Does your country have any disputes / conflicts going on

does your country have any disputes / conflicts going on

Greece is surrounded by shitholes in a world full of shitholes.

Yup

Us and Canada have claims on an identical island

Not sure why France isn't on there. We have a shitton of clay disputes, mostly with irrelevant countries.

We have clay disputes with urgay over some irrelevant island in the ParanĂ¡ River and some other useless pieces of land on the proper border

Catalonia? that's 50-50. Disputes here, even if nobody cares, r Olivenza, Western Sahara and Gibraltar

Nah, we ended our disputes in the 90's.

Ahh, and Ceuta wich is claimed by Portugal and Morocco, Melilla and Canary Islands, and a few of small islands without people near Morocco

It's not a dispute, it's a fact that these areas were ceded only temporarily. When russia falls apart for the final time we'll just take back what is ours.

*we lost our disputes in the 90's

none I can remember of really

Ah yes, now I remember, the fucking UK, they stole our marbles.

giv' bak me marbles!

we sorted our problem in '95

giv back Dubrovnik

it was never yours dumb cunt

You pays debts!

Also, we're in arguments with Spain and Argentina over rightful British clay, which so happens to be near their territories, which they periodically bring up like a resentful wife on her period, every time their economy is circling the shitter or they are on the brink of yet another civil war.

Funny thing is, we like our Dagobros and we get on great when there's some one on one face time, but we also go into full aggro mode the minute the Paellaniggers or the African Nation of Argentina start rattling their sabres and sending boats our way.

nuke morocco
annex equatorial guinea
>scatalonia
>conflict

the museum would be empty if they started giving stuff back
but yes their rightful place is in greece