twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The morbid side of me is.
Otherwise not particularly.

Yea

Yeah.

yes

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Fuck yes.

This could be a beginning of a much needed new wave of nationalism in the West, and if so I'm fucking pumped.

Or it could be a disaster and more neocon bullshit but at least it'll be entertaining

>much needed new wave of nationalism in the West
Do you even understand what the words coming out of your mouth mean

I really couldn't give a shit at this point. America's fucked anyway, at least this way it'll be funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=DYZvB6TM7dw

>nationalism
>good

pick one and only one

>b-buh muh pride in muh country

pride is for queers, everybody knows that.

get the fuck off of Sup Forums

Don't really care, got too many problems to even give a shit.

The only thing I'm happy about is that it's no longer going to be so-called liberal hypocrisy in the spotlight 24/7 now.

It's easy to insulate yourself from serious criticism when your position is a vague version of "fuck the status quo" and you don't really have to answer for what your ideas mean for the real world. It's harder when your ideas are in power.

Now I'm in the shadows, and Sup Forums is in the spotlight.

Enjoy the spotlight, Sup Forums. Looking forward to constantly calling you hypocrites.

Yes.
Countries should move away from a globalist direction and towards nationalist policies and serve the people of their own nation first. This was a major tenet of Trump's platform.

Yes

yes very much so

Honestly I don't give a shit anymore. I'd rather worry about and take care of myself.

Also I'm white and upper middle class. I'll be fine.

baron confirmed for shining

can't wait for all the Sup Forums neets having to get jobs once trump destroys america

Doesn't even really need to be pride. Just looking after yourself first rather than trying to conform to the expectations of other countries or throwing money at other countries that could be better used improving your homeland.

Nationalism is the best way to preserve cultures, societies, and serve the interests of the people of the nation. As long as nations exist, they should look out for themselves first and foremost.

Of course, it's hilarious watching america shit its diaper.

>Sup Forums - Music
go back to your containment shithole
nice, but would be better thiccer

I wish he was my president.

>tfw America fucks up this hard

>Just looking after yourself first rather than trying to conform to the expectations of other countries or throwing money at other countries that could be better used improving your homeland.

This would be acceptable for a lot of smaller countries, but not for the most important one in the world.

Nominating a manchild as the leader of the free world sets a bad example. At the very least, i can see why so many of you faggots relate to him.

Yeah that's all fine and good but how can he do that and still promise to go fuck around in the Middle East and spend more money on pointless wars and aid for Israel?

barron will be president one day

>Nationalism is the best way to preserve cultures, societies, and serve the interests of the people of the nation. As long as nations exist, they should look out for themselves first and foremost.

You strike me as the type of person who only listens to, like, 2 genres of music.

I have this feeling that nothing significant is really going to happen

also
>Sup Forums

Barron will just play Minecraft and live off his father's money, and who can blame him really?

Yes due to the fact I'm not american and I can watch USA burn without anything happening to me

That's not a smart idea. But I'm sure it will never be put into practice

>one of the first things he does is fucking up EPA for the next 4 years
Only thing that interests me directly went south afahp. So no.

>This would be acceptable for a lot of smaller countries, but not for the most important one in the world.
Maybe other countries should learn to help themselves rather than leaning on hand outs from the US.

The only thing I remember him saying about the middle east at all during his campaign was that he wanted to get out of Syria. Maybe I missed some stuff though. The Israel support is kind of worrying but we'll see how that goes. It's not like Clinton would have been anti-Israel either.

Where are you from? You might have to start paying more for NATO and the UN since Trump said he's interested in cutting funding for those. And maybe you'll get less aid from the US too depending on where you're from.

as a European, no

nothing good will probably come from this, honestly I don't think anything good will come to US either

the only good thing from the EU perspective is that China is starting to look like a really nice country to be buddies with and they seem to be willing to be friends and trading partners as well

China already leads manufacturing, the rising standard of living has really brought the Chinese people closer to Europeans and they are actually doing shit admirably on environmental issues and renewable energy, so I could see them becoming EU's BFF while US and Russia concentrate on nationalism, polluting energy and hating the gays and different skin colors

could be a big signal for widening the cultural perspective from the old way of looking up to US as the leading cultural empire

You'd be wrong

Believe it or not people have different worldviews. Being into arts/music and not supporting globalist neoliberalism aren't mutually exclusive.

this, unless the blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, mixed-raceds and Asians rise up and start committing genocidal acts, which is also a very real possibility

that's what Trump did basically

Barron will want to make his mommy proud eventually

China isn't going to be your friend. They may tolerate you like they do the US but I would probably trust them less than Russia. Plus the US might go to war with them, I don't know. Trade war at least.

Is the USA giving a lot of money to other countries and expecting not in return?

look, theres a 90% chance you and the family you came from are middle or lower middle class.

this will benefit you. short term and long term. its going to take a couple years after you finish high school for you to grasp the world is not the way the msm has portrayed it to you, but it is. you can fight it, but you should listen to the adults on this one.

>Maybe other countries should learn to help themselves rather than leaning on hand outs from the US.
>Knowing what you are doing you put yourself in the center of a complex sistem
>get tired, just fuck off

He's a meme machine and I'm cynical and nihilistic enough to find it funny that he's going to run shit into the ground, especially since I'm not American and he hates my country.

yes. fucking massive amounts

As someone who (pretends he) appreciates music, you should very well understand how globalism is the death of culture.
Go back to your pop/bleeps general you twit.

>China already leads manufacturing, the rising standard of living has really brought the Chinese people closer to Europeans and they are actually doing shit admirably on environmental issues and renewable energy, so I could see them becoming EU's BFF while US and Russia concentrate on nationalism, polluting energy and hating the gays and different skin colors
Europeans are so brainwashed it's not even funny.