3 Doors Down general

youtube.com/watch?v=-Wtbkrkk3P8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now that the guy is literally President, can we keep these kinds of memes coming?

They definitely need to make some novelty urinals in that style

I'M LIVING WITHOUT YA BEBEEEE

It's a sad day to be American. Enjoy your 3 Doors Down Concert. I hope your prison cell is 3 Doors Down from the closest guard so no one helps you when you get raped by your cell mate. I imagine you crying about it and begging for help while we call you a liar.

You're not a president. You'll never be. You're a criminal and you hijacked the first female president. You got less votes. Russia helped you. You cheated. There are more of us. We won't stop fighting until you're locked up.

I am not being harsh. He is nuke happy and can cause the death of millions. Fuck Trump. His followers need to see him burn and learn that we do not glorify this behavior. He's just a piss drinking fascist that took advantage of the poorly educated.

>when you nut but she keeps sucking

Is this pasta?

couldn't get scott stapp?

Dis bait senpai?

>I hope your prison cell is 3 Doors Down from the closest guard

Things """fascists""" (Trump supporters do)
>Keep jobs in America
>Raise beautiful children
>Put the greatest country in the world back on track
Things antifa(ggots) do
>Tear up concrete from sidewalks and throw pieces at police officers who are trying to defend the public
>Destroy the public property of REAL Americans
>Light cars on fire

I'll take being a fascist any day

>you hijacked the first female president

overplayed your hand here

I'm the only human on Sup Forums who likes Hilldawg

The funny thing is that they put the "anti" in front of their title as fascists.

Trump becoming president says more about your shitty country that you guys would like to admit.

That there was not one politician that could have carried the message that he did? Why does it reflect poorly on America that politicians are scum?

Did you ever perhaps think that the typical American normie is, maybe, just maybe, very easily impressed?

Oh I think it says a great deal about my shitty country.

Honestly the older I get, the more I come to the conclusion that it's actually the voters who are scum.

Is this real life?

Didn't half of them think that he was literally Hitler because their geeky friend who watches "the news" told them so? Now _that_ says something about this country.

I honestly think the fact that you literally just put"the news" in scarequotes like you're living in the matrix or some shit says more

Trump was Reddit's candidate
Sup Forums's guy was Ted Cruz

I mean "the news" invariably refers to the news hour on one of the 3 big networks or sometimes CNN and they hardly count for a diverse base of information from which to derive an opinion.

The only opinion to derive is from yourself. If you "get opinions" from someone or something else, then you're a mindless drone.

That's not what derive means.

have you visited pol lately?

>wahhhh she got more votes
I am glad we have the electoral college. 50 fuckin states you faggot

Sup Forums changed their opinions to follow the stupidest trends. What a surprise.

You do realize that two websites can support the same candidate. Reddit and Sup Forums aren't polar opposites. Make some normie friends and they'll definitely know about www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

dude no, it was like that from the start (allmost). It's been great

did you also miss out on pol making an AI racist?

Kindly fucking relocate yourself in some third world shithole buddy. I hear Sweden are taking in cucks at the moment!

All the EC does is make worthless, sparsely populated states that drain federal funds more valuable than states that actually contribute

>antifa are le real fascists!!!!! xDDDDDD

Donald Trump is a breath of fresh air in American politics desu. America First, always. When's the last time a politician said this? Reagan?

>Raise beautiful children

Have you seen Trump voters? Have you seen what the American south (who overwhelmingly voted Trump) is populated with?

Get a job, lib. You're treating my dubs like my tax dollars.

Reagan was a giant piece of shit

you beat random people up for having different political views and suppress others opinions so yeah you are. plus you all look like pussies with your hammer/sickle balaclava, h&m jacket, vegan diet, and bb guns.

Americans have a long, rich, proud history of fucking murdering fascists

I see what you did there

You're a fucking scumbag to support Hillary "completely wrecked Libya and Honduras, looks up to Henry Kissinger, cold-blooded imperialist" Clinton the neoliberal.

Not that Trump is any better.

What an abhorrent presentation of a true statement.

I thought FDR died of natural causes.

Found the 13-year-old redditors who don't actually know what fascism is.

Yeah but you beat up people who aren't fascists and that's the difference.

Youre just buttblasted that the US obliterated your heroes in Nazi Germany and forced your idol Hitler to kill himself like a bitch

And there's the ad-hominem attack in lieu of an argument, all according to schedule.

>Oh no why aren't people treating shitposting like a formal debate
Kill yourself you enormous faggot

Alright, here's an argument for you.
Fascism is not just "le suppression of opposite viewpoints xD," it's an actual political ideology and anyone who claims otherwise is retarded.
Beating up fascists isn't violence, it's self-defense.

If you beat up violent nazis who are instigating violence and promoting genocide sure that's fine but you beat up anybody who is remotely right wing or conservative even if they're peacefully demonstrating and that's just unreasonable.

If it's not "le suppression of opposite viewpoints xD,", then how on earth is Trump one?

He is a fascist because he runs a protectionist corporatist racket based around reinvesting into the military industrial complex and half-baked ethnostate nationalism, and his constant identity politic pandering to whites doesn't help.

>trump
>ethnonationalist
you didn't even watch his fucking speech you inbred

Oh so you don't actually know. Sorry I asked. Good day to you.

I gave you a response, but that's clearly not enough for le ebin centrist of rationality.

it is now

The only accurate thing in your post was protectionist, the rest is bullshit. You clearly know nothing about Trump other than what the Huffington Post tells you.

Only an inbred would watch his speech desu. It's an inauguration speech given by Trump. Those two facts basically uniquely determine what he's going to say,

whoa, you woke af nigga

i feel bad for trump now. nobody would come to his most important day in life to play him some music. he only got this old buttrock band performing a meme. fuck. something must have died in him today.

The inauguration isn't important. You probably only have Obama's to compare it to. People only cared about Obama's because he was black

>identity politics are fascist now that Obama is out of office
oh ok
>national security is fascist
oh ok

i don't even remember obamas inauguration. i'm not american. thought it was important because it was in the news and people here have been talking about it nonstop for days.

>Beating up fascists isn't violence, it's self-defense.
>Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature, and views political violence, war, and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation

>Hitler was nonviolent
>Mussolini was nonviolent
>Franco was nonviolent
rly activates my almonds

>powerful and continuing nationalism
MAGA
>disdain for the recognition of human rights
"open up the libel laws" "in the past he would be carried out on a stretcher"
>identification of enemies/scapegoats as unifying cause
illegal immigrants, muslims
>supremacy of the military
Trump is boosting military spending by $500 billion
>Rampant sexism
"trump the bitch" "grab her by the pussy" etc.
>Controlled mass media
literally appointed Breitbart to his cabinet
>Obsession with national security
BUILD THE WALL
>Religion and government are intertwined
The entire Republican Party
>Corporate power is protected
Appointed to Trump's cabinet, in fact
>Labor power is suppressed
Trump is an infamous union buster and is anti-union
>Disdain for intellectuals and the arts
just defunded the national endowment for the arts, entire Trump movement is anti-intellectual and disdains colleges
>Obsession with crime and punishment
Always a cornerstone of all Republican platforms
>Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
Trump just appointed his friends, family, and business associates to positions of power in his government
>Fraudulent Elections
hmmmmm lol

Former Cruzlim here. No he wasn't. They backed Rand mostly until Trump ran.

you need a tampon tearbabby?

daily reminder that cucks are NOT welcome here

daily reminder that being a leftistsjwbabby is NOT ok

These are, I assume, the tears of the porkies reading that.

Was this post written by Trump's head of propaganda or something

eating bait might as well swallow the hook

theres one in dublin where you can pee on his face

hey this is a music board post music

What was the post that was deleted?

And this is a 3 Doors Down general so quit trying to derail the thread!

Be honest, you unironically loved this song when you were a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k

great thread

No.

I distinctly remember that summer. I fucking hated that song.

Word, fucking leeches.

These are the beautiful kids

I still like it