Why do White people adopt foreigners?

It's so fucking weird

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otvWPV_7cK0
cnn.com/2013/09/16/world/international-adoption-us-children-adopted-abroad/index.html
frontpagemag.com/point/217732/more-conservatives-liberals-belong-mixed-race-daniel-greenfield
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dima_Yakovlev_Law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do adopted Chinese boys wear shoes at home?

Sympathy and perhaps inability to have children of their own

Only ever heard of Americans doing this, and it is fucking weird.

So we can have more diverse choice of sleeper agents to infiltrate other countries

Altruism, something you lack.

To raise them gay

>Only ever heard of Americans doing this

>lying

what do you expect from someone who's only contact with the outside world is American media and a Constantine carpet weaving comment section

It's the eternal cuckold gene that causes this kind of behavior.

Saw a fuck load of this in the netherlands

It is actually just dutch women getting impregnated by blacks and arabs. Check their national football team, easily half of them have dutch mothers and foreign fathers.

99% of couples I've met who've adopted babies seem to be devout Christians. America is much more religious than most other developed countries. These people just think they're doing what their religion tells them to by showing neglected children love.

Why do Asians sell their children? Seriously, Malaysian prostitutes can make more money by occasionally getting pregnant and selling the babies. youtube.com/watch?v=otvWPV_7cK0

I saw a chink family do this too! They were all slopes apart from one nig.

It's true. Most Europeans don't do this.

Because white people don't put their children up for adoption.

because asian babies are so kawaii :3

>Most Europeans don't do this.
cnn.com/2013/09/16/world/international-adoption-us-children-adopted-abroad/index.html

>over the past decade the number of U.S. children adopted by foreign parents has been steadily rising -- and almost all of the children are of African American descent like Elisa, say attorneys who facilitate international adoptions.
>Susan also wanted her son to grow up far away from the life she knew. She was a 30-year-old prostitute addicted to crack beginning a prison sentence when she learned she was pregnant. She did not know whether the child's father was a man who raped her "for hours" or a drug dealer whom she "had done something with" one time, she said. But both men were African American, and she believed the child would face discrimination growing up in the United States.
>"There's too much prejudice over here. The white people are going to hate him because he's half black, and the majority of black people are going to hate on him because he's half white," said Susan, who is Caucasian. "And then he'll have to do extra things to prove what kind of a Negro he is, and extra things to prove what kind of a honky he is and I don't want that. I did not want that for my kid."
>Even her own daughter, then aged 11, said "she would never accept that n***** child
>Susan is not alone, says Adam Pertman, Executive Director of the Donaldson Adoption Institute and author of "Adoption Nation." Many birth mothers have a perception that their black or mixed-race children will not face the same race issues in the Netherlands as in the United States.

There's plenty of white foster kids and orphans. Start there first.

>Most Europeans don't
just as most Americans don't

I'm not him, but in the Netherlands 15 to 20 children per year get put up for adoption.

Cause Asians view their kids as a pure monetary investment and nothing more.

That's why Japan and Korea's birth rates are below replacement. They make enough money to live off of once they retire, so why bother having kids. Kids are just there to boost your social status and take care of you when you're old.

But there's a massively higher percentage of Americans that do,compared to Euro's which absolutely do not.

Messiah complex? Showing off your virtue points? Who knows.

>Many birth mothers have a perception that their black or mixed-race children will not face the same race issues in the Netherlands as in the United States
It's true. In America, if you're half black you're basically black to everyone. In Europe/Africa it's not the same.

>Even her own daughter, then aged 11, said "she would never accept that n***** child
Kinda sad desu.

330 children per year lose both their parents.

>t. expert on peoples and cultures you know nothing about

Fucking dumb jackass

Aside from Scandis, Americans tend to be wealthier than most Europeans. Thus, more money to pay for adoptions fees.

Why? It's weird for Europeans (who have to go out of their way) but I don't see what the problem is for a Yank.

>Showing off your virtue points?
Oh for fucks sake, this virtue signaling meme has gone too far. A lot of people are simply infertile and want to have kids. There's a lot of orphans in third world countries because of things like the AIDS epidemic killing the parents.

they have a disease, average white woman is madonna lol

How many of those are from immigrants?

is there
do you have multiple reliable sources to back up your claim

And Scandis rarely pull this kind of shit. Think about it lad.

Foster care is bigger, but it's not the same as adoption because it's usually only for a few months and with family.

9000 children per year get into foster care. And 18000 children make use of it in total.

>Kinda sad desu.
It gets better. The end of the article is about the adopted child visiting her family in America and the kid decided to accept her brother.

triple can not lie

I referred to orphans. No idea how many of them are immigrants.

I don't really know any adopted people, but afaik the most common thing to do is adopting kids from other european countries, especially eastern europe (since they're poorer). There just aren't enough parent-less kids to go around for some reason.

Nothing wrong with adopting soulless Yelly people: three generations down the line and the mongol lifeline is lost and they're de facto white men. Worst case scenario is that you get Vladimir Iljits (looks wise).
Genes of niggers and sandniggers (semites) on the other seem to never wash away and they will always reproduce below-the-average specimen in every category.

I'm Chinese-Cambodian and grew up around other Asian kids. Most Asian parents in the US only care about their children's grades, appearance, and (later on) earnings; in short, they only care about how their child improves their life/status. And there's tons of parents in SE Asia who will gladly marry their daughter to some random American in exchange for some money, hoping their daughter will send them more cash once a month from the states.

Meanwhile, East Asian teenagers have insanely high suicide rates because of the stress of having to get into the right college. You think they'd feel such a pressure if their parents didn't teach them to value money and status above everything? People who feel loved and wanted don't try to take their lives.

If you're half filipino tagalong or visayan you're practically a nigger though

wow, how did they managed to adopt 4 canadians at the same time?

White kids are hard as fuck to find and adopt.

do you have a sister?
can you post pictures of her feet?

>Chinese-Cambodian
Literally a nigger

>be asian
>adopt an iphone

If you don't consider Slavs white, then sure, but Russian work colonies (yes, Russia throws children into concentration camps) and prisons are full of children needing a decent parent and the youngest (preteens) can most probably still saved from the criminal mindset.

one partner cannot have kids- adoption

>but why foreign children and not local orphans?

1. (suffering ethnic children on TV) "we need to help them by bringing them here!"
2. novelty & talking point

>be Dutch
>adopt an African American

White guilt and pathological altruism.

A need for appearing to embrace diversity and multiculturalism.

Slavs aren't white :^)

But didn't Russia make it hard as fuck to adopt their kids in European countries?

Nice numbers btw

There's plenty of white orphans in the States.

In any case, the whole culture of whites adopting non-whites has the negative side effect of glamorizing child abandonment in the 3rd world. People will more readily give up their child if they think a nice white family will adopt them.

But conservatives are more likely to adopt than liberals. frontpagemag.com/point/217732/more-conservatives-liberals-belong-mixed-race-daniel-greenfield

And yes, I know three Finns who have adopted young Ivan sentenced to colony term and they have grown to be decent citizens.

I don't want whites.

Because when you adopt an infant into a family, race is irrelevant. First comes health, intellect and overall fitting for envoirment set in your family and all bloodline.
Of course, that's only in the scenario when a family thought properly about adoption and fully understand the responsibilities and liabilities.

He means Chinese diaspora in Cambodia. Remember: the chinese are the jews of SEA

In most of the world left wingers are absolute degenerates when it comes to morals.

Here conservatives and liberals are both right wing though.

>But didn't Russia make it hard as fuck to adopt their kids in European countries?
Might be some recent development, but in the 90's it was possible (to Finland at least). Vladimir The First need's cannon fodder for his imperialist visions, so there might have been change in adoption laws (actually if I remember correctly, the percentage of orphans being sen to military academies in Russia have risen almost 1000%).

Well, yeah.

I was thinking about this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dima_Yakovlev_Law

But it seems to only affect Americans.

>Could adopt any child
>Adopt Mutumbu's 15th Kid
>Adopt Shaneeqa the crack whores child she forgot to abort

More worthy than any cumskin desu.

>child is responsible for his parents crimes
Very brilliant thought, m8...

That's really sad to hear
Do you believe Asian mentality towards children will change over time?

But didn't Azeris think just like that when they slaughtered (through out the last century) Armenian's based on their forebearers crimes?

No, but child will make his parents responsible for his future crimes

Nope. But it's something everybody sees more. I never heard of a Euro adopt a non-euro before today.

Same here. Except we get ours from thailand.

Who do Azeri's adopt, if not other Azer's?

>I never heard of a Euro adopt a non-euro before today.
so why are you even talking about this then?

It's almost exclusively Asian kids.
So weird

The point was the white child could grow without ever knowing they were adopted and random people wouldn't know either. The black child will know the moment they're able to speak with others along with random people assuming it's a wife's son.

This is without getting into the fact the whole "YOU'RE NOT MY REAL PARENTS" thing is more prominent with different race kids.

Why not? I speak and judge from my experiences as does everybody else. It's not like I don't speak to any non-ozzies. I work in a pretty global business amd know plenty of Americans/Euro's. I've talked to them before about it too.

It happens more in murica than anywhere else. Don't see why you have to be so autistic about it hans.

>I work in a pretty global business
yeah we all post on Sup Forums bud

>I-I have never seen it so obviously it can't exist!

I think it will. Status and money won't bring you long-term happiness, and with each generation, more and more people will see that. East Asia will get better.

A lot of SE Asia is genuinely awful so I have no idea what will happen there, though.

>This is without getting into the fact the whole "YOU'RE NOT MY REAL PARENTS" thing is more prominent with different race kids.
It's more prominent with most adoptee's desu. It's the go to response for every kind of situation.

You don't have to believe me then m8. My experiences are my own.

Now go and bugger off somewhere else cunt.

White boomers are typically wealthy enough to do this shit, usually what happens is for whatever reason they couldn't have children normally and so in their 50s or even 60s they adopt a dozen dindus from Ethiopia in a spastic fit of altruism. I guess it's better than being in an orphanage or recruited into the local warlord's child army, so there's that

American's adopting foreign children is so prominent that they were able to get together two twins from China who were adopted by separate white families.

How long will it be before we get a full family reunion of 3+ Chinese kids all adopted by different families all of which were American?

>both love chicken alfredo and mac&cheese

wow both must have shit parents

in sweden i've only seen asian kids beeing adopted. But i've only met 1 kid who was adopted in my whole 20 years. Most other asians are mixed. Half thai/ half swedish isprobably the most common

>all these kissless virgins complaining about being too altruistic

Do old Swedish men go to Thailand/Philippines to get young ASEAN wives as well?

out in the country side I would say thai wives are "common". Not so much in the big cities afaik. It's still a bit ostracized and considered WT to get a thai wife. Mostly because the majority are all fresh of the boats types, and not the highly educated ones, if you know what i mean.

Aren't half-caste's look down upon in Sweden anyway?

* looked down upon

cultural marxist indoctrination constantly berating whites for simply existing gets to people

Le wut?

OR not everything is a conspiracy, and Americans are just more compassionate than the rest of the world.

Dunno, hard to say, depends with what you "mixed" with. I'd say the girl who had a kid with the foreigner is more looked down upon than the kid itself, Most "half" kids i met have been treated like every other kid . But with the influence of american culture and stuff, especially mulattos are turning into this "cool" thing. But this is all according to my own personal viewings. Can't talk for every swedish person

>mulattos
Half blacks are just blacks.

The father is usually the foreigner and has left or leaves soon after the birth. Whats even worst is how these """people""" grow up to think they are some how better or actually deserve to be in their mothers country simply because of having european blood but still being black

>Dunno, hard to say, depends with what you "mixed" with.
Which "mixes" are considered appropriate then?
>But with the influence of american culture and stuff, especially mulattos are turning into this "cool" thing.
That's retarded.

>Half blacks are just blacks.
No. They're half and half.

"neutral tier" - south american, east asian, japanese, korean, chinese. White turkishs, etc etc.

"looked down upon tier" - Afghan, somalis, etc etc

>No. They're half and half.
I guess you've gotten so used to seeing abbos you probably see lightskinned blacks with white mothers as half black but they aren't.

When you attend secondary school, college and work with Polish you quickly realise that having an english father counts for nothing if your mother is a filipino nigger. I'm not half, I'm a paki, churka, tatar, greek shitskin, turk, syrian, mexican, shitalian to the eastern euros and english people here, the fact that my great grandfather on my english side defended the suez canal counts for nothing and my ENGLISH grandfather served in libya/egypt in WW2 is meaningless to them.

Counts for absolutely nothing believe me, if you're mixed you aren't "half" you are foreign scum there is no such thing as "half english" if you say that to people they will laugh in your face.

It is funny though

What about Arabs and their neighbours i.e iran, india, kurds etc etc?

Are mixing with gypsies over there considered to be like mixing with an abo here?

Wew what a post.

>When you attend secondary school, college and work with Polish you quickly realise that having an english father counts for nothing if your mother is a filipino nigger. I'm not half, I'm a paki, churka, tatar, greek shitskin, turk, syrian, mexican, shitalian to the eastern euros and english people here, the fact that my great grandfather on my english side defended the suez canal counts for nothing and my ENGLISH grandfather served in libya/egypt in WW2 is meaningless to them.
I'm sorry to hear that man. But what did you expect?

Bongs have excluded even other Euro's in most of their history. Poles are naturally conservative. No point in trying to gain their acceptance.

>Counts for absolutely nothing believe me, if you're mixed you aren't "half" you are foreign scum there is no such thing as "half english" if you say that to people they will laugh in your face.
Punch them if you ain't a little bitch t b h

>It is funny though
I don't see it.

I think it's only really Americans. It's just a minuscule amount of people, they do it usually because the kids will have a shit life otherwise. Why not adopt I guess, especially if you're infertile or something.

To drink their blood.

I've met three adopted people in total. Two were black and one was asian.