Why are Mongolia, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Somalia...

Why are Mongolia, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Somalia, Algeria and Mauritania the only countries with Patrician taste in meat

>tfw we also prefer mutton but we are too poor to buy red meat now

You mean, why do people from poor/nomadic countries eat poor/nomadic peoples' food?

Your country literally eats the poor man's food, Pork is very cheap as it can eat anything. tastes good but still mutton > Pork

I've been to mongolia and the food was absolutely horrible

I went to this ger camp and this local old lady made some "traditional" food and horse milk and it tasted like warm piss

Ayyyyy so we're so poor we eat chicken often enough for it to show up in statistics like that top fucking kek lads

I wish we were majority beef

what does mutton eat?

They are not meant for weakass wh*tebois like you

Grass or hay, Pigs can eat anything, Acorns, fruits, veggies, cereals, grass, meat.

>North Korea
>"Other Meat"

It's probably rabbits, or maybe dogs.

>tastes good

Fuckin reported to UAE Islam Police, you clay stealing Berber oppressing kaffir bastard. Better remember how to do your salat because you better get back on Allah's good side in the little time you got left, buddy

I refuse to believe beef isn't the most popular in half of the countries in Europe.

they altered the stats to cover up muslim immigration

>tfw we are the real european

>UAE Islam police
huh? like 20% of this country is not Muslim
>Berber oppressing
But I am Berber nkwagmat

>japan
>not sushi weebs
impressive

It's because American Spamculture I think

jesus christ, why is Europe so homosexual?
I mean, I expected it from the rest of the Americas but wtf

is this just consumption or preference? if the latter, turkey should be beef or mutton

The perception is completely different in the US. We think of goats as trash eaters that will literally eat tin cans, while pigs get fed mostly corn.

sushi sashimis aren't really everyday food. it is expensive.

Beef is king but Pork isnt gay at all.

does Poultry in the case of the USA mean Chicken Nuggets?

>UK
>Bosnia
>Albos

kek you can spot the muslims easily

France smart.

Pork is unhealthy and tastes worse than beef. It's the pleb's choice of meat.

Eating pork in XXI century is like legitimate cannibalism mixed with coprophagia. Feels good that i'm rich enough to allow myself healthy nutrition such as vegetables, fruits and green tea.

Do you eat meat though?

I used to, but eating living creatures just not compatible with my main goal and it pains my moral ideology.
A few times a year I allow myself to eat some fish tho - sadly i'm quite hypocritical in such case.

>Brazil
>poutry

Bulshit

I wonder what is this "other meat" that Botswana and North Korea eat.

Isn't beef absurdly expensive in Europe? Not to mention mad cow disease and horse meat masquerading as "beef".

Beef is only popular in the south. You would be surprised how rare it is further north.

Ours is poultry because it's cheapest (though I'd say beef isn't far behind it in consumption). 3-5 decades ago pork and lamb were cheap as fuck and eaten by the masses. Now they're more expensive than the others so less common.

Also why isn't lamb on this, it's the same animal but obviously quite a bit different than mutton.

Redpill me please, what's wrong with eating beef?
I thought most of the country would be red just like Argentina and Uruguay.

>I've been to mongolia
pics or didn't happen

This. I don't consider it anything but a cheaper filler for beef.

>tfw bottom of the sea fish masterrace
you guys dont like fish?

I love fish.