Post secretly redpilled musicians who are being coerced into muting their real views by studio heads in order to...

Post secretly redpilled musicians who are being coerced into muting their real views by studio heads in order to maintain a profit.

I just returned to Sup Forums. Haven't been here since the election started. WTF this place was liberal

At this point a musician doesn't need studio heads to have their views muted. Social media """"""""""activism"""""""""" will do that just fine.

Since the alt-right is the mainstream now, Sup Forums hopped on the bandwagon.

probably more than 60% off all of them, they just need to stay relevant and being liberal is in right now, so they are forced to tweet liberal bullshit

>old, bitter, unlikeable piece of shit
>is a fucking loser
>is ugly as fuck and is balding at 31
>got cucked by Ellie Goulding
what a coincidence

Post desperately believing your favorite artists like you and share your stupid opinions.

t. butthurt libcuck

When Ohio is made great again he will be welcomed into the fold

I feel bad for ya, gotta do mental gymnastics to reconcile the fact that all your favorite artists hate you and your worldview

it still is you stupid niggers

wat

liberals still haven't learned that people can have different views than them i see

Lana del rey

Thinks that wearing a yukata is okay == 100% certified redpilled, fighting against the Jewish globalist establishment

>is a fucking loser and literally got cucked by a horseface
>is also redpilled

Wow it is easier than I thought to be redpilled

she also did this

and this

she's just mad because she will never have one

It's not about that, it's about telling her SJW fans to fuck off

There's a pretty huge middle ground between telling some complaining fans to piss off and being a redpill nutjob

see

that is a good costume

All I see are extremely normal, commonplace sentiments about oversensitivity and problems with the music industry. I've got many very liberal friends that certainly would not bat an eye at any of that.

I don't know what the fuck thinking the Brit awards are corrupt has to do with anything.

The 2nd pick is relatively better evidence (low bar to clear), but it's still a ridiculous leap in logic to go from her thinking a costume making fun of SJWs is funny to thinking she's some secret alt-right heroine

It's as much as she can do if she'd be more blatant she'd die of a ""drug overdose""