many americanisms in one post, Jesus. Save something for later.

Hey I think this is great. I'd love to have them figure out Mr. Golden boy was lying/out looking for trannies.

or perhaps he's wondering you you would arrest a man before letting him fly a plane

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE WE WERE

IF I TAKE THAT PASSPORT, WILL YOU DIE?

Hahaha Amerifat lol, btfo

Welcome to Brazil! Where the laws are made up and your rights don't matter.

That's Huezilwang

This obsession other countries have for us is annoying. You guys always use INNOCENT Americans for your own sick purposes. Whether it be for state propaganda, to fuel your disgusting tabloid industry, or whatever.

Fucking sick bastards, leave INNOCENT Americans alone. We are not the world's scapegoat.

Do Brazilian authorities really not have bigger problems to worry about? Rio is one of the most crime-ridden shitholes in South America, why would they care about some athlete lying about getting robbed to cover his ass? 500 people in Rio have probably been robbed since I started typing this post.

They are doing exactly what their jobs demand and you are saying they should be doing something else.

>americans pilots took down a passenger plane here and nothing happend

Rio is not a small town with one sheriff in charge of everything...

U S A

and we're gonna jail them out
u mad?

Jesus Brazil calm down, it was just a bit of cheeky banter lads, no need to pull the off planes.

Love how you monkeys are getting eternally trollef while we are laughing to the bank

Wow Brazil trying to rob them a second time sad!

Your guys didn't fly so good.

Do you feel in charge?

When is brasil going to pay for their crime (lying to the world about first flight that never happened)

I don't understand how burgers didn't notice we are just doing our usual memeing tbqh.

Not him, but I'm actually laughing my ass off from what I'm reading. Just saw an america compare this to the Munich incident, saying those swimmers are being held hostage.

> what is track and field

> bullet in the head for robbing another country

Nah

They didn't swim so good.

>got robbed so many times he's mixing up the events
Nobody was actually shocked that the Brazilian Olympics were a disaster, right? The place is barely a step above nigger.