Sup Forumsmor thread

Sup Forumsmor thread

I've always wanted one of these memes with Sister Ray

SHE WAS SUCKING ON MY DING DONG

Kek

Side note, Feelings Man and the Sad Frog would be a great name for a band.

Sounds like a song on the next Poon Patrol

what the fuck

garage gf seems like the only sensible choice

>ironic memes
>sensible choice
She's THE worst choice on the entire list.

skinhead gf

you'd prefer being cucked or having a tumblr feminist over ironic memes? memes are nothing, really

hardcore

dumpin oc

only cucks can get cucked

id go

pop punk
skinhead
hardcore
garage
crustie

Comedy then
>funny
Comedy now
>misspelled words

>MIGHT cuck you
I'd prefer the risk of being hurt by a person I might have a genuine interest in over someone I am 100% sure is an absolute piece of shit I want nothing to do with
>or having a tumblr feminist
Still nowhere near as bad

garage gf is my waifu

>Skinhead gf
It's times like this I wish I were white. I'll just rape her out of jealousy and spite.

You inspired me

garage all the way
anything else is objectively a bad answer

>Burgercore Garage Rock

Triggered

kek
hardcore t b h
iconic meme

kek.

@sarahmidoryperry keepin the balls empty n the belly full hehehe ;D

can someone explain this? it's ironic or is she a size queen with a cult following?

>Hardcore GF
>Bisexual, will easily agree to having a threesome
>Vegan, straight edge
>STRAIGHT EDGE
>WILL EASILY AGREE TO HAVING A THREESOME
>straight edge
>threesome
?

But user... I'm a minority, how am I supposed to be with perfect Skinhead GF?

kids these days can't even play an instrument
>most depressing board
>how to kys by music

You can't have a threesome if you're straight edge? What if you are married?

could the garage chick be converted into liking good garage rock

clasic

straight edge is staying off drugs moron

Recreational non-intimate sex too.

literally me at a party before drinking

I feel like this describes a lot of people though

thats hardline

Not really.

I shouldn't have used the world "recreational", but the three Xs include casual/promiscuous sex. You're only allowed to have sex with someone you have a very strong emotional bond with.

yeah, probably not. you could get her into 1-2 decent bands and then you should probably spend the rest of your time getting her to touch your jesus lizard

Fuck off, autist. That's whta SxE was like 20 years ago. Shit changes, subcultures don't adhere to wikipedia articles, you fucking fag.

BTW the average life expectancy for someone's SxE phase is, like, 4 years. Get over yourself. Go do some push-ups, you don't even get why sxe came about in the first place, fucking retard child.

I'm not straight edge...
I was just explaining the thing to that user.

No need to be so aggressive, friend.

Straight Edge is more than not doing drugs. Not doing drugs is just not doing drugs.

Again, I shouldn't have used the word "recreational".

Don't fucking tell me how to live my life, you little piece of fascist shit. Way to back off, pussy, I thought we were talking about hardcore punk here. Sorry someone BTFOd you because you wanted to be opinionated but don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Go back in your hugbox.

Wow, you're totally right! Straight edge was mainly about rejecting the means of control that subjugate those who were against the status quo, both in the punk scene and not, in the 80s. Basically bands saying, drugs will keep us from getting shit done, trying to fuck a buncha groupies isn't gonna get us anywhere, stay sharp, focus on the goal.

Then it got diluted. A lot. Then there's fags like you who are going to argue semantics without knowing their fucking history. Go take a toaster bath

is this what being a patrician looks like?

yeah i don't speak latin so that looks like gibberish wall-people language to me

>Straight edge was mainly about rejecting the means of control that subjugate those who were against the status quo, both in the punk scene and not, in the 80s.
Yeah I knew that.

Anyway, you're right, I don't know that much about the straight edge movement. I had the idea that you still had to strictly abstain 100% from those things. And I guess a threesome doesn't need to be as meaningless as I thought.

I admit what I said was stupid. Sorry.

Spit some of that good garage senpai

Hey man, it's all good. I'm not really an arbiter of what is or isn't straight edge, just like the world isn't black and white. I'm not gonna name drop but I've smoked weed with a couple "straight edge" bands that are mostly just against heroin, meth, coke, and creeping on girls. Which is still pretty laudable. It just isn't an either-or thing, yafeel? Interesting history though, definitely read into it more.

Oblivions
Ex-Cult
OBN IIIs
etc. etc.

Is none an option?

Also
>skinhead
>has hair

self bump because I need to fill my folder

Skinhead gf is the only sensible choice

HARDCORE GF

>i made a 3 hour ambient album
>oh wow so did my dishwasher

nice

garage gf is the easy choice as long as she likes the classic stuff

explain this maymay

pleb:
garage gf
pop punk gf

contrarian:
crustie gf
hardcore gf

patrician:
skinhead gf

First one, I dont care if im a faggot for choosing her fuck it...

>taco
>actually called nacho
kek

I don't know how I feel about this

end me mate

Garage gf but every crust girl I've met was insanely cute desu

These are vague enough to describe like 95% of people at parties

that skinhead haircut is rly qt, I saw it recently in that movie Green Room

Does it have a name?

Right in the feels

Holy fuck that one song title killed me

Hardcore

>t's ironic or is she a size queen with a cult following?

it's not ironic, and idk if it's a size thing or what but she's definitely into the stereotypical /r9k/ chad archtype, and it's hilarious

>mfw i listened to this for the memes

i want to die

Crustie or Garage

preferably some combination of both

>what record will I play when I go home alone

Relatable content.

can someone explain this one

>tfw qt crustie gf
Life is good lads

He looks like John Lennon if he were a millenial.

been looking for more opportunities to post this one

beautiful

This is basically my sister desu.

hahah i get that, id consider it a step in the right direction if either of my sisters even knew who immortal technique was

What the fuck is that band? Is it popular? Ive not been visiting Sup Forums for a year.

ever since kknye used an excerpt of 21st Century Schizoid Man without any consultation with robert fripp (eader of king crimson), he's been extremely paranoid and bitter towards copyright infringement and basically makes it his life's journey now to remove every unauthorized upload of his music