What is the best country for an American refugee? I am trying to escape from a racist, fascist dictatorship

What is the best country for an American refugee? I am trying to escape from a racist, fascist dictatorship.

canada

Dramalama, you can survive 4 to 8 years

Why don't you go to a country non whites have build?

have you tried eating a bullet?

you sure you want him?

Canada, most likely

Canada close save and comfy winter

b8 thread.

everyone move on

Not saying i do, but if he really is so concerned about things then he would want to stay and fight in the next round instead of jumping ship

Liberia

Hopefully you die along the way.

Go to Canada before the Great Wall of Canada is erected in 2020

somewhere you get shot on the spot or die of aids
perhaps the middle east or africa?

Iraq or Afghanistan burgerbro.

They love amerikans

We don't want American people or their American problems.

Fuck off. Full.

What's the last time a country took in an american refugee for political reasons? Genuinely curious.

there was this snowden guy, not sure how genuine he is or just a propaganda mouthpiece

Why don't you immigrate to Saudi Arabia, the country that supported Hillary the most. You'll fit in nicely there. Or perhaps some sub-saharan african country where they have ultimate diversity...no White people, no human rights and no running water.
>I am trying to escape from a racist, fascist dictatorship.
Try China or Zimbabwe, they'll love you there.

Switch with sudanbro

he deserves a better life and you don't

oh wait you can't lol looks like you'll have to stay

feel bad for sudanbro though

t. amercan in denial

You are aware Trump is pro Saudi as well? There's a reason his immigration ban has such a choice selection of omissions.

>You don't like Trump you must be Hilldog supporter Libtard on Saudi payroll

Like clockwork Mr. Sup Forums, Sad !

You're welcome to come here, although our president is in many ways very similar.
Including having "alternative facts" spokesman.

In Europe we accept all refugees, you can take your chance here.

I think he implied the donations she received.

Come to Bulgaria, it's fun here.

"alternative facts" xD

t. Illegal

Canada during the Vietnam war people leaving forced conscription.

> all refugees
even from Russia?

There's plenty of Russians here. Although some of the countries seem willing to sacrifice Russian dissidents to blood god Putin in hopes that he shows mercy when day of reckoning comes.

Mexico, or you're racist.

>literal commies hate President Trump
Like clockwork

>commies

That's who's doing most of the protesting and bullshit here. They try to make it look like it's some spontaneous grassroots movement every time, even though they bus the same assholes around to different cites.
Literal commies, who call themselves liberals calling everyone else fascists.
Notice they never accuse anyone of being Stalin or Mao?

Quiero encontrar una trabajo en Mexico y evitar las politicas Estadounidenses por proxima cuatro a ochos anos.

Meme answer: Sweden, because you are a refugee
Real answer: France, because they are commie faggots like you

liberast cuck

M U R O
U
R
O

DRUMPF
HAIR XDDXDDDDDD

North Korea, the Safest and surprisingly a country with some very promising Curruption ability, Its also very lawless but it takes 3rd place because Getting shot in the middle of the street is unfortuantly very likelly for a Tourist.

Get out niggers and ragheads, go back to the places You created.

Go back to the Places White people Where not a part of in the time of creation.

And dont come back!.

The irony of the US having one of the laxest immigration policies in the developed world seems lost on you. Enjoy waiting 10 years minimum to get into Canada.

Why some retards call him Drumpf?
it's again an "emotional argument" against the views of Trump concerning immigrants because his ancestors were immigrants? they realize it make no sense at all?