/éire/

mo shinsir :) eagrán

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/opinion/immigration-will-enhance-irish-culture-not-dilute-it-1.2950711
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/what-is-it-like-to-grow-up-muslim-in-ireland-1.2949144
twitter.com/jesternrx
youtube.com/watch?v=g50cXs4bml4
irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/time-to-call-a-halt-to-embarrassing-ireland-s-call-1.2952423
youtube.com/watch?v=oz7bO3f4hgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Amy.

2nd for fascism

>try to get a source on this
>it only leads back to an Ailtirí na Haiséirgh twitter page with a pepe profile picture

I want to cuddle with everyone in Ireland :3

amach

Isteach.

Got my hair cut and now my head's cold.

I don't understand :3

внe
в

Amach = out
Isteach = in

It means hugs :3

irishtimes.com/opinion/immigration-will-enhance-irish-culture-not-dilute-it-1.2950711

>Belief that genetic or intrinsic traits define ethnic groups has no scientific basis

>comments
>Few if any one nowadays bats an eyelid at Irish people with black skin
>It astounds me to hear so-called educated people expounding their ignorance regarding evolutionary biology. There is only one species of human present in the world today. No matter where in the world you inhabit your DNA and everyone else's shows that you are descended from the same ancestors who originated in Southern Africa. Humans today are taller and more intelligent than their ancestors, and the cause has been linked to the rise in more genetically diverse populations.

>everyone has the same DNA
>people are taller and smarter because their DNA is more diverse

I can respect people who say that culture is more important than DNA but I hate how most of them completely ignore any science or history.

I mean look at this comment on /r/ireland
>"Irish "ethnicity" was absolutely totally and utterly wiped out by vikings.
Viking Irish ethnicity was wiped out almost completely by the English.
The only truly "ethnic" Irish left in Ireland are travelers, so unless you yourself are a traveler, you have no more right to claim Irish "ethnicity" than a black Jewish Japanese dwarf from Nauru who moved here yesterday.
He grew up here and most likely contributed more to Irish society than you ever will in a multitude of lifetimes. Citizenship should be removed from cunts like you, then get you kicked out of the country altogether. You are the one who is not Irish."

Not only is he completely wrong, both historically and scientifically, hes also a smug cunt.

that's so stupid it's funny, fucking hell

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/what-is-it-like-to-grow-up-muslim-in-ireland-1.2949144

>I had one teacher – I actually reported it to the principal – where I was just playing around with another guy in my class and the teacher told the other guy: “Don’t play around with him or he’s going to blow you up.” It was brushed under the carpet. There was another incident when one of my teachers said, “For Halloween I’m going to wear a burka.”

>Please subscribe or sign in to continue reading.
shan't

>My mother is a revert – born Catholic but became Muslim a few years after she met my dad – so she remembers the struggles of when she put on the hijab.

Do you have the Irish-Nigerian or "the Celts haven't lived here for a thousand years" screencaps? I thought I had them saved.

They put up pay walls so you can only see a certain number of articles a week, I think.

Shit's fucking hilarious, Muzzies getting buttflustered over a bit of craic.

>Now they’re talking to me about the Ibrahim Halawa case, saying things like, “This is so bad. Wwhat’s happening to him? The Irish Government is doing nothing.” Whereas 10 years ago they’d probably have said, “What was he doing, exactly, in an unstable country?” I remember more racism 10 years ago than I see now.

>it's racist to call him a fucking idiot for being off in some shit hole taking parts in rioting

I do

Sound lad.

>Irish isn't an ethnicity
It gets worse every time I read it.

>Patsy McGarry: Imam Umar al-Qadri has raised the issue of radicalisation among young Muslims at certain mosques in Ireland. Al-Qadri says extremism exists here, even if the numbers are small.
>Houssam: I’m the senior youth co-ordinator for Muslim Youth Ireland, and I really dislike Umar al-Qadri.
>Yara: He doesn’t represent most Muslims.

>bloke
I wonder who could be behind this..........

Ask a fascist anything.

do you run that twitter page?

are the irish really inferior to brits?

Are you the local racist?

some choice quotes

>In primary school I didn’t face any issues, because it was full of Muslims.

>My mother is a revert – born Catholic but became Muslim a few years after she met my dad – so she remembers the struggles of when she put on the hijab.

> I’ve had nothing at all, but I’ve heard of a lot of incidences of girls being racially attacked.
>numerous times I’ve seen girls’ headscarves being pulled off
yeah, I'm sure you have, You lying, conniving bitch

>I saw a drunk man pull a girl’s headscarf off
>I went up to him and pushed him to the ground and said, “I’m Muslim. If you want to attack, why don’t you come to me?” He cursed and walked off.

>The media portrays a bad view of Arabs.
Yeah, maybe because you behave like animals in every country (including their own)

also the girl in the video says that the first thing she thought during the paris terror attacks was how the backlash would affect muslims.

im not even surprised
I seen this on a frontpage video, not a fringe subreddit

I'm proud to be racist.

What twitter page?

twitter.com/jesternrx

>The 1991 census recorded just 3,875 Muslims in the State, many of them refugees from Bosnia, Somalia and Kosovo, as well as asylum seekers and professionals and workers from other Islamic countries.
>By the 2011 census Ireland officially had 49,204 Muslims, most of whom were professionals who had arrived during the Celtic Tiger boom. That figure was believed to be conservative.

>That figure was believed to be conservative
Well at least they let you know that they're lying about the number of mudskins in the country

kek that pinned tweet

Why is the Irish Times basically The Guardian: Irish Edition? Nothing but virtue signalling, opinion pieces by SJWs, and a strong leftist bias.

>“What was he doing, exactly, in an unstable country?”
There are plenty of people still saying that and it's not at all racist to say it.

reformed blueshirts revival when?

>it's not at all racist to say it
Facts and common sense are extremely racist you neo-fascist.

never unfortunately

it didn't used to be like that
once a leftist or two gets into the upper echelons of anything they ruin it

really gets the dough rolling

Sorry, I forgot that we live in a post-factual age now.

A lot of the Irish newspapers have altered their positions in recent years. For example: The Independent became a quasi-tabloid with a much more obvious pro-establishment stance than in the past.

>Exhentai login still isn't working

might make a twitter, looks like fun
dunno who to follow though

Read a history book written here in the 30's. The author said Mussolini was the greatest man alive in Europe and fascism is a great political invention. He also said the invention of film will lead to the destruction of the white race.

Who is this girl?

Blueshirt rally in my town in the 1930s

>tfw building on the left is now an albanian-run chipper

Just follow shit that interests you.

How is it possible to still fuck up the sad panda? There was even a change made to it a while back that made it considerably easier to gain access.

>Who is this girl?
Avery - Little Witch Academia.

>How is it possible to still fuck up the sad panda?
I only made an account on E-hentai a few days ago, so I have to wait for it to be approved.

how are we lads
Feeling quite sad myself

did he actually say this? I've seen a good few anti semitic quotes by him and every time I try get a source for them I only get stormfront pages as results

What access method are you using? Altering the cookies or the extension?

ye, it linked back to an article in the IT when I searched for it
lot of interesting stuff about him

I have an old one that mostly followed footballers but I lost interest in football.
And its hard to find things that interest you. Most small/unverified accounts are harder to find and they're usually the better ones

I asked on /h/ and apparently it takes at least 7 days before you can actually log in with your E-hentai account.

I have the extension installed but whenever I try to log in now it just "refreshes" the page pretty much.

I used the cookie method and I must have got lucky or something but I had no wait period - I had immediate access once the account was created. I've never met anybody else who was able to get in that fast.

Is the cookies method obsolete?
I looked it up and all the guides are like 3 years old.

any plans lads

Can't help you, i've had my account for 5 years and deleting cookies always worked

Where would I get plans?

Will be going to Mass later on tonight, then probably a quiet one in the pub with the family.

>mfw i look too much of a "square" to attract this kind of girls

youtube.com/watch?v=g50cXs4bml4

>If your account was created after 2012, make 50 posts in the forums

>Is the cookies method obsolete?
It has never failed me. Just alter the e-hentai cookie with the recommended cookie tool and you should be good to go once your account has passed the waiting period.

At this point though, I think you should just wait and see if what you've currently tried is gonna work or not.

that filename disgusts me, simplify it

start smoking and get a tattoo

NORTHMEN SOUTHMEN COMRADES ALL

prods get out

I will get a tattoo inevitably but i won't start smoking kek
Not falling for the jewstick

DUBLIN BELFAST DONEGAL

you forgot cork, foreignman

everyone should forget cork

>it was brushed under the carpet
OH LADS

Dia daoibh buachaillí

irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/time-to-call-a-halt-to-embarrassing-ireland-s-call-1.2952423
>"Hardware in the air ripping the arse out of Dublin city’s skyline. That’s a national anthem."
>"Audio waterboarding"
some good keks

>61% percent voted to get rid of Ireland's call

>you will never live in this white catholic ireland

youtube.com/watch?v=oz7bO3f4hgU

When Europe goes full 1488 we'll be able to orchestrate a nice Catholic Ireland.

>Catholic Ireland
You must have meant a Gaelic Ireland

>When
user I...

You should get ahead of the curve and learn either German or French. One of them is going to turn fascist.

doubt that highly

It's looking more and more likely that FN will pull off a strong showing and (if Fillon gets fucked) a win in the Presidential run-off.

American isolationism and Chinese expansionism (who have their own protectionist mindset) coupled with billions of niggers flowing into Europe, is setting the stage for another round of extremism in Europe.

I can't wait.

I hope you're right lad
but when you look at countries like Sweden where they've pretty much been fucked all over by immigrants and theres barely a resurgence it makes me doubtful

>and theres barely a resurgence
The SD are polling as the largest party aren't they?

Sup taigs

You cunts need to take the fucking Algerian paedo in Thailand back, cannot be dealing with him in /brit/

Love your neighbour

they should have been the highest polling party 6 or 7 years ago
the damage is done now

I followed a rainbow and now I've ended up here, so where is my pot of gold?

>flag

always found this comic a bit disturbing

hes yours
/éire/ is a christian (catholic but coi is also welcome) general

I love him so much that i wish to send him to God

I think i may know him