"ANALYZE HIS FIGHT PATTERN!"

>"ANALYZE HIS FIGHT PATTERN!"

>"SCANNING... COUNTERMEASURES READY!"

>"LET'S KICK HIS ASS!"

This was so satisfying.

For me, the movie ended when he put Cap down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBbnT-cIDVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was hella epic xD
so glad my mom took me to the cinema so i could see it too user :D

Fuck the Winter Soldier.
What a worthless character, I was glad to see him put away.

Cap is suppose to slightly above peak human in strength. He really shouldn't have had zero effect punching a metal suit.

I know you're being sarcastic but they really should have put a little more effort into that bit of dialogue

anything better than 'dear computer, fix this problem now' no matter how silly

but its hard to predict how stupid people are, I bet a big chunk of the audience really did think that was cool

Ironman is suppose to be 100 ton class. He really should have beat both of their asses and ripped Bucky's arm off instead of shooting it off.

Can Doom's armor beat Tony's armor?

I know Doom wins on all other categories

just the armor

>It's a "Sup Forums hates something popular so they can continue stroking themselves to the idea that they're better than everyone" thread

wow da wobot man kiwwed da bad gwuy mommy!!!! ooo weee so exciting!!!!

Doom's armor is up there but that is Tony's specialty.

I thought this was the cringiest shit, ruined that final fight for me

Lol, autopilot

>#teamcap is literally children

No surprise there.

Why didn't he do that sooner. Hell why didn't he do it this first day they met?

I think it would have been better if scanning Captain Americas fight patterns started when the avengers started so he had this counter measure up his sleeve the whole time.

Woulda fit into the movie better tbqhf.

Was Winter Solider in this movie? There was a guy running around with Cap, but I thought he was just an extra.

Doom doesn't put ai in his armor that can become a rampant world-threatening villain.

waaaaah he lieks da udda supa hewo bedduh mwommy :(((((

Yeah they nerfed him majorly in that fight. He should have taken them both out in seconds.

How does it feel to be a joyless contrarian?

>bbb.png

>nerf

He was given a slight buff post IM 3 since his armors didn't break like fragile glass but the reality is Capt has been getting patched in more and more buffs since the first avengers movie. The guy almost dies in the first avengers to a scrub soldier then 1 v1s Ironman this is bullshit he needs to be nerfed to pre winter soldier levels.

gwown ups will neva undastand >:(

Neither does Stark.

MCU powerlevels make no sense

if tony used ai fighting, it would probably hurt him. it's quickly moving his limbs and taking shock. muscles and joints can only take so much.

He also pulled back a fucking Helicopter.

I twip my fezora too u

> He's my friend.
> B-B-B-BUH-BUH SO WAS I!!!!!!!!

He actually uses hi AI like that in the comics.

we are though.
if """""""""""""people""""""""""""" are going to continue to praise shit, then we should feel we above them by leaps and bounds.

Cap didn't damage the suit by punching it, weren't you playing attention?

That actually shouldn't have worked on cap, hes the greatest tactical mind in the world.

>who is batman

This was emblematic of everything I hate about this Iron Man

he doesn't fucking do anything

he doesn't engineer things, except for that hilarious "one man assembles a particle accelerator in his basement" scene

he just says "computer, do thing" and then the computer does the thing

Jarvis, build me a robot suit

Jarvis, send army of suits to save my ass

Jarvis, assemble a list of snarky quips

Jarvis, simulate all the options and find the best one and do it so I can fight while napping

FUCK YOU IRON MAN

>he just says "computer, do thing" and then the computer does the thing

But he made the computer...

>he doesn't understand that all software engineers and QA people automate repetitive tasks as much as possible

Fucking liberal arts scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBbnT-cIDVM

no, Civil War is literally for children

He probably just told a different computer to make that computer

I'm an electrical engineer working on a masters focused on hardware description languages, I understand the rationality of it. But A) Tony takes it way too fucking far and B) it's bullshit that you have a character whose whole deal is design and engineering and all you ever see him do, aside from the first movie, is swoosh some holograms around and tell an AI to do his work for him.

I never liked how latino he looked in that.

he does tech shit in literally every movie he's in.

Provide an example that isn't basically magic.

all his shit is magic. there aren't humans in nuclear-powered ai-assisted indestructible suits flying around in the real world.

That's the point Tony is super smart he automated everything he does
Wtf you want an entire movie where he is building stuff that's fucking retarded.

The VA for Stark's new AI is shit.

I just want more evidence of his building shit. Just once I want him to do a fucking transform. Just one time.

He did this in all his movies. He did this in avengers 1. I can't remember if he did it in Age of Ultron but that's more than enough. As time goes on he streamlines the tech better.

Kerry Condon

In all honesty I was so bored by this point I was just hoping someone intervened and ended the fight so there wouldn't have to be any falling action and they could just end the movie

tony should do a full sailor moon transform while cap and his trans boyfriend make out

Why are ironman fans such cucks
>we should bend over for the UN

>all these Iron man fags being salty
Cap is better 1 on 1, in both this universe and the comics.
Tony gets his ass kicked even after getting the most insane plot armor in the form of "AAAAAH HELP ME COMPUTER!"

Cap wins.
Tony loses.
Period.

Why isn't there a painting of Jesus in the background?

There needs to be more jesus imagery.

Ok if that's the case, he made the computer that made the computer!

>I just want more evidence of his building shit.

you sir have autism

I like to think the suit got nerfed so hard because Tony forgot to rewire his suit after Ant Man fucked it up at the airport.

I really liked this movie, but why didn't Tony ever use his Sharingan before? And why will it never be mentioned again in any fight in the MCU ever?

Hmm.. that's a good way to look at it. But its sad whenever a viewer has to create their own canon because the creators ignore a plothole.

He's still wearing a suit of armor, getting punched by some dude's bare fists.

Tony has different suits with different stars. His base one is not in 100 ton class at all. That's Hulk buster tier

That was stupid. First thing I thought was why didn't he do it before? What should've happened is Cap should've changed his style and kept changing it and then hesitate because Tony is his bro and then WS stopping Tony from blasting him

You sound like you would enjoy iron man 3. He is constantly thinking on his feet in that movie and engineering cool shit on the fly.

Not like the bare fists were hurting the suit.

I can't really think of any great feats of strength Iron Man has performed. I mean he caught a car once but that's more like his suit locks into a lifting mode, that doesn't mean he'd be able to punch with a huge amount of force.

You're honestly, sincerely, just a faggot. You're not even really meant to be welcome on Sup Forums, honestly. You're a post-2010 living meme, hipster.

I wish his AI was still Jarvis in Iron Man 1 tier. Shit was GOAT

ITT: Butthurt DCucks

The comics make no sense either, so they are using the source material, right?

ego. he wanted to kick his ass himself.

>cap'n murrica doing illegal things and being celebrated for it

Like a fuckin' riot with niggas aping out. Team Tony all the way.

The only meme I see is you faggot.
Fucking whining about fucking capeshit, movies for children.
You're whining about movies for fucking CHILDREN.
Nobody's welcome on Sup Forums, but if such a thing even existed in the first place, it certainly wouldn't be a pissy pants little shit like you.
Kill yourself faggot.

>My shield was a little dirty
>So was I
What did he mean by this?

Except he didn't figure it out on his own. He used his suit's AI to counter Rogers
You are right about his ego though
It's like the root cause of all his problems

What?

how come when arrow guy was brainwashed, all the innocent people he killed were just meh
but when bucker was brainwashed he had to be destroyed

>security camera in the middle of the woods
>i know those trees!

I understand its a cap movie, but it really bothered me how Iron Manlets team got their shit pushed in throughout the whole movie. In the airport fight Vision and War Machine do fuckall. As for Stark himself, everytime he confronts cap or bucky he has his shit pushed in, like he never fought anyone before, save for the last final seconds.

Because Bucky was brainwashed for over 60 years, then Winter Soldier movie happened and then he killed the black dude

Too bad the cgi sucked balls.

Maybe he doesn't manually create things in the team up movies, but I'm pretty sure every solo Iron Man movie has featured at least one scene of him building things

Cap is a literal soldier. Iron Man is a Cuck with too much money

why doesn't he just constantly have the analyzer running and chill in the suit on autopilot while the computer moves his hands for him in exactly the right way to win

Nigga, Cap had Scarlet Witch. They all could've just chilled and watched her single-handedly rape Tony's team.

The kid who plays Spider Man is hideous

It's a kid with a 40 year old's face lmao

Stark is not a fucking ninja, his suit isn't either

His suit was consistenly being portrayed as damaged in such a way that his inability to fight was believable. He's also never been portrayed as that strong in the movies, if you watch the first Iron Man he struggles to sturdily lift a car.

>people thought Cap would lose in his own movie

Well he did die in the comics at one point

Feeling the Bern?

Scarlet bitch vs vision, who wins?
>inb4 they make out

>"ANALYZE HIS FIGHT PATTERN!"

>"SCANNING... COUNTERMEASURES READY!"

Why doesn't Iron Man just do this in EVERY fight? He was literally getting the shit kicked out of him until he went to this "analyze fight pattern" shit.

Scarlet Witch already won in the movie though.

He was trading punches with Thor in Avengers 1. Sure that was after his suit was charged to 400%, but even having a fourth of that much power should be able to 1 hit KO Cap.

Vision has an infinity stone in his forehead, so Vision.

Why does he even have to ask? What is his machine consciousness AI doing otherwise?

But chaos magic > infinity stones

Cap is really strong. He wrecked ultron sentries with his bare hands and he was able to go toe to toe with the main Ultron.